Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Will Raj Help Arjun & Arohi

SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey everyone...
its been so long tat ive wrote a topic..so here it goes..

after watching yesterdayz episode...which i truely lovd itt bt lets not get distracted..hehe..😳
so when shefali n arohi were talking...raj was present..

do u think tat raj will eventually go n tell arjun the truth tat arohi doesnt like dhonz....which ireally hope tat he does...😃😃

so wat u all think???
it feel good to b bk on the forum...😊❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hiii welcome back pal....well i dont feel raj may say it as its like if arjun finds it by his own would have another taste <3...and if raj says it yani over, he knows arohi loves him and it ll end no other twist lol..but surely it ll be extended and both ll confess it face to face..eye to eye lol :P
armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think Raj will try to tell... like he tried to tell Arohi today but she didn't let him speak ...  same way he'll be talking away to Arjun but Arjun may not listen for some odd reason at that time....  but Raj sure will try.... my cutie pie... 😛
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya, i dun think arjun is gonna listen anytime soon to raj either..but i hope whenever they have the showdown of this MU.. raj is the one to open the secret to both of them at the same time.. something like..both arjun n arohi r doing everything to piss of each other..n raj finally yells "stop it" n tells both of them what the other one is upto..i hope dadi helps 😛
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Raj tried to tell Arohi today but she wouldn't listen, but at least Arjun listens to Raj. Hopefully these constant misunderstandings will be sorted out soon. I am just ready for this track to move forward
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think raj will try to tell arjun but he didn't listen as in yesterday's epi arohi said roll no.31 fingure on ur lips....😆
😊
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now we know that our cutey Roll No. 31 knows about his dad and his mom no. 1's feelings clearly and he was winking his Shefali aunty about his mom no. 1's feelings so do u guys think he can help Arjun and Arohi to make them realize their feelings and accept the truth.😉 😉 😉
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think he will tell it to Arjun.
dishavasavada thumbnail
hiiiiii guyzzz i juzzzz luv dis show....dis is d only show wic i luv to watch without missing a single epi..luv karnika pair .. their chemistry..❤️👍🏼
dishavasavada thumbnail

ya raj shud hepl arjuhi..... raj u r soooo cuteeeee....