Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur FF - Magical Complications. (Page 87)

C_O_O_L Goldie
C_O_O_L
C_O_O_L

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
awesome updt
v nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

.SilentOcean IF-Dazzler
.SilentOcean
.SilentOcean

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
u r jst amazinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg..................................................
dnt no wht 2 say.........
magical update...........
in last part ...mayank was seriously unbelievable....................
loved the words..."sealed forever".........
cont soon....
cant wait 4 the next part.....
pls dnt end thid ff........
thnx 4 pm....

payal_

Fantasia.

gopi06 IF-Dazzler
gopi06
gopi06

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
lovely updt&beautifully written.
wow mayur are married now
loved gunur,sanu & kids conv ..cont soon
thanks for the pm

Fantasia.

dbr_kmichi IF-Dazzler
dbr_kmichi
dbr_kmichi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
awesome partsSmile

Fantasia.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
thank u soo much guys Hug, GOSH i am so nervous for the rest of the story, plz don't think i uselessly show off, but i am REALLY nervous, i hope u all like it..Embarrassed
 and all the romance from now onwards in my FF is dedicated to my sweetheart ayhsu..Embarrassed, it is she who compels me not to get shy while writing romance..Embarrassed

17. Bliss..

They were walking in complete silence, mayank was holding her hand tightly, not for a second did he let his grip loosen.They took the subway to Markham, as nupur was not having her travel card, so mayank bought her tickets. He bought them even before nupur could say anything.

They reached the lane and mayank opened the door, and he stepped aside, allowing nupur to enter first, nupur smiled at his manners again and stepped in making a prayer, a silent prayer. The house was of similar design as her own, there was a small corridor at the entrance. Almost all the houses in west were built in the same design.

Nupur stood in the corridor, waiting for mayank to lock the door. He locked the door and turned towards nupur, who tried to smile but her shyness was taking over her too much, mayank took a step towards her and she unconsciously took a step backwards, realizing she collided with the wall, mayank took a step further and before she could get more shy, she was picked up in his arms. Nupur was shocked at the highest extent, his expression was normal. Mayank took few steps and entered the lounge, where he made her stand, nupur was trying to control her beats when she felt mayank's nearness, "welcome home", his voice seemed more coarse when he used to whisper, and nupur was experiencing this a lot lately, she smiled, not able to look upto him. Mayank moved a bit away, taking off his sweater and nupur took off her shawl, folding it properly. Nupur noticed two suitcases in the lounge, and immediately recognized that it was her luggage. She dragged one of them on the sofa and opened it, she turned towards mayank, "ummmm..wo ..", mayank knew she was asking about the wardrobe cupboard and he again picked her up in his arms, leaving her completely shocked again, the bed room was on the left, after a few more steps they entered, , mayank lifted her off, "main tumhare saman le k ata hon, " he left saying and nupur smiled, getting shocked at his tactics but then diverted her attention to noticing the room, a simple room with a bed, dressing, a wardrobe and a study table. It was so neat, infact the whole house was neat, and she laughed at her own, that she herself kept her home so messy, she would have to change her ways.  He came in with her suitcases, and placed both of them on the bed for her. Nupur started digging in for clothes, while mayank opened the wardrobe, took out his clothes and went to change, the washroom was attached to the room.

Nupur saw that he had already made space in the wardrobe, the whole left section was empty and it clearly showed that it was done for her, she shyly started placing her clothes in it, she was arranging her cosmetics on the dresser when she heard the washroom door click open, mayank stepped in rubbing his hair, dressed in black tracks, for a moment nupur felt her eyes glued to him but the very next moment he stood behind her in front of the mirror, making her nerves go bersk with the water droplets of his hair falling on her check. She immediately moved away, grabbing her night dress and went to change.

She was thinking that the silence was so strange, were they going to remain silent like this, it was like so so strange for her, mayank picked her up in his arms, brought her in the home, took her to the bedroom, but he never said anything!, but he didn't even need to! his eyes did the work for it! She would have to get used to it, she thought.

She stepped out of the washroom, dressed in her pink PJs, rubbing her wet hair, Mayank was not there, she dried her hair, placing a clip over them and  she came out, where the dinner table was set!

She was so pleasantly surprised that she almost ran to the table, and the menu was biryani!, she giggled when mayank came out of the kitchen, holding the jug of water which he placed on the table and walked towards nupur, she was now looking into his eyes after his strange show of affection, he also kept looking when her and pulled her a chair, she slowly sat down as he occupied the seat opposite him. Both of them started eating slowly, again in silence.

It was again so strange, both of them got married, and still they didn't even talk about it! It was very very strange! But the more strange part was that, they didn't feel like talking. It seemed as if the silence was talking volumes.

