Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur FF - Magical Complications. (Page 75)

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Kinza!! Hug

Finally edited all of my posts...Page 49, 65 and 72!! Smile

Can't wait for the next part hun!!
Luv u!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.perkilicious

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Oyeeee jaldi update kar Mehaku....Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

lovelycactus IF-Rockerz
lovelycactus
lovelycactus

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
  this indeed was a magical update mehak....
awsum loved it....
Blow Kiss
the susupense is killing though....

Fantasia.

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
ok angel i read it agn...LOLEmbarrassed n yea i had frgtten to comment abt d lines...good habbits one...lol
that was a trully wonderful phrase hun!!
gosh me cant wait fr today evenin...lol
update asap....love ya!! tc...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.-SAISakura16-

rads14 IF-Dazzler
rads14
rads14

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
amazinggg..!!!
i m completely speechless..!!
its a truly magical part..Day Dreaming
cont soon..!!

Fantasia.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Sorry for not replying for so long. Had examsEmbarrassed
love all 3 parts that I read. It was really sweet how mayank was getting anxious because he thought that she wouldn't comeEmbarrassed and when she finally came his happiness was the cutest thing everDay Dreaming love nupur staring at mayank in the bus and the way you described the scene gave me goosebumpsLOL don't blame nupur for getting annoyed with his hmmmm anyone would.LOL but seriously mayank is such a sadu. He really needs to talk moreLOL I love how mayank didnt refuse to go with her since he understood that if he did she would start drinking againEmbarrassed shows how much he cares for her.
Coming to this part best part yetDay Dreaming I could literally see it in front of my eyes.Day Dreaming I'm still a bit confused on mayank's behaviour though. Don't get why he has created a wall around himselfConfused the end made me blushEmbarrassed
Keep up the great work.Hug thanks for the pmHug sorry again for not replyingEmbarrassed

Fantasia.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
thank u so much guys Hug all of your replies made me blush Embarrassed, and plz don't start worrying about the end, the FF is NOT ending soon. Smile

15. You are unbelievable!

Nupur pulled back first as she ran out of air and breathing with irregular motion against his lips, she repeated her sentence "I can't live without you mayank", , this time with more love and passion and mayank opened his eyes, realizing what had he done just now, but then he sensed nupur's hands again grabbing his collar and she was about to press her lips again when mayank moved away, "bht time ho gaya hai, we should leave", he freed her hand from his collar and left her waist and started walking without looking at her. She smiled contently with teary eyes and caught up with him by taking a few fast steps.

They were walking in complete silence. A strange, deep silence which they had never experienced before.

Nupur was blushing at the thought that she had just.., she couldn't even  complete the thought in her mind, her cheeks were turning pink as she was walking beside the man who had who had just vibrated every single chord of her heart with his silent passion. 

Mayank on the other hand was amazed that how did he let go off his rational side so easily, how could he flow so much in emotions, how could he..DAMN IT! He just kissed nupur!, HOW ON EARTH COULD HE!..but then again he had to accept that her closeness was a drug, it was impossible for him to remain in his senses, and this girl was driving him crazy, he had to work out something.

They reached the same road where they had met of the first time, the weather was much more cold than before. They reached the bus stop, and before they could talk, the bus arrived, it was nupur's bus, heading towards York, nupur looked at him hoping he would say something, but what he did was even more unexpected for nupur, he was walking beside her, meaning he was going till her home!, nupur's heart skipped a beat when he sat beside her in the bus. Nupur sat on the window side and he sat beside her . The bus was fairly empty, there were two other people except for mayank and nupur. Again their journey was in silence. Nupur did steal couple of glances at mayank, who was again looking constantly in front.

Nupur pulled the string, informing the driver that she had to get down on the next stop, otherwise at night time; the buses usually didn't stop at small stops.

The bus stopped and nupur glanced at mayank who had already stood up, they both got off the bus and nupur started walking, with mayank by her side. A strange shiver was taking over her body and she was confused at his silence.

