Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry for such a late comment Angel....

You ended it??

But anyways,,,it was a BEAUTIFUL end to a BEAUTIFUL story...i loved the way they overcame their complications together and understood each other.....Nupur has come across as a very understanding girl here...and its amazing how love changed her addiction....loved the way Love changed Mayank to be able to express his feeling and open up to Nupur....😃

All in all, a fabulous story....As Usual...since it is my Angel who wrote it😃😃

Hoping for another one from you soon😃
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

very very... nice..update......

"teri meri.. teri meri.. kahani...
ek dastaan nayi pooranai..
chori.. chori.. yr kahani.. chali.. hai....
thehri thi jo tere aa jane.. tak....
teri meri.. teri meri.. kahani...
ek dastaan nayi pooranai..
chori.. chori.. ye kahani.. chali.. hai....
thehri thi jo tere aa jane.. tak....
tere aane.. se .. mene  jaana..
ki tu hi hai. jeene.. ka.. bahana
i don't why..
i feel good
tere aanne se mene jana ki..
har safar.. ho gya.. suhana..
i dont no why..
i feel good....

truely...mayank and nupur are made for each other and their complications has brought them more closer

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey angel....so instead of searchin my resd posts i thought of commentin a fresh lol hope its cool!

gosh angel....i hav been readin ur wrk frm a long tym now n m sure this is ur bst(i kno u wil cum bck with a bttr one yet agn!--u always do that wen i thnk wow this is just d best!😆😳)
i love this story!---ur dreamstory!! totally a dream..yet realistic!! i loved d way they fell in love n lived fr each other!!
spl mntion to d title....wow very very veryyyy apt..Magical Complications....wow!!
god bless ya! ur god gifted! keep writing! *touchwood!*...n b bck soon wid a bang!!
n m sure m gonna read this story agn n agn😛😳 loved it!!🤗
tc keep smiling!!😳
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
BEAUTIFUL
amazingly written n u always create magic...gonna miss dis ff
HATS OFF 2U KINZA👏👏
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
read it all over twice...😊
awesome ff in all...
n cute and simple ending😊
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mehak..........it was soooo beautifully written.......loved it lots......the end was just tooo good......cant wait to read another magical ff written by you.........loved nd enjoyed this ff immensely........thank u soo much mehak....for giving us this ff............you rock.......👍🏼
_ArTi4ever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what an ending mehak😍..but i m really disheartened with ur decision of finishing such a wonderful FF off..but u r such a gem of a writer..must stay..looking forward to ur next ff....plzzz do start soon.its a request..😊
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Perfect ending for a perfect story 👏 loved this part so much. His anger was really unexpected, but then again this mayank has confused me from the start😆. but it was still sweet that he was feeling guilty for his actions almost immediately😃 the letter was really adorable😍 and he finally said I love you 🤪 sure took him long enough😆 but like they say dair aaye dhrust aaye😃. Just like mayank this mayank also doesn't say much but his actions speak louder than words😍
I'm really sad that the FF is over but all great things must come to an end 😔 start a new one soon, I miss your writing. Love you lots🤗
Can i just say after dark magic this ff will be the one i remember mostly because its sheer perfection. Seriously how you took us through the bumpy life of two people and brought them together gradually its amazing.

As usual you gave a perfect ending to the story as you have done numerous times already" but this one was different i don't know why but i could actually connect to them...connect to the characters you were trying to portray. The letters were the msot beautiful part ...gosh sometimes words are needed because its a lie to say words don't matter they do and alot. Sometimes the one you love need to know just how much you love them even if your eyes are spilling everything words need to be said....but gald mayank said I LOVE you...that made my day.

Its sad the story has come to an but i loved it. and i will cherish it forever.
Sajjal
mayuloveu thumbnail
kinza plz do start another magical story. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz