The CVs Game plan to keep the TRP

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
This is just a theory but I think I really got it here! Tongue

EUREKA!!!

Here is the basic thought that the creative team functions on

There are two sets - Veer-Icha (Veecha) and Veer-Tappu (Veeya) fans.

We need to keep both engaged and feel like their pair is winning in order to secure the TRPs (and make tons of money in the process).

So: Monday: let us show a Veeya kodak moment Dead (with a misleading precap that Veer is going back with Taps). Result: Veeya fans  happy, Tuesday's booking ensured. 

Tuesday: Show a complete Palti. Veer dumps Taps, gives her left and right and moves back to Iccha. Precap: Veer Icha cozy moment. Wink Result: Veeya fans fuming, Veecha fans are back to view the Wed episode

Wednesday: Veecha day. Precap: Veecha moment. Result: Veecha fans gearing for a nice Thursday. Veeya fans threatening to leave

Thur: 5 mins of Veecha...then stupid Iccha sends Veer to Taps room as she wants to keep the family intact and all future babies loving Veer Daddy. Remaining 25 min of Veeya time. 
Precap: Veecha back in action. 
Result: two confused groups. Veecha fans mad at Iccha's continuing stupidity, but lured by the precap, decide to watch Fri episode. Veeya fans happy with the 25 min of time they got, unsure of Fri. Decide to watch

Friday: Veecha time...a complete come back. Precap: situation set for Iccha's crucification by Mai/ Nani. 
Result: veecha fans happy for the Fri episode, but worried about Monday. Veeya fans hating Fri episode but looking fwd to Monday.

The week's TRPs high overall.

Viewership: High overall, and all viewers thoroughly confused. 

Both sides waste considerable amounts of time trying to figure out what is going to happen on Monday - Friday! But again overall result: continued interest in the storyline. 

And the CVs RULE!!!!

So, did we break the code or what?? !! Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinjayajoydivyababudreamz12FunLyferuchira23ankit_34sourojvivacious_priyashivani9SRKLuvr

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
yesss...we can see how criminal these cvs are,...without taking a stand on the story n i am no more stupoid to fall in their useless trap...infact we see all the loop holes in the soap n also in veer n we r already doing the needful BBB WinkEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansma

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Herez the linkWink, where we are already highlighting the weakness of Veer who cannot take a stand n seem 2 b very unstable in his attitude n intentionsAngryThumbs Down
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1630075&TPN=5

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

u r absolutely right, this is cvs game plan

but i am stupid i constantely fall in their tricks and so do many other viewers so ut is still ruling the charts.
but now i am viewing this just as a timepass, the emotional attachment which i felt before is goneSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeshivani9

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Herez the linkWink, where we are already highlighting the weakness of Veer who cannot take a stand n seem 2 b very unstable in his attitude n intentionsAngryThumbs Down

Oh, Thanks!! Yes, he needs to put his foot down and silence Iccha too. tell to her clearly tell Mai etc etc that he Veer has decided it this way, and by talking to her they are making things worse for themselves.

Now, we have to sit through S&S's schemes and only after that we can see Rathod.

I hope that the actor Rathod remains around, and does not go signing some film or something. If the CVs keep him dangling for ages, what is the guarantee that he will wait to start his track? Such a scary thought.! 

shivani9

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

but i am stupid i constantely fall in their tricks and so do many other viewers so ut is still ruling the charts.

but now i am viewing this just as a timepass, the emotional attachment which i felt before is goneSmile

U mean u r leaving all emotions for Ichha LOL LOL congratulation Xavi, u r now without competition LOL LOL LOL

shivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by intruderfast

U mean u r leaving all emotions for Ichha LOL LOL congratulation Xavi, u r now without competition LOL LOL LOL
sorry iccha is the exception theek hainTongueLOLLOL.

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahmansma

Originally posted by ladybird9

Oh, Thanks!! Yes, he needs to put his foot down and silence Iccha too. tell to her clearly tell Mai etc etc that he Veer has decided it this way, and by talking to her they are making things worse for themselves.

Now, we have to sit through S&S's schemes and only after that we can see Rathod.

I hope that the actor Rathod remains around, and does not go signing some film or something. If the CVs keep him dangling for ages, what is the guarantee that he will wait to start his track? Such a scary thought.! 

well honestly good luck to GC if he gets an offer of a film, this show is ************ useless ruining the careers of actors esp Tina.....she better walk of this show, where she cannot b shown as a modern woman with ambitions n killer instincts, esp given the bravo intro for her charcter... she cannot forever b shown 2 b killing her own happiness....

Go to top