They reached her lane and it started to drizzle, nupur moved fast to her home, it was a few steps above the road, as all the other houses of the lane, she took out the keys and opened the door, she heard his footsteps behind her and her beats we getting out of control. Nupur stepped in.

"mujhe tum se kuch baat karni hai, can I come in?", he was still standing at the door step and nupur was speechless for a moment, rain drops were falling on his face, wetting his hair and he was standing there showing the best level of manners one could ever expect. She nodded lightly, moving away for the door.

He entered in and nupur closed the door. They moved in the hall through a small corridor, and to nupur's advantage her house was set and clean, she breathed a sigh of relief that her house was not in the condition it normally used to be.

"betho",she shyly said, and mayank took off his over coat, as it was wet so he didn't want to place it on the sofa, he was searching for some appropriate place when nupur took it from his hand, and  her hands slightly brushed against his wet skin of hands, she placed it on the hooks on the corridor wall, she herself took off her coat, and mayank saw that she was wearing a sleeveless skirt, her hair were slightly wet and she rolled them into a ball, placing a clip on them, mayank looked away, he was now more adamant that he had to say what he was thinking. Resisting nupur's charm and aura was now not possible.

"coffee?", she asked,

"ok!", he needed some time to arrange his thoughts again, so coffee was fine with him. Nupur went in the kitchen, her hands were shivering, with the feeling that mayank was sitting outside, she was feeling so shy, moreover she wanted the coffee to be perfect.

Finally she prepared and came out with two mugs, mayank was sitting on the small dining table she had in the hall. Nupur placed the cup in front of him and sat on the seat opposite him, mayank held the cup and took a sip while nupur was searching her face for some expression of appreciation, but it was  the same normal expression, she bended down to her own coffee, with deep silence around them.

"nupur", his sharp voice broke the silence,

"haan?", she managed to look at him, whose eyes were cutting through her being,

"I think we should get married!"

Nupur almost dropped the cup, she was looked at him in total disbelief and shock!!, he raised his eyes to look at her, as he expected her to be very shocked

"We both have reached the state where living without each other is almost impossible ", he said sipping coffee and nupur's mouth was left open, did he really said that or was she dreaming..DAMNIT! he said such a deep line with no emotions!! ,

"and instead of running away from our feelings, which is impossible, we should accept and move on!", he looked at her again, seeing the same  disbelief, "aisey kia dekh rahi ho?, thek keh raha hon na?', he leaned a bit on the table, and as the breadth of the table was not that much, he clearly looked in her eyes and at that moment, the shock started to vanish as blush took it's place, she lowered her eyes nodding lightly, "tu problem kia hai?, lets get married!", his voice was again normal and nupur finally managed to speak, "itni jaldi kia hia..i mean, hum..

"kis chez ka intezar karna hia?", he asked sharply, "tum hi ne kaha tha k you stay happy with me, and  I also feel the same", his voice was clear as water and nupur had no answer to him, for the first time he was speaking and leaving nupur speechless," bolo, shaddi karo gi ya nahi?"

She was silent

"main tumhain apne bare mian bata deta hon, I am a graduate in business administration, per mujhe canada is liye ana para bcz my family was in debts, and I am an illegal resident in canada, merey pass legal passport nahi hia so I can't work according to my qualifications, I live in markham, mera apartment installments pe hai, I pay them regularly, so they will finish in about the next two years, my legal status application is still in process".

He was not leaving her eyes, from his own eyes' entangle and nupur felt her breath rising, she was not listening to his life story , she was just looking in his deep eyes ."nupur I am a very selfish person, i want what I like, and that is the case with u, tabhi keh raha tha k door raho, but u didn't listen, i know I should not marry, I have a hell lot of things to catch up but u have just not left me in any condition too work properly, lekin agr tumhain shaddi nahi karni hai toh bol do, I won't bother u again, but I need an answer, NOW!  I hate delaying things", he got up from his seat and walked towards nupur who also stood up, "whether its now or never, bolo?"

