Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Will Raj Help Arjun & Arohi

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

hey everyone...
its been so long tat ive wrote a topic..so here it goes..

after watching yesterdayz episode...which i truely lovd itt bt lets not get distracted..hehe..Embarrassed
so when shefali n arohi were talking...raj was present..

do u think tat raj will eventually go n tell arjun the truth tat arohi doesnt like dhonz....which ireally hope tat he does...Big smileBig smile

so wat u all think???
it feel good to b bk on the forum...SmileHeart

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_richa_Anham.phoo_12-anzaeram-ThugAngelindianamericanpeachpieKhat2027aksh4IFkavyasamcuttiee..Amira..Mahak Sinhashibz