Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Jis ka Dar Tha Vahi Ho Raha Hai (Page 2)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara-ksgfan14

this is an indian drama
its suppoesd to be draggedLOL

Yeah typical Indian Drama of Ekta Kapoor, having the lead as Vampire LOL LOL LOL

--Doyel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Doyel--
--Doyel--

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
i just dont understand one thing.... pia knows that abhay is a vampire.. she even knows everything about maithili and abhay's past then why the hell abhay is hiding about siddharth to piya... if he tells piya about siddharth and their past relation.,.... m sure piya would understand...

abhay has seriously gone out of his mind... i dont blame pia for her behaviour.. poor girl always been dominated by abhay.... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Why blame Abhay? Is does what the writers make him to do...And it is foolishness to expect logic from PKYEK writers...

Edited by Anamika1570 - 07 March 2011 at 10:45pm
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Doyel--

i just dont understand one thing.... pia knows that abhay is a vampire.. she even knows everything about maithili and abhay's past then why the hell abhay is hiding about siddharth to piya... if he tells piya about siddharth and their past relation.,.... m sure piya would understand...

abhay has seriously gone out of his mind... i dont blame pia for her behaviour.. poor girl always been dominated by abhay.... LOL

Pyaar ka asar hi aisa hota hai ki insaan apne aap out of mind ho jaata hai na.LOL LOL LOL

Yahi point mai bhi nahi samajh paa rahi hoon. Jab Pia ne tab vishwaas kar liya Abhay par to ab kyoun nahi karegi? Ouch Ouch Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Doyel--

desaiprachi07 Goldie
desaiprachi07
desaiprachi07

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

i tell u why abhay is hiding truth from her it is as simple as that he wants to be hero of the show.........

except fro this reason no other reason seems to have some logic or sense

vaise bhi CV's k dimaag me koi logical baat aa nahi rahi hai aaj kal. LOL
arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desaiprachi07

Originally posted by sanjna4

i tell u why abhay is hiding truth from her it is as simple as that he wants to be hero of the show.........

except fro this reason no other reason seems to have some logic or sense

vaise bhi CV's k dimaag me koi logical baat aa nahi rahi hai aaj kal. LOL

Bakwas ideas aate hain, kabada kar diya hai show ko. Ouch Ouch
arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by --Doyel--

Pyaar ka asar hi aisa hota hai ki insaan apne aap out of mind ho jaata hai na.LOL LOL LOL

Yahi point mai bhi nahi samajh paa rahi hoon. Jab Pia ne tab vishwaas kar liya Abhay par to ab kyoun nahi karegi? Ouch Ouch Ouch

mujhe samajh me nahi aa raha hai ki aaj kal dikha kya rahe hain ye sab.Tongue Tongue  I don't want to see that idiot Sid dancing and bringing Pia with him on dinner and Abhay is just over reacting,Shocked Shocked he is not doing anything to stop her and even not talking to her. Confused Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index