Nupur couldn't understand that was it a proposal or a threat, her lips started trembling, his eyes were penetrating through her, he was standing so close to him, she remembered the first time in the bus where her hand so itched to hold his hands, and after marriage, she would have a right, she remembered the bliss she felt when she pressed her lips against his, she re-called how she had not even tasted drop of alcohol after meeting him, she re-called the contentment, joy and glory she felt with him – he was right! What was the wait for! – but her past! – her addiction!

"I have bad habit which u should know", she hesitantly said, fearing to see some change in his expressions, "I am addicted to alcohol", she finally spoke,

"u WERE addicted", he corrected her and nupur's eyes opened more wide, "u have not tasted a drop since u have met me", further increasing her amazement

"tumahin kasie pata ye..", she knew her words were not cohernet, but she needed an answer.

"that is not important",

"nahi mayank, tumahin kaise.."

He held her from her waist "will u marry me or not?", he was not interested in solving nupur's shock, she collided with his chest and with her hand around her waist, she had to say which her heart was shouting, "haan", her soft voice came out and she felt his hand's grip relaxing around her waist, she looked in his eyes and for the first time she saw something which was not stern, something which could be termed as SOFT! , "I will make sure u don't regret your decision", he said plainly removed his hand from her waist. Nupur was just staring at him in total numbness, she felt as if there was so much happening that she had no emotions to show at it.

"what abt tommorw?" – ANOTHER UNBELIEVABLE SHOCK!, his voice was today giving her shocks!, "kal?, she almost shouted, "nai mayank, mujhe gunjan , apni behn ko batan hai, kal tu.."

"tu bata do, ziyda se ziyda adha ghanta lag jaye ga batane main?" , he headed towards the corridor hook to grab his over coat, "per mayank tumhain bhi tu diya ko batan hoga na?", she was still shocked, "mujhe dus minute chaiye diya ko batane k liye," he had now worn the over-coat

"tomorrow evening, I will pick u up from here", he declared heading towards the door and nupur ran behind him, still staring him, he opened the door and before stepping out he looked at her, "I am sorry for being so stubborn but I can't help, that is how I am", he said.

"you are unbelievable mayank", she replied, still not able to accept what happened just now, "may be", he sighed, "but now I want to believe u around me, I want to believe that u are mine!", he looked into her eyes which were getting teary and walked out of the home, nupur saw him walking down the street, she knew he wouldn't turn, and he didn't. 

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009fariya92sanju_love_mjht-khadija-arjunkidiwaniarfanazneensupriyamnfanmayur4evrmangalorianpreitygal99wilddevil2010Neith007o....oshonu631aysha1989anju011Alisha2887mayur-ki-diwanimayurg2010.Rabia.valliyahcutiepie12Asmara.ginny09NirvrithicrazymayuriandrmahaBhawna_artiDhanakZgopi06-sam-kirti123rads14daniella05Irum.thousandmilessparikhMystiqueMaahzabeen_ArTi4ever_greenleaf007-Samira-sumonetolubAmyArTiMayUr.SilentPrincessShwePoozarfishanzahidsariska_mnartilove.mayurartishruti_luvs_msklovelycactusjes_jadeAuroni.92Wings-of-FireVasuKaShlicious-firebird--Symphony-Raindrops.--jiya---Anila--SAISakura16-shafy_MNperkiliciousswati05affu123stuti123hgrhrdynamic_doll-SupriyaluvsMN-ShafooPureBliss.SA.Faria.Zehnaseebannie07myownareadrfizaahmedPayal-15aysha_mayurSilent.DreamerNikki_TitliBadtameez_Dil

...Mitali... IF-Dazzler
...Mitali...
...Mitali...

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
OMG i am so shocked after reading thisShocked
it was so good ClapClapClap
it was outstanding mehakThumbs Up
great jobBig smile
thanx for the pmEmbarrassed

Edited by ...Mitali... - 19 March 2011 at 3:20am

Fantasia.