India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Are you really Dutta? (Page 7)

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Dutta,while he was  Seema's hostage,prepared himself to fight the enemies,we all saw how,we saw those practice scenes too,where he focused on aiming skills etc... Then he could afford to be daring,and he wanted to get out of the place and seek Nakku out.But now,she is with him,and unlike the previous case,he cannot afford to be just rash.He needs to make sure that she is safe too.Tell me,if you had your loved ones with you in a difficult situation,wouldnt you be cautious? Just the same here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLasub_rosa

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by neets_ltl

Dutta seems to be like a retired man...I love the fact he is 'taking a break'....yes his family needs hs help, but the fact that the end product is Dutta a fitter, mature and cool headed guy with Dutta Bhao still intact, is what makes me think, carry on for a few more days LOL I don't mind, you'll be a better man...my view....hope it made sense.

Oh yeah, he looks like he's retired full time and is just relaxing on a retreat with his lovely wife....if only things could be that simple, haan?LOL

I get your point about him finding some moments of tranquility after a lifetime of pain, anguish, bitterness......but there is something to be said about the fact that this phase shouldn't drag on for too long or it WILL get tedious......it's good that Dutta doesn't have the "pressure" as you say of his title and responsibilities hanging over him but his basic honor as a man hinges upon how he takes care of those responsibilities too......they shouldn't keep that in limbo for too long.

And honestly if this phase had come at another time, with his eyesight being fine, I would maybe have been all for dragging it out longer....but the lack of his eyesight doesn't make it AS fun, the fact that his family is in captivity back home doesn't LET this be a totally relaxed phase to enjoy either....funnily enough that eyesight is the very reason that this phase is probably happening in the first place or they'd never get that  either.....LOL.....what irony.

bold: LOL. Fair enough, I know you're not liking the dragging but I'm being optimistic and just thinking, mehhh....his eyesight will return and he will get back LOL Of course I want him to be back in PN, but we all know nothing is going to happen to AS et al as Kala is too busy trying to establish herself as the new ruler etc. But a few more days won't do any harm...patience girl! I thought I was really impatient but hell you're wanting those eyes back of his! Can't wait for the day his eyes return as this forum will be buzzing and rejoicing. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLa

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Basically for some people Dutta equals the grumpy, brooding, just action types.

Him getting mushy, sitting peacefully, talking about love and appreciating all that his wife has done for him means his character is assasinated Ermm... But like some members mentioned, haven't we seen this side to Dutta in the past? Especially after the DP track when Dutta held Naku's face and told her that her words change him, and that he wants to love himself by looking into her eyes, by seeing the love for him in them. Dutta from the start has had this softer side to him, what's wrong now if he's getting a few moments of peace? Doesn't mean he's forgotten everything and isn't at all thinking of everyone back home. He can't possibly relax there, yet he knows it's not the right time nor the right circumstances to be waging a war against Kala. He's still very much Dutta.

I think the patience is just running out, that's why we're all feeling down. But I just like everyone else want Dutta's eyesight back and for him to be back in PN. Yet we have to understand that it will be a gradual process. x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 05 March 2011 at 3:17pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLakomal_w25neets_ltlCrystal29sub_rosa-bharti-Sanely_Insane-MeMyselfIkhushixTheRagerAreYaar

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
^^ yh i agree...if his eye sight recovers immediately thn it wil seem 2 fake...it shud happen gradually with the medicine mahadev has given... n thn obv dutta can plan his move against kala... becos this concerns his family, he wil obv hav 2 think it thru n b mre careful, he needs 2 analyse things wel b4 he returns, cos 1 rong move from his side cud cause problems for his family, becos dutta nw knws tht kala doesnt care 4 ne relation, for her al tht matters is her revenge n power so he needs 2 b extra careful! obv kala wnt harm the family, nt in the way tht she tried harming dutta bt thts summut dutta doesnt exactly knw, cos for him, she's pretty much a mad woman tht wil go 2 ne extent 2 hav her revenge
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

bold: LOL. Fair enough, I know you're not liking the dragging but I'm being optimistic and just thinking, mehhh....his eyesight will return and he will get back LOL Of course I want him to be back in PN, but we all know nothing is going to happen to AS et al as Kala is too busy trying to establish herself as the new ruler etc. But a few more days won't do any harm...patience girl! I thought I was really impatient but hell you're wanting those eyes back of his! Can't wait for the day his eyes return as this forum will be buzzing and rejoicing. LOL

LOL I don't think you are understanding my POV on this fully.

