Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@SimplyAparajita...........  nice plan bt whn he finds out tht its not sid who kidnapped his precious piya to hamara kya hoga?

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^^ dont panic.... We will carry silver made hammers..and as soon as he gets those fangs... We will say statue or else silver will make you quiver..🤣..and as soon as he becomes statue...i will carefully break them..i know its gona pain and i am not dentist but when he will cry after losing his teeth..we will give him some rooh afza to drink...
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
perfect! 😉   
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Kaheela.... Omg... I swear if you were a love guru[which you are]..and all the teenagers were your sincere disciples... Then there would be no need of valentine's day... 🤣..

😆LOL then rest assured s some of them might end up in jail!

Rapchick post hai yaar...

thanks😳 though i dont knwo what it means but it sounds nice😆

Let me pray to god that someone like angad or shaw doesnt read it...🤣 or else ruhi and shankar will give them a good one...🤣....

😆 dont know about angad but shaw can carry on with these plans pretty well as he is all muscles 🤢😆

And yesh frankly speaking..if in future i have some random guy getting along with me.. And he follows all you have said... I ll seriously push him down the niagra falls or make him swim in city sewage drains....🤣

🤣call me and i will give you a hand making his kaam tamaam🤣

i swear...all these vamps are crack when it comes to handling their girls...and dont kill me for this... Abhay is on toplist🤣. ....

😆Abhay is on top cause his lowe is the strongest an deepest,

*checking for definition of strongest and deepest in a dictionary*🤓 

I was in favour of a proper kiss on lips but then i thought what if his bubble gum teeth come in between.... As every time they try to do that..someone or other is kabab me haddi...🤣...so before we people expect it... I should go to abhay and get my elbow bruised and seeing my bruise he will turn into a vamp. .and as soon as he turn into a vamp... I will take that iron hammer out from my pocket and break both of his bubble gum teeth...🤣.🤣...problem solved... So now pia will have no problem in kissing him..and he will look like a normal vamp🤣 and not some random joker vamp.... 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣you seriously killed me!! can't stop laughing🤣 please do that we all will be forever in your debt🤣 

Jokes apart.... Very nice post..... :) :) :) lets show it to sid..and he will have a heart attack seeing his little-baby-brother's deeds which as defaming his name...🤣

🤣Sid will run and hide his face in shame🤣

he will have another reason to hate Abhay!!😆

poor man he will be like aree yaar i have been making  name of being number one Casanova lover for two centuries and you come spoil it all by being a complete duffar 

what will people say when they know that i couldn't teach my own little brother how to woe a 17 year old girl,  mai kisssi ko mo dekha naiki layk nahi rahu ga!

thanks hun for making me laugh i needed that 😃

my answers in magenta😊
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

^^ dont panic.... We will carry silver made hammers..and as soon as he gets those fangs... We will say statue or else silver will make you quiver..🤣..and as soon as he becomes statue...i will carefully break them..i know its gona pain and i am not dentist but when he will cry after losing his teeth..we will give him some rooh afza to drink...

🤣🤣 good plan😉

please call me i love rooh afza🤣
PriyaThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤣 hilarious post ka7eela.

so, welcome our love guru.🤗
if i used these ideas,i am sure i will win all d boys heart...................
thanx
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reti.15

🤣 hilarious post ka7eela.

so, welcome our love guru.🤗
if i used these ideas,i am sure i will win all d boys heart...................
thanx

thank you thank you  😆 

and hey you know where to find my office, i am always lurking in PKYEK forum helping people win their love ones hearts and fixing broken hearts  with my genius wise advices 😆 
i am kind of agony aunty that you see in magazines!!🤣
but hey i am inspired by brilliant minds of PKYEK team, please give them a big appluad👏 👏

in case you haven't read my other wise advice here take a look😆

OMG Kaheela!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ROFL! I love your pointers on how to win any boy/girl's heart. 😆 Seriously, if a guy keeps telling me again and again, that "hate me. Hate me." I would seriously will seriously show him what hatred is! 😡

And I fail to understand that what's with all these indian serials the lead guys are always shown manhandling women. I have seen it innumerable times in DMG forum where the one guy.............oops sorry two guys always manhandled the poor Riddhima. Sometimes, I felt for her shoulder in case it might fall off one of these days or get dislocated. 😆 

Even in Geet, I have seen it so many times and in PKYEK too. That seriously disgusts me how they portray a women as a weak, feeble person in front of a strong, bulk guy being tossed and thrown and even squeezed so hardly enough to make her feel the pain! I mean this is how they are taught to get woman's attention?? This is how you behave with a woman??

