Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Are you really Dutta? (Page 6)

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

So..Dutta..

who has treated Nakku with anger and held himself back for months together is now happy and nice to his wife for the past 'few' episodes.

who has always been hurt and bruised in his heart is now having some moments of peace with his love 

who is acknowledging that Nakku too needs to be looked after and deserves all the love he can give her

who has forgiven Nakku for the truth she hid from him because he realized her love for him and his love for her is bigger than that

who has always concentrated more on his sisters and family who were actually not so loyal to him is now for a change concentrating on his wife Nakku who has done so much for him

who after 25 or odd years is having maybe just 1--2 days(in LTL world) of peace and happiness

who is slowly discovering the old happy mechanic Dutta hidden inside him

is no longer in character?....Do we even know who Dutta is?

Thumbs Up  to all the above! Bit in blue: That dialogue that hasn't gone down as well (all views respected), about patni yeh karsakti ha woh kar sakti being a little out of character.....I'd just like to say, the fact he said that, the manner in which he said it, was just BEAUTIFUL! It shows that he has actually THOUGHT about what Naku has been doing for him when he was with her (fasting etc) and what she did for him (wander in search for him to reach him) and how she is still trying to hide her own pain, in order to soothe his (keeping mum about her injury)! He is thinking and letting gooo! I love it! What more can a woman, a wife want from a husband then to appreciate her actions? Is it only necessary for a wife to take away pain be it emotionally, having a convo, or physically, by applying ointment? Can a husband not do the same? Whats the purpose of making tha vow of 'in sickness and in health?'

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLasilkrouteNimmi.komal_w25CyberOstrichCrystal29sub_rosaPyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingSanely_Insane--Sia---Huma-khushixMrsKhanAreYaar

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

ok, so the main problem is that apparently D's character is being butchered and he isnt being focused on enough...I have seen this being mentioned in other threads countless times as well, some people agreeing you, some disagreeing....We can continue debating on it the whole night or day in my case because of time diff, but we would still not agree...LOL

Should we really waste time trying to persuade each other that LTL is going down the hill...because frankly, there is nothing any of us can do to persuade each other...

At the moment, what my main issue is that if you dont like the current track, why post the same thing after each episode again and again...its not going to improve the quality of the show at all..the only thing it will do is ruin the mood of people who actually want to enjoy the current track...even if we r able to persuade everyone on the forum that LTL is ruined, what possible benefit are you hoping to achieve from it..Confused..

I never wanted to ruin anyone's mood. What I wanted was to make people aware of the things that don't seem right and maybe join forces in convincing the producers that they need to do something about it. Like when people are happy about something and rave about it, I thought that maybe I could also share when I was unhappy about something and rant about it.

However, people disagree with me a lot and they're even bored and annoyed with my posts. And they don't just disagree - apparently they also feel that I'm forcing my opinions down their throats, making conspiracy theories and what-not. So really, there's no place for me in this forum. I've learned my lesson and I'll keep my opinions to myself in the future. I hope that'll relieve everyone around here.
-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

And to clarify...I am not putting down anyone's viewpoint. Am just voicing my personal opinion. My side of the argument that Dutta is still in character!

I didnt mean it was u, the general atmosphere was charged up so just asked everyone to take it easy.    No hard feelings yaar. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

And to clarify...I am not putting down anyone's viewpoint. Am just voicing my personal opinion. My side of the argument that Dutta is still in character!

I didnt mean it was u, the general atmosphere was charged up so just asked everyone to take it easy. Smile   No hard feelings yaar. 

No no...I did take it that way too. SmileI was just saying that it was not what I wanted to do either ...No hard feelingsSmile Am actually liking the debate going on!  Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti---Sia--

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Hey Ltlians comeon lets enjoy JMM2 as s/one said could not recall sorry who but it is not as if we r going to get/c JMM3 .Tongue We have been waiting 4 this god knows how long so 2 c our beloved tasha close is this is the perfect place.
 this is peace ful place that they can get peaceful un intterupted time without that kala oglling on themLOL24/7 on PN.Besides i am enjoying this moment b/n them i don't mind if CVs drag this as long as they show us tasha.
pls lets enjoy tasha momet we r not going to get anything like this in the future so lets enjoy it while it lasts.Smile they can cut down ullu & kala's importance though i don't mind but lots of tasha romance bring it onWink

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 05 March 2011 at 11:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaCrystal29Pooja_219-bharti--Srushti---Sia--MrsKhan

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

Hey Ltlians comeon lets enjoy JMM2 as s/one said could not recall sorry who but it is not as if we r going to get/c JMM3 .Tongue We have been waiting 4 this god knows how long so 2 c our beloved tasha close is this is the perfect place.
 this is peace ful place that they can get peaceful un intterupted time without that kala oglling on themLOL24/7 on PN.Besides i am enjoying this moment b/n them i don't mind if CVs drag this as long as they show us tasha.
pls lets enjoy tasha momet we r not going to get anything like this in the future so lets enjoy it while it lasts.Smile they can cut down ullu & kala's importance though i don't mind but lots of tasha romance bring it onWink

Ditto Jorda...it is the JMM, the track we were cheering and crying hoarse for...so time to enjoy...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29Pooja_219-bharti---Sia--

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Thumbs Up  to all the above! Bit in blue: That dialogue that hasn't gone down as well (all views respected), about patni yeh karsakti ha woh kar sakti being a little out of character.....I'd just like to say, the fact he said that, the manner in which he said it, was just BEAUTIFUL! It shows that he has actually THOUGHT about what Naku has been doing for him when he was with her (fasting etc) and what she did for him (wander in search for him to reach him) and how she is still trying to hide her own pain, in order to soothe his (keeping mum about her injury)! He is thinking and letting gooo! I love it! What more can a woman, a wife want from a husband then to appreciate her actions? Is it only necessary for a wife to take away pain be it emotionally, having a convo, or physically, by applying ointment? Can a husband not do the same? Whats the purpose of making tha vow of 'in sickness and in health?'

Wait.....someone is saying that  THIS dialogue is out of character???LOL.....I have no words.....that was THE most touching scene in yesterday's epi apart from the bit after he opens his eyes and tells her he can see her everywhere, all the time.....how on earth are THESE out of character?
LOL

Edited by nureat01 - 05 March 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaNimmi.CyberOstrichCrystal29neets_ltlPyari_Zahra--Sia--Sanely_InsanekabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

@bold : I just loved the way he said that. It is something we never would have expected from him. But to acknowledge what his wife has done for him was brilliant. As a character, he climbed up a notch in my eyes. A person who does not hesitate to put into words his gratitude is very hard to find. Thinking about it and saying it out is a lot different

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaNimmi.CyberOstrichneets_ltlrpmenonPyari_Zahra--Sia--MrsKhan

Go to top