Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Tapu not intrested in the baby at all ??? (Page 6)

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

i find dis post absolutely bakwass..... its not logical.... its only dillogical by vee.................cha fan group...LOL  LOL
LOLleave it sanya no use of arguing i think dey skipped some scenes...LOL
oh ms priya just go throuh the scene once more ok she was shivering with cold so she covered herself not for the concern of childLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
If she really cared for the baby she would not have left the puja halfway. She knew v well the puja was done for the welfare of her baby.

tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by shyams

Since the time Tapu's pregnency is allounced we haven't seen Tapu ever for a moment think abt the Baby as a mother. I mean every first time mother think so much abt how her life will be with the baby and has so many dreams of what She will do to guide baby and what would she want her kid to be when he/she grows up. She isn't really shown intrested in looking at her diet also to get the baby all d nutrients he/she needs.Confused she just goes with whatever Nani or Mai gives Ouch
From all this Tapu doesn't seem interested in the baby at all except of course using the baby as a possible way to get close 2 Veer Ouch No matter how evil a woman is atlest for the sake of her baby she changes and thinks abt all these thing but here nothing of that sort happens Shocked
lols ...a totally jabardasti ka topic LOL..if cvs have not showed ..anything like that its their fault ....LOL arey yaar aadhe ghante ke show mein kya kya dikhayenge ...aur upar se damini - jogi aur divya ke triangle ko bhi time dena hai have some pity on them LOLLOL
ankit...............where are you???...even i dont come regularly.....we got what we wanted....one upset in world cup...ireland beat england....kal toh india ki match hai ireland ke saath.....i hope upset wapas repeat na ho.....india ki bowlingPinch
hey soumil ..well worldcup ..is on ..who the hell is interested ..in this show ..Tongue loved ireland vs england game to the core ...u knw when they were 111 for 5 ..i felt ki kevin o brien out ho jaaye toh i will change ...but my god he kept on ..and on and on Big smile wonderful game i have already watched higlights 5 times ...my god i so  much love these upsets Big smile
yeah...that show is screwed up anyway....trust me....i came to forum to discuss upset with you guys....and i wanted your comment specially.......remember how much both of us soooooooooo wanted atleast 1 world cup match upset....
yesterday bangla was bundled up in just measly 58....LOL
tomorrow is india- ireland....Ermm
yaa bangla they r so inconsistent 1 din ..toh they can even beat aussies and the very next day they can loose by 200 runs or so LOL after all pakistan ka part tha pehle ..toh got to have their talent Wink and abt india ireland game of course i want india to win but i have even got soft corner for irish Ouch
i want india to win.....but i feel india must improve a lot.......ireland is nice re....but seriously...i want india to do something for sachin.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
well in clear words i want india and irish both to go to the next round ...i even expected zim to deliver yesterday ..but unka kuch ni ho sakta ....waiting for india pakistan clash Embarrassed

nutmeg7

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shyams

Since the time Tapu's pregnency is allounced we haven't seen Tapu ever for a moment think abt the Baby as a mother. I mean every first time mother think so much abt how her life will be with the baby and has so many dreams of what She will do to guide baby and what would she want her kid to be when he/she grows up. She isn't really shown intrested in looking at her diet also to get the baby all d nutrients he/she needs.Confused she just goes with whatever Nani or Mai gives Ouch
From all this Tapu doesn't seem interested in the baby at all except of course using the baby as a possible way to get close 2 Veer Ouch No matter how evil a woman is atlest for the sake of her baby she changes and thinks abt all these thing but here nothing of that sort happens Shocked
lols ...a totally jabardasti ka topic LOL..if cvs have not showed ..anything like that its their fault ....LOL arey yaar aadhe ghante ke show mein kya kya dikhayenge ...aur upar se damini - jogi aur divya ke triangle ko bhi time dena hai have some pity on them LOLLOL
ankit...............where are you???...even i dont come regularly.....we got what we wanted....one upset in world cup...ireland beat england....kal toh india ki match hai ireland ke saath.....i hope upset wapas repeat na ho.....india ki bowlingPinch
hey soumil ..well worldcup ..is on ..who the hell is interested ..in this show ..Tongue loved ireland vs england game to the core ...u knw when they were 111 for 5 ..i felt ki kevin o brien out ho jaaye toh i will change ...but my god he kept on ..and on and on Big smile wonderful game i have already watched higlights 5 times ...my god i so  much love these upsets Big smile
yeah...that show is screwed up anyway....trust me....i came to forum to discuss upset with you guys....and i wanted your comment specially.......remember how much both of us soooooooooo wanted atleast 1 world cup match upset....
yesterday bangla was bundled up in just measly 58....LOL
tomorrow is india- ireland....Ermm
yaa bangla they r so inconsistent 1 din ..toh they can even beat aussies and the very next day they can loose by 200 runs or so LOL after all pakistan ka part tha pehle ..toh got to have their talent Wink and abt india ireland game of course i want india to win but i have even got soft corner for irish Ouch
i want india to win.....but i feel india must improve a lot.......ireland is nice re....but seriously...i want india to do something for sachin.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
well in clear words i want india and irish both to go to the next round ...i even expected zim to deliver yesterday ..but unka kuch ni ho sakta ....waiting for india pakistan clash Embarrassed
ai hai....india- pakistan match is treat to watch......paki is in good form.....they really defended their low score that day....but apni india is india....mwah...india
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

If she really cared for the baby she would not have left the puja halfway. She knew v well the puja was done for the welfare of her baby.

that pooja was a JOKE! She should have left it! It was not fulfilled in any way! When Pandit said give the thaali to the mother of the child that Censored gave it to that otherCensored so it was a huge farce!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.chocoz

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

that pooja was a JOKE! She should have left it! It was not fulfilled in any way! When Pandit said give the thaali to the mother of the child that Censored gave it to that otherCensored so it was a huge farce!
the pooja was a joke indeed....tappu should never have sat with veer....its only wife's right......ok what about parents who have diovorced or not in talking terms with each other.....would they do such things???....but this is uttaran....and cvs are taking both fan groups for a ride....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.ruchira23IisBlisschocozsourojankit_34tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

the pooja was a joke indeed....tappu should never have sat with veer....its only wife's right......ok what about parents who have diovorced or not in talking terms with each other.....would they do such things???....but this is uttaran....and cvs are taking both fan groups for a ride....
my god soumil m impressed u nailed it perfectly ClapClap its high time people realize this and stop fighting among ourselfs Big smile

IisBlissnutmeg7

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

my god soumil m impressed u nailed it perfectly ClapClap its high time people realize this and stop fighting among ourselfs Big smile
exactly ankit......i dont watch episodes...but i read updates....its one day veecha....one day veeya......cvs exactly know how tyo keep viewers hooked.....thats why the story is going nowhere...and then they bring extra characters to fool viewers again...

IisBlissankit_34

Go to top