We all want his eyesight back, yes....my point was not just that his eyesight needs to come back so that he can go full guns blazing towards PN......in GENERAL also, the amount of restriction his eyesight now presents....seeing him trying to reach for a glass....seeing him walking around with the zombie hands feeling his way towards everywhere.....it gets to me......I don't want to see him in THAT kind of a helpless state anymore, no matter that intermittently they are showing nice DN convos......

So yes, I hope that day is next week.....we've waited long enoughLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 05 March 2011 at 3:41pm
neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Basically for some people Dutta equals the grumpy, brooding, just action types.

Him getting mushy, sitting peacefully, talking about love and appreciating all that his wife has done for him means his character is assasinated Ermm... But like some members mentioned, haven't we seen this side to Dutta in the past? Especially after the DP track when Dutta held Naku's face and told her that her words change him, and that he wants to love himself by looking into her eyes, by seeing the love for him in them. Dutta from the start has had this softer side to him, what's wrong now if he's getting a few moments of peace? Doesn't mean he's forgotten everything and isn't at all thinking of everyone back home. He can't possibly relax there, yet he knows it's not the right time nor the right circumstances to be waging a war against Kala. He's still very much Dutta.

I think the patience is just running out, that's why we're all feeling down. But I just like everyone else want Dutta's eyesight back and for him to be back in PN. Yet we have to understand that it will be a gradual process. x

Well said Smile The bold: totally agree with you, I mean this guy was a just a normal happy-go-lucky mechanic who always had that boyish charm and affection to him pre-seema betrayal. Those inherent characteristics can never be taken away from a person....his image of Dutta Bhao is separate...his wish to be a normal guy is separate...like I think LizDarcy said, those layers are being peeled off. What we're now getting is a Dutta who is actually the REAL person behind that image he had created making others bow down to him....and that is what I absolutely love about Dutta. He is now coming across to be the complete man. Yes those attributes of Dutta Bhao will remain, we admire those traits..but sometimes, you've got to look beyond that and just admit, that the time had to come for him to come out of that shell of his. I remember reading these posts about Naku looking beyond that hard gangster exterior of his....so if his soft interior is on display, it should be applauded! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLakomal_w25sub_rosaPyari_Zahra-bharti-TheRager

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Zahra, it HAS been a gradual process yaar! LOL....TWO months of "gradualness" we've been bearing nowLOL.....series of "doctors", laser treatments and now FINALLY this jadibootiLOL.....this stuff BETTER work next week!  Bahut "gradualness" ho gayi.....It's time to move forward on this front....I miss his direct gaze.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlPyari_Zahra-bharti-incandescence

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL I don't think you are understanding my POV on this fully.

We all want his eyesight back, yes....my point was not just that his eyesight needs to come back so that he can go full guns blazing towards PN......in GENERAL also, the amount of restriction his eyesight now presents....seeing him trying to reach for a glass....seeing him walking around with the zombie hands feeling his way towards everywhere.....it gets to me......I don't want to see him in THAT kind of a helpless state anymore, no matter that intermittently they are showing nice DN convos......

So yes, I hope that day is next week.....we've waited long enoughLOL

Ok yeah I get your point, you don't like seeing him in a lachar state, thats fine! Thats quite an aww thing actually. LOL Yes I understand your point about him being restricted and so forth....well that day isn't long before there is light! The thing that has personally annoyed me about the blindness, is that Dutta's eyes are not the centre of attention (obviously). His eyes do the talking, so much can be conveyed with it, but being blind just makes him look at 1 straight point....

Go to top