Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur FF - Magical Complications. (Page 12)

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
its seems so interesting MehakDay Dreaming
n thanks for starting n FF LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

Alisha-2887 Goldie
Alisha-2887
Alisha-2887

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Brilliant update Mehak, but feeling bad for Nupur.
How did she get into bad company and how did she get addicted to drugs?
I'm sure there's a lot more to come in this story. Hope Nupur gets off this addiction soon.

Looking forward to the next part - thanks a lot for the pm.

Edited by Alisha-MJHT - 06 March 2011 at 12:58pm

Fantasia.

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Oh feel so bed for nups and also Gunjan
Both suffer so much
hope nupur will find her true love soon
thanks for Pm

Fantasia.

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Fantasia.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Nupur's on drugsCry that's so sadCry I love the fact that you've explained how hard it is to give up on drugs. Clap she really badly wants to, but isn't able to do soCry you've made me feel bad for sajan, never thought this day would comeLOL but that proves you're a great writer Approve
Mayank's waiting for her. So sweet Day Dreaming looks like he's already got a crush on her Day Dreaming I really hope mayank helps her out of her addictionEmbarrassed
thanks for the pmHug

Fantasia.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
thank u soo much guys..Hug

3.Moved on..

Nupur couldn't deny the urges her body was feeling standing in front of the bar, but in midst of all this, her phn rang, "di tum a rahi ho na?", gunjan's voice clearly conveyed the fear and un-assuirty, and nupur could even visualize her expressions , "haan haan a rahi hon, half an hour"

She disconnected the phn and taking a deep breath, She walked forward,

After sitting in another bus, she reached her desired stop and then on five minutes' walk was gunjan's home.

She reached there and pressed the doorbell nervously. And as expected, samrat opened the door, nupur smiled awkwardly while samrat smiled a bit,

"hi samrat", she was amazed at how her voice was sounding

"hi, plz come in..", he stepped aside from the door and nupur moved in taking off her over coat,

"diiiii", gunjan came running towards her and hugged her, "uffff, u are looking so beautiful", gunjan looked at her and nupur smiled shyly, she was getting embarrassed at gunjan's excitement as samrat was standing there and samrat was all lost in the smile of gunjan, he loved to see her happy, but gunjan was all lost in her sister, he silently went inside and nupur noticed it.

"rohan , araav, see who is here?", they moved inside as gunjan called her sons,

Both of them came running down stairs, "maasi", nupur sat on her knees, opening her arms and embracing them.

Rohan and araav were twins, 4 years old, and the apple of nupur's eyes.

"maasi u forgot us?", araav asked in a complaining tone.

"no baby, can I forget u?"

"nai u did, u came after so long", this time it was rohan, in an even complaining tone

"ok, maasi is sorry', she held her ears, "sorry"

Both of them kissed her cheeks and hugged her,

"see kids what did maasi brought for u", gunjan separated them, showing the box, "muffins!",

They both were ecstatic and they had smiles for which nupur worked all the day. The kids took nupur to their room and showed her their toys and home works, nupur was really enjoying, gunjan was working in the kitchen for the dinner when samrat entered.

Gunjan's hands stopped, he poured in water from the dispenser,"umm..samrat",

He was about to take a sip, but stopped, "ummm, wo di muffins le kar ayi hai, taste kar lijye", she hesitantly held forward the box and samrat placed the glass back and picked up a muffin and moved out of the kitchen, "Samrat", he again stopped at the kitchen door, "wo, I hope u didn't mind , main ne di ko ghr pe.."

"gunjan ye tumhara bhi ghr hai , u have an equal right to call ur family," he left hurriedly taking a bite of the muffin , leaving gunjan with a strange bit of embarrassment. Sometimes she really didn't know how to react to him.

All of them were having dinner, quietly, the kids were busy in their small tantrums, and gunjan was busy handling them

"how is your job going samrat?", nupur finally managed to speak after thinking much and gunjan's pulse increased at nupur's question, she was fearing how would smart answer, she didn't want her di to get hurt..

"very well, how is ur work going?", samrat smiled lightly, and replied normally, which relaxed gunjan.

"ummm..yeah, my work is also fine, ", nupur got embarrassed on his question. She had not gone to her job since the last week.

They finished dinner and it was pretty late, "ok gunjan, thank u so much for the lovely dinner, she said getting up from the table, "now I should leave"

Nupur hugged araav and rohan, "ok babies, bye"

"massi u will have to come every week, promise karo!"

