India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Love Definitions PKYEK Way ;) (Page 2)

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
@SimplyAparajita..... i thnk u hav used the correct word 4 this post "Rapchick"  nd plz i'd be vry grateful if u break his bubble gum teeth! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzSimplyAparajitaka7eela

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapphire_238

@SimplyAparajita..... <font color="#990000">i thnk u hav used the correct word 4 this post "Rapchick" nd plz i'd be vry grateful if u break his bubble gum teeth! LOL</font>
thanku... Hehe..dont be grateful... Be a part of plan... Lets kidnap abhay....or call him somewhere saying sid has kidnapped pia and he will come running..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzSapphire_238ka7eela

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

@SimplyAparajita...........  nice plan bt whn he finds out tht its not sid who kidnapped his precious piya to hamara kya hoga?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
^^ dont panic.... We will carry silver made hammers..and as soon as he gets those fangs... We will say statue or else silver will make you quiver..ROFL..and as soon as he becomes statue...i will carefully break them..i know its gona pain and i am not dentist but when he will cry after losing his teeth..we will give him some rooh afza to drink...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238ka7eela

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
perfect! Wink   
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Kaheela.... Omg... I swear if you were a love guru[which you are]..and all the teenagers were your sincere disciples... Then there would be no need of valentine's day... ROFL..

LOLLOL then rest assured s some of them might end up in jail!

Rapchick post hai yaar...

thanksEmbarrassed though i dont knwo what it means but it sounds niceLOL

Let me pray to god that someone like angad or shaw doesnt read it...ROFL or else ruhi and shankar will give them a good one...ROFL....

LOL dont know about angad but shaw can carry on with these plans pretty well as he is all muscles DeadLOL

And yesh frankly speaking..if in future i have some random guy getting along with me.. And he follows all you have said... I ll seriously push him down the niagra falls or make him swim in city sewage drains....ROFL

ROFLcall me and i will give you a hand making his kaam tamaamROFL

i swear...all these vamps are crack when it comes to handling their girls...and dont kill me for this... Abhay is on toplistROFL. ....

LOLAbhay is on top cause his lowe is the strongest an deepest,

*checking for definition of strongest and deepest in a dictionary*Geek 

I was in favour of a proper kiss on lips but then i thought what if his bubble gum teeth come in between.... As every time they try to do that..someone or other is kabab me haddi...ROFL...so before we people expect it... I should go to abhay and get my elbow bruised and seeing my bruise he will turn into a vamp. .and as soon as he turn into a vamp... I will take that iron hammer out from my pocket and break both of his bubble gum teeth...ROFL.ROFL...problem solved... So now pia will have no problem in kissing him..and he will look like a normal vampROFL and not some random joker vamp.... 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLyou seriously killed me!! can't stop laughingROFL please do that we all will be forever in your debtROFL 

Jokes apart.... Very nice post..... :) :) :) lets show it to sid..and he will have a heart attack seeing his little-baby-brother's deeds which as defaming his name...ROFL

ROFLSid will run and hide his face in shameROFL

he will have another reason to hate Abhay!!LOL

poor man he will be like aree yaar i have been making  name of being number one Casanova lover for two centuries and you come spoil it all by being a complete duffar 

what will people say when they know that i couldn't teach my own little brother how to woe a 17 year old girl,  mai kisssi ko mo dekha naiki layk nahi rahu ga!

thanks hun for making me laugh i needed that Big smile

my answers in magentaSmile

Edited by ka7eela - 05 March 2011 at 1:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

^^ dont panic.... We will carry silver made hammers..and as soon as he gets those fangs... We will say statue or else silver will make you quiver..ROFL..and as soon as he becomes statue...i will carefully break them..i know its gona pain and i am not dentist but when he will cry after losing his teeth..we will give him some rooh afza to drink...

ROFLROFL good planWink

please call me i love rooh afzaROFL

lighteningbuzz

PriyaThakur Senior Member
PriyaThakur
PriyaThakur

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

ROFL hilarious post ka7eela.

so, welcome our love guru.Hug
if i used these ideas,i am sure i will win all d boys heart...................
thanx

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index