I don't care they are the heroes of the show and they may save her numerous times, they may even love her unconditionally but, still, showing your strength over a woman by hurting her is beyond my understanding! 😳

I mean imagine, that little boys in India or elsewhere who might watch this show. They might get the wrong idea of how to get a woman's attention! I find it abusive! 🤢

Seriously, I mean a guy may love a girl I agree but, even in his anger he needs to get a grip of his emotions! It doesn't give him that liberty to raise his hands or manhandle a woman! I mean can't they use their mouth or talk out their anger instead of manhandling her or using their hands on her! 😡 Gosh, that pisses me off! I mean, things can always be said in a better way no matter how angry you may be but, it doesn't mean you can physically inflict a woman pain, just becuz, you feel she is weaker than you and isn't going to say anything! 😡

I mean the woman they show getting manhandled on these shows are always the ones that are shown as weak, innocent, simple girls like Riddhima (well, she was in the beginning), Geet, Piya, etc. These characters aren't even the bad villains so, are they trying to show that such good women deserve it?? This is the respect they should receive from men to get their attention?!?! 🤢

What do the CVs of these serials and Ekta trying to portray over here? Why is that so essential and a must to manhandle the main female protagonist of any show! 😡 Ekta is a woman herself, and yet she glorifies such acts! That is a shame!
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

OMG Kaheela!

🤣

ROFL! I love your pointers on how to win any boy/girl's heart. 😆 Seriously, if a guy keeps telling me again and again, that "hate me. Hate me." I would seriously will seriously show him what hatred is! 😡

And I fail to understand that what's with all these indian serials the lead guys are always shown manhandling women. I have seen it innumerable times in DMG forum where the one guy.............oops sorry two guys always manhandled the poor Riddhima. Sometimes, I felt for her shoulder in case it might fall off one of these days or get dislocated. 😆 

Even in Geet, I have seen it so many times and in PKYEK too. That seriously disgusts me how they portray a women as a weak, feeble person in front of a strong, bulk guy being tossed and thrown and even squeezed so hardly enough to make her feel the pain! I mean this is how they are taught to get woman's attention?? This is how you behave with a woman??

I don't care they are the heroes of the show and they may save her numerous times, they may even love her unconditionally but, still, showing your strength over a woman by hurting her is beyond my understanding! 😳

I mean imagine, that little boys in India or elsewhere who might watch this show. They might get the wrong idea of how to get a woman's attention! I find it abusive! 🤢

Seriously, I mean a guy may love a girl I agree but, even in his anger he needs to get a grip of his emotions! It doesn't give him that liberty to raise his hands or manhandle a woman! I mean can't they use their mouth or talk out their anger instead of manhandling her or using their hands on her! 😡 Gosh, that pisses me off! I mean, things can always be said in a better way no matter how angry you may be but, it doesn't mean you can physically inflict a woman pain, just becuz, you feel she is weaker than you and isn't going to say anything! 😡

I mean the woman they show getting manhandled on these shows are always the ones that are shown as weak, innocent, simple girls like Riddhima (well, she was in the beginning), Geet, Piya, etc. These characters aren't even the bad villains so, are they trying to show that such good women deserve it?? This is the respect they should receive from men to get their attention?!?! 🤢

What do the CVs of these serials and Ekta trying to portray over here? Why is that so essential and a must to manhandle the main female protagonist of any show! 😡 Ekta is a woman herself, and yet she glorifies such acts! That is a shame!

glad i mad e you laugh😆

@ bold🤣 so true🤣

@ pink😆 if not dislocated, then i am sure her shoulders and arms were all bruised😆  you reminded me of that horrible show again 🤢 

@ light blue seems the creative team are more of sadistic nature, you know like the psycho man in my FF ! they get thrills from abusive acts! this is how passion is defined by the them🤢

@ brown exactly!! thee are better way i find a man who uses his muscles and forces  a woman or hurt her not a man at all!!

@ red its sad how they show men and women relationship its like they are taking us back to stone age😆

and hey babes dont spoil your mood over this all lets take it lightly!😃

sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u kno kaheela

chances of getting beaten up by chappals r more

if dis steps r followed
🤣
Edited by sab2778 - 13 years ago