"ok promise", she stood up kissing their cheeks and turned towards samrat,"bye samrat,"

"bye, take care",

Nupur than hugged gunjan, "bye gunjan, main atti rahon gi", gunjan smiled assuredly and whispered in her ear, "di sedha ghr jana, tumhain meri kasam hai", she said in a very worried tone and nupur started laughing,"acha g, sedha ghr joan gi", nupur grabbed her over coat and wore it.

"nupur",

Gunjan was shocked at samrat's voice, her feet froze and nupur turned,"haan samrat"

"umm, next time, bachon k sath muffins main mera share bhi hona chaiye, plz", he smiled pleadingly an nupur's eyes were opened wide whereas gunjan was staring samrat,

"ofcourse", she felt so respected and nice, all that awkwardness was gone, she knew samrat was a gem, that is why she never kept a grudge against him, she left and samrat closed the door and turned to see that gunjan was standing there staring him in amazement. He passed her a smile and went inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur was walking down the street, the air had tinge of coldness. Her heart was feeling very nice, if leaving drinks for one day could give her such love and respect, than how would she feel if she would leave them forever.

She sat in the bus and reached her midway stop, again started walking, thinking it is not that difficult, today she left drinks for the smile of araav and rohan, tomorrow she will leave drinks for..

here she felt weak, she didn't had anyone whom she would leave drinks for..

tomorrow she would leave drinks for.."OUCH!"

Her trail of thoughts was interrupted as she collided with someone, she looked at him and he was busy collecting his papers from the ground, he stood up and looked at her, for a moment nupur noticed a relief in his eyes, but then it changed to stern expressions again,

"I am sorry", he had a stiff, deep, coarse voice, with no emotions, and he turned and started walking,

nupur thought she knew him, she had seen huim before, but she couldn't connect, "excuse me",

. He stopped but didn't turn, nupur took hurried steps towards him, "do I know you?"

dil ki rahoon k do ajnabi..

Edited by -Mehak - 06 March 2011 at 10:48pm

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009sonichimnanisanju_love_mjht-khadija-supriyamnfanarjunkidiwaniarfanazneenmayur247mangalorianpreitygal99Neith007get_jasneeto....oaysha1989C_O_O_Lanju011Alisha-2887maloo19mayur-ki-diwanivalliyahcutiepie12.Rabia.mayurg2010ginny09NirvrithiAsmara.DhanakZcrazymayuriandrmahamulan.Bhawna_artikirti123rads14-sam-gopi06daniella05Mystiquedbr_kmichi.SilentOcean--jiya---firebird--Symphony--Anila-greenleaf007-Ambarish-_ArTi4ever_jassie_17sumonetolubsreevijayan.SilentPrincessShwePooAmyArTiMayUrlove.mayurartisariska_mnartizarfishanzahidjes_jadeVasuKaShliciousAuroni.92-ISakuraS--.Perk.-affu123-PD-swati05Mou.dynamic_doll-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.Zehnaseebannie07myownareaaysha_mayurJenny..Silent.DreamerPayal-15Nikki_TitliBadtameez_Dil

-ISakuraS- IF-Sizzlerz
-ISakuraS-
-ISakuraS-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
res - sorry for reserving again...will edit them all on tues night :)
Edited:

Part 3 – Amazing!!

-It was so good to see her choosing the right path…

-U totally did a wonderful job with writing about their relationship: be it Nupur-Gunjan, Nupur-Samrat, Gunjan-Samrat and Nupur-kids…

-Rohan & Aarav were just too cute!! Nupur was so cute with the kids, holding her ears and all…

-I was glad that Samrat didn't say anything to offend Nupur…poor girl, finally she is trying to change. Last bit, where he asked her to make muffins for him too was nice to see…the awkwardness has finally gone!!

-Last bit where u were describing about how good she felt was so sweet!

"here she felt weak, she didn't had anyone whom she would leave drinks for.." – awww…I felt bad for her..

"tomorrow she would leave drinks for.."OUCH!"" – Maybe for him!

-Looking fwd to more on Mayur!!

Edited by Ishita16 - 08 March 2011 at 4:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.-.Perk.-

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
beautilful update Mehak..............

i m loving the way u are evolving the story...........so nice to read...........

i m looking forward to kmw what happend to MN to make them so lonely and how will they fill the void in others heart................

i m sure its gonna be a rocking story..............as of now, i m loving it

Fantasia.

Go to top