Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

that pooja was a JOKE! She should have left it! It was not fulfilled in any way! When Pandit said give the thaali to the mother of the child that πŸ€¬ gave it to that other🀬 so it was a huge farce!

but that happened later, she wanted to leave before that. If anyone is to be blamed it's Nani for coming up wid such a stupid idea. In order to give back Taps her right she is hurting her more and more in the process.
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Dillogical is word for anything against a DEVIL πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ankit111

devil + illogical = DILLOGICAL πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

😲🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

she doesnt care about baby at all.....a mother should always be happy considering she has a baby inside her womb....but tapasya is such a kalank that she will think all negative things and always think bad about someone....🀒🀒...

Yes I agree with u soumil. She rarely thinks abt just d baby but always thinks how it will help her get Veer or B-toon's bahu status back.

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Yes I agree with u soumil. She rarely thinks abt just d baby but always thinks how it will help her get Veer or B-toon's bahu status back.

I saw a few feelings from Tappu for her baby.. but nothing goes beyond getting physically intimate with Veer, not even pronouncing her child's Death! looser!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

I saw a few feelings from Tappu for her baby.. but nothing goes beyond getting physically intimate with Veer, not even pronouncing her child's Death! looser!

Yes using a child to seek attention of Veer to d extend of saying I thought child is dead is really just too much to digest
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Taps was never interested in having a baby... in the first place she had faked a pregnancy to get into the btoon house... when nani told her that she was really pregnant she didnt want the baby as she felt she wud look fat n ugly ... and that she was too young and wanted to enjoy life...πŸ˜•
it was only when nani convinced her that the baby wud get her Veer and later veer holding her arm and taking her for checkups made her realise what a weapon the baby was for her..
even in the puja ...when she saw Veer asking Ichcha to sit with him ...she just got up and left ... that tells us very clearly that she was sitting in that puja not for the well being of the baby...but only to show Ichcha that she can take Veer from her ... I wonder how much she will care for this baby once it is born ... I am sure she will leave it alone behind and go for her shopping and dancing.... 😑
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

Taps was never interested in having a baby... in the first place she had faked a pregnancy to get into the btoon house... when nani told her that she was really pregnant she didnt want the baby as she felt she wud look fat n ugly ... and that she was too young and wanted to enjoy life...πŸ˜•
it was only when nani convinced her that the baby wud get her Veer and later veer holding her arm and taking her for checkups made her realise what a weapon the baby was for her..
even in the puja ...when she saw Veer asking Ichcha to sit with him ...she just got up and left ... that tells us very clearly that she was sitting in that puja not for the well being of the baby...but only to show Ichcha that she can take Veer from her ... I wonder how much she will care for this baby once it is born ... I am sure she will leave it alone behind and go for her shopping and dancing.... 😑

Really Charu, afterall d puja was suppose to be for well being of a baby and not to get Veer back in her life so why did she ran away 😲 As u said this just shows she has no interest in d baby itself
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

but that happened later, she wanted to leave before that. If anyone is to be blamed it's Nani for coming up wid such a stupid idea. In order to give back Taps her right she is hurting her more and more in the process.

Actually if Tapu would have gone from Veecha's life after they fell in love and decide to get married she would have been probably a totally different and a Happy person but just look at her now. Her life has been ruined and most of the blame for that goes to her only πŸ€”
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Actually if Tapu would have gone from Veecha's life after they fell in love and decide to get married she would have been probably a totally different and a Happy person but just look at her now. Her life has been ruined and most of the blame for that goes to her only πŸ€”

I agree wid u totally, I don't have any sympathy towards Tapu, but this idea was given by nani and see at the end of it once again poor Iccha will be blamed. So her main motive of making Veecha unhappy is working in her favor.
Edited by souroj - 13 years ago