They finished the dinner and nupur started picking up the plates, she still had to see the kitchen, mayank came behind her, "kitchen main bhi utha k le jata hon" ,he whispered, and she could sense that he was smirking which made her blush deep, she bit her lower lip, giggling, when she was picked up again and lifted off when they entered kitchen.

Mayank used to look in her eyes during the lifts, and she wondered how did he manage not to collide with anything.

She placed the dishes on the counter. The kitchen was small and neat, just like the whole house, mayank brought in the glasses, and started placing things in the dish washer when something caught nupur's eye!

The tiffin with a smile sticker and her thank you card was placed securely in the corner of the counter, she was surprised and grabbed it, "ye abhi tak aisey hi..", mayank knew she had caught the tiffin so he didn't bother looking, he poured in the dishwashing liquid in the machine, "haan, this thing  just didn't let me forget you", he closed the lid and switched on the button. Once he was sure that the machine was working properly, he shifted his concentration to his wife, who was trying hard to control her blush, she was leaning on the counter, mayank stood in front of her, grabbing the counter behind her, completely securing her inside his arms, he softly took the tiffin from her hands, brushing his fingers over her's, and placed the tiffin back in the counter, leaning more onto her, while she closed her eyes, as his shoulder touched her shoulder, "I don't like when someone messes with my personal and special things", he whispered in her ear, placing a slight kiss over it, leading to a broken sigh from nupur's lips, "that tiffin is special?", she asked as he slid his hand across her waist, "ofcourse,this thing led to my marriage", his grip turning strong and nupur chuckled, cuddling into him, "u liked the muffins?", she almost spoke in a whisper, and he bended on her ear, "I like everything about you", he said brushing his finger down her jaw line, "btw that was really sweet that u cooked what I like", she said hiding her head in his neck, as he crawled up his hand to her hair to open her hair clip, "sweet?", he asked, as the fragrance of her hair diffused in the surrounding, "I thought it was romantic", he said placing a kiss on her neck, and nupur cuddled more into his neck, smiling, he moved away a bit tucking her hair behind her ears to see her face properly, when the only sound in the surroundings stopped, the dish washing machine stopped, mayank pulled her more close, looking at her with intense eyes, while nupur's shyness made her attempt to move out of his grip, "main wo dishes..",and she was pulled more close, "I told u I don't like anyone messing with my personal things, "his voice was stiff and nupur looked into his eyes with a confused expression, he  kissed the corner of her lips, "u are disturbing my wife", again a whisper in her ear making her nerves go bersk, she closed her eyes, as further resistance was not possible ,  she didn't even want to!- and he didn't even let her!

So, next all they remembered was only one feeling  -  bliss.

Edited by -Mehak - 21 March 2011 at 10:48pm

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009sanju_love_mjht-khadija-arfanazneenmayur247mangaloriansupriyamnfanwilddevil2010Neith007mayurian-artiano....oshonu631aysha1989.Rabia.C_O_O_Lanju011Alisha-2887mayur-ki-diwanimayurg2010valliyahcutiepie12ginny09Nirvrithicrazymayuriandrmahamulan.Bhawna_artiDhanakZgopi06kirti123rads14daniella05sparikhMystiquedbr_kmichi...Mitali...-Anila---jiya---firebird--Samira-_ArTi4ever_greenleaf007-Ambarish-sumonetolub.SilentPrincessShwePoozarfishanzahidlove.mayurartisariska_mnartishruti_luvs_mskVasuKaShliciouslovelycactusjes_jadeSujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92Wings-of-Fire-.Perk.-swati05affu123-PD--SupriyaluvsMN-Mou.dynamic_dollprincess_djstuti123ShafooFaria.hgrhr-ISakuraS-.SA.annie07PureBlissmyownareaPayal-15aysha_mayurSilent.DreamerNikki_TitliBadtameez_Dil

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
res

*edited*
Yayy!!! me firstDancing

Day Dreaming

Mayank is sooooo romanticBlushing
I loved this chapter... it was ultimate blissful to say the leastBlushing
and I'm really sorry I couldn't comment on the last chapter, and do I need to say it was awesome as wellEmbarrassed....

I love this FF (I love all ur FFs, its nothing new)

Thanks for the pmBig smile

Edited by jiya_angel - 21 March 2011 at 4:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie12Bhawna_arti-ISakuraS-Fantasia.

crazymayurian IF-Dazzler
crazymayurian
crazymayurian

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

i loveddddddddddd it

Edited by mahakmev - 21 March 2011 at 4:57am

Fantasia.

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
it was so magical.......loved it...........

Fantasia.

Go to top