Users

Frequent Posters

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
seems nice... i am starting this from today
sam1234fly thumbnail
omg omg.................i was laughing like crazyπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ...............just awsome ff...................very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy innovative...........................................continue sooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................loved it like heelll...............
plz pm me.................

i have 2 say one of d best ff i have read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sam1234fly - 13 years ago
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
me startted  :D
xxxxxx
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hilarious updateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
            πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
can't stop πŸ˜†
hope you will update soon
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome ud's.
really hilaariouse
god, save geet some trouble!
what i m wondering ryt now is, maan jab subah hosh main aaayega tab kaise react karega!?
it will surely be a scene to watch. 
continue soon dear
first of all i have a question. is maan mohd. Rafi or eveready battery?πŸ˜†
first of all he is singing right since 3 or 4 updates. and then he's dancing, jumping, hopping and creating mess!
what's up with him?tell me which brand did he drink that neither he's losing his consciousness nor he is stopping his nautanki.
and in addition to that his songs.
how could he remember songs which are appropriate for the situation?πŸ˜† which we haven't heard in our lifetime?
Gosh i speak too much!🀣
jani pehchani si line hain na?🀣
another one! i loved it when he said MSK ko kabhi kisi ne nahi maara. i like starters🀣
EVILNESS at it's peak! Muskaan update soon or else am gonna kill you...or am gonna write an OS named ADI AND MUSKAAN this time lolz🀣

Edited by --Shika-- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --Shika--

first of all i have a question. is maan mohd. Rafi or eveready battery?πŸ˜†i don't know . . . he is a mix of Kishore n Rafi n all others n hence bechare ki awaz phati hui hai . . . due the kichari πŸ˜†
first of all he is singing right since 3 or 4 updates. and then he's dancing, jumping, hopping and creating mess!
what's up with him?tell me which brand did he drink that neither he's losing his consciousness nor he is stopping his nautanki.he is maan singh khurana no wine can take him down . . . he only remembers what he wants to remember . . .
and in addition to that his songs.
how could he remember songs which are appropriate for the situation?πŸ˜† which we haven't heard in our lifetime?see he from purana zamana
Gosh i speak too much!🀣
jani pehchani si line hain na?🀣meri billi mujhe ko meown
another one! i loved it when he said MSK ko kabhi kisi ne nahi maara. i like starters🀣
EVILNESS at it's peak! Muskaan update soon or else am gonna kill you...or am gonna write an OS named ADI AND MUSKAAN this time lolz🀣oooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . pweej no Adi Muskaan . . . i'll have to jump in chulu bhar paniπŸ˜†

doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update.......................waiting for the aftermaths of the drunk fiasco...................
jnawaz thumbnail
yaar...itne sare stories you have πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i LOVE them all...

he he...see...even Geet isnt immune to Maan's physicality...know what i mean πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...we all loves to stare at him...i mean..HELLO...recent promo...how many times have we all seen them? he he...awesome!!!😳😳😳...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...drunk maan...running around in his boxers...and and and...he's SINGING!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣... *jaz dies laughing* 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....why is it...that on the show and your ff...when maan gets drunk or buzzed...he dances with girls...chalo...at least he's dancing with Geet...in the show...he chose Pari and then Sheila πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...ha ha...im just saying...the man cant hold his liquor!! not only did he harass Geet to no ends...but ussne gundoon ko bhi gale laga liya? πŸ˜²πŸ˜² yeh kya ho raha hai bhai? 🀣🀣🀣🀣...and he hugged the watchman that punched him...wah wah...kya zamana hai bhai...subhanallah ...LOVED it!!!

JAZ