Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Tapu not intrested in the baby at all ??? (Page 7)

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by souroj

If she really cared for the baby she would not have left the puja halfway. She knew v well the puja was done for the welfare of her baby.

that pooja was a JOKE! She should have left it! It was not fulfilled in any way! When Pandit said give the thaali to the mother of the child that Censored gave it to that otherCensored so it was a huge farce!
the pooja was a joke indeed....tappu should never have sat with veer....its only wife's right......ok what about parents who have diovorced or not in talking terms with each other.....would they do such things???....but this is uttaran....and cvs are taking both fan groups for a ride....
my god soumil m impressed u nailed it perfectly ClapClap its high time people realize this and stop fighting among ourselfs Big smile
exactly ankit......i dont watch episodes...but i read updates....its one day veecha....one day veeya......cvs exactly know how tyo keep viewers hooked.....thats why the story is going nowhere...and then they bring extra characters to fool viewers again...
sach mein even i realized this reading today's update ..kyunki my frnds were kind of happy yesterday and suddenly ever1 got so sad ..same with veecha fans yesterday veer was so bad and suddenly he is a hero LOLLOL and its pity that more than these actors we r dancing on their tunes LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7souroj

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

If she really cared for the baby she would not have left the puja halfway. She knew v well the puja was done for the welfare of her baby.

that pooja was a JOKE! She should have left it! It was not fulfilled in any way! When Pandit said give the thaali to the mother of the child that Censored gave it to that otherCensored so it was a huge farce!
the pooja was a joke indeed....tappu should never have sat with veer....its only wife's right......ok what about parents who have diovorced or not in talking terms with each other.....would they do such things???....but this is uttaran....and cvs are taking both fan groups for a ride....
my god soumil m impressed u nailed it perfectly ClapClap its high time people realize this and stop fighting among ourselfs Big smile
exactly ankit......i dont watch episodes...but i read updates....its one day veecha....one day veeya......cvs exactly know how tyo keep viewers hooked.....thats why the story is going nowhere...and then they bring extra characters to fool viewers again...
sach mein even i realized this reading today's update ..kyunki my frnds were kind of happy yesterday and suddenly ever1 got so sad ..same with veecha fans yesterday veer was so bad and suddenly he is a hero LOLLOL and its pity that more than these actors we r dancing on their tunes LOL
yeah...you have pointed out well....ClapClapClap...chalo...its time for me to say tata....bye...cya...and yes hoping to chat after india - ireland....SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

yeah...you have pointed out well....ClapClapClap...chalo...its time for me to say tata....bye...cya...and yes hoping to chat after india - ireland....SmileSmile
same here waise expect some more upsets ..m counting on ireland vs windies ..Thumbs Up
souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

but that happened later, she wanted to leave before that. If anyone is to be blamed it's Nani for coming up wid such a stupid idea. In order to give back Taps her right she is hurting her more and more in the process.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12shyamstiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by priya2904

i find dis post absolutely bakwass..... its not logical.... its only dillogical by vee.................cha fan group...LOL LOL
LOLleave it sanya no use of arguing i think dey skipped some scenes...LOL

</div>
<div>

that's ur POV but this is what even a nuteral viewer (neither of d fan group) will feel seeing d serial.

Btw what is dillogical ?Confused

Dillogical is word for anything against a DEVIL LOL LOL

Originally posted by ankit111

devil + illogical = DILLOGICAL LOL LOL

ShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

she doesnt care about baby at all.....a mother should always be happy considering she has a baby inside her womb....but tapasya is such a kalank that she will think all negative things and always think bad about someone....DeadDead...

Yes I agree with u soumil. She rarely thinks abt just d baby but always thinks how it will help her get Veer or B-toon's bahu status back.

tiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

she doesnt care about baby at all.....a mother should always be happy considering she has a baby inside her womb....but tapasya is such a kalank that she will think all negative things and always think bad about someone....DeadDead...

Yes I agree with u soumil. She rarely thinks abt just d baby but always thinks how it will help her get Veer or B-toon's bahu status back.

I saw a few feelings from Tappu for her baby.. but nothing goes beyond getting physically intimate with Veer, not even pronouncing her child's Death! looser!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23shyamstiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

I saw a few feelings from Tappu for her baby.. but nothing goes beyond getting physically intimate with Veer, not even pronouncing her child's Death! looser!

Yes using a child to seek attention of Veer to d extend of saying I thought child is dead is really just too much to digest Ouch

tiny15

Go to top