The CVs Game plan to keep the TRP

Posted: 13 years ago
This is just a theory but I think I really got it here! πŸ˜›

EUREKA!!!

Here is the basic thought that the creative team functions on

There are two sets - Veer-Icha (Veecha) and Veer-Tappu (Veeya) fans.

We need to keep both engaged and feel like their pair is winning in order to secure the TRPs (and make tons of money in the process).

So: Monday: let us show a Veeya kodak moment 🀒 (with a misleading precap that Veer is going back with Taps). Result: Veeya fans  happy, Tuesday's booking ensured. 

Tuesday: Show a complete Palti. Veer dumps Taps, gives her left and right and moves back to Iccha. Precap: Veer Icha cozy moment. πŸ˜‰ Result: Veeya fans fuming, Veecha fans are back to view the Wed episode

Wednesday: Veecha day. Precap: Veecha moment. Result: Veecha fans gearing for a nice Thursday. Veeya fans threatening to leave

Thur: 5 mins of Veecha...then stupid Iccha sends Veer to Taps room as she wants to keep the family intact and all future babies loving Veer Daddy. Remaining 25 min of Veeya time. 
Precap: Veecha back in action. 
Result: two confused groups. Veecha fans mad at Iccha's continuing stupidity, but lured by the precap, decide to watch Fri episode. Veeya fans happy with the 25 min of time they got, unsure of Fri. Decide to watch

Friday: Veecha time...a complete come back. Precap: situation set for Iccha's crucification by Mai/ Nani. 
Result: veecha fans happy for the Fri episode, but worried about Monday. Veeya fans hating Fri episode but looking fwd to Monday.

The week's TRPs high overall.

Viewership: High overall, and all viewers thoroughly confused. 

Both sides waste considerable amounts of time trying to figure out what is going to happen on Monday - Friday! But again overall result: continued interest in the storyline. 

And the CVs RULE!!!!

So, did we break the code or what?? !! πŸ˜ƒ
yesss...we can see how criminal these cvs are,...without taking a stand on the story n i am no more stupoid to fall in their useless trap...infact we see all the loop holes in the soap n also in veer n we r already doing the needful BBB πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Herez the linkπŸ˜‰, where we are already highlighting the weakness of Veer who cannot take a stand n seem 2 b very unstable in his attitude n intentionsπŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1630075?pn=5

u r absolutely right, this is cvs game plan

but i am stupid i constantely fall in their tricks and so do many other viewers so ut is still ruling the charts.
but now i am viewing this just as a timepass, the emotional attachment which i felt before is gone😊
Originally posted by ladybird9

Herez the linkπŸ˜‰, where we are already highlighting the weakness of Veer who cannot take a stand n seem 2 b very unstable in his attitude n intentionsπŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1630075?pn=5

Oh, Thanks!! Yes, he needs to put his foot down and silence Iccha too. tell to her clearly tell Mai etc etc that he Veer has decided it this way, and by talking to her they are making things worse for themselves.

Now, we have to sit through S&S's schemes and only after that we can see Rathod.

I hope that the actor Rathod remains around, and does not go signing some film or something. If the CVs keep him dangling for ages, what is the guarantee that he will wait to start his track? Such a scary thought.! 
Originally posted by intruderfast

u r absolutely right, this is cvs game plan

but i am stupid i constantely fall in their tricks and so do many other viewers so ut is still ruling the charts.

but now i am viewing this just as a timepass, the emotional attachment which i felt before is gone😊

U mean u r leaving all emotions for Ichha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† congratulation Xavi, u r now without competition πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit111

U mean u r leaving all emotions for Ichha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† congratulation Xavi, u r now without competition πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sorry iccha is the exception theek hainπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Originally posted by mahmansma

Oh, Thanks!! Yes, he needs to put his foot down and silence Iccha too. tell to her clearly tell Mai etc etc that he Veer has decided it this way, and by talking to her they are making things worse for themselves.

Now, we have to sit through S&S's schemes and only after that we can see Rathod.

I hope that the actor Rathod remains around, and does not go signing some film or something. If the CVs keep him dangling for ages, what is the guarantee that he will wait to start his track? Such a scary thought.! 

well honestly good luck to GC if he gets an offer of a film, this show is ************ useless ruining the careers of actors esp Tina.....she better walk of this show, where she cannot b shown as a modern woman with ambitions n killer instincts, esp given the bravo intro for her charcter... she cannot forever b shown 2 b killing her own happiness....
Originally posted by mahmansma

This is just a theory but I think I really got it here! πŸ˜›

EUREKA!!!

Here is the basic thought that the creative team functions on

There are two sets - Veer-Icha (Veecha) and Veer-Tappu (Veeya) fans.

We need to keep both engaged and feel like their pair is winning in order to secure the TRPs (and make tons of money in the process).

So: Monday: let us show a Veeya kodak moment 🀒 (with a misleading precap that Veer is going back with Taps). Result: Veeya fans  happy, Tuesday's booking ensured. 

Tuesday: Show a complete Palti. Veer dumps Taps, gives her left and right and moves back to Iccha. Precap: Veer Icha cozy moment. πŸ˜‰ Result: Veeya fans fuming, Veecha fans are back to view the Wed episode

Wednesday: Veecha day. Precap: Veecha moment. Result: Veecha fans gearing for a nice Thursday. Veeya fans threatening to leave

Thur: 5 mins of Veecha...then stupid Iccha sends Veer to Taps room as she wants to keep the family intact and all future babies loving Veer Daddy. Remaining 25 min of Veeya time. 
Precap: Veecha back in action. 
Result: two confused groups. Veecha fans mad at Iccha's continuing stupidity, but lured by the precap, decide to watch Fri episode. Veeya fans happy with the 25 min of time they got, unsure of Fri. Decide to watch

Friday: Veecha time...a complete come back. Precap: situation set for Iccha's crucification by Mai/ Nani. 
Result: veecha fans happy for the Fri episode, but worried about Monday. Veeya fans hating Fri episode but looking fwd to Monday.

The week's TRPs high overall.

Viewership: High overall, and all viewers thoroughly confused. 

Both sides waste considerable amounts of time trying to figure out what is going to happen on Monday - Friday! But again overall result: continued interest in the storyline. 

And the CVs RULE!!!!

So, did we break the code or what?? !! πŸ˜ƒ
Hi Mahmamsma, you have put down ur observation really well. I mean this the height of stupidity on CVs part. What fun are they getting in ruining all the characters............Veer - oscillating like a pendulum these days..............Ichcha for being the dumbess one out of the lot anf off course taps whom I think CVs are totally confused as to make her a parallel lead in the show or turn her into full fledged vamp.
Originally posted by rimi10

Hi Mahmamsma, you have put down ur observation really well. I mean this the height of stupidity on CVs part. What fun are they getting in ruining all the characters............Veer - oscillating like a pendulum these days..............Ichcha for being the dumbess one out of the lot anf off course taps whom I think CVs are totally confused as to make her a parallel lead in the show or turn her into full fledged vamp.

I agree. By the way, you can call me Shobana. My kids names start with Man and Mah...making me MahMans Ma! 

I think the whole fiasco will end only when Colors decides to shut down the show. Like all things, they will show Nani, Taps etc turning good overnight and asking for forgiveness, and then a big huge happy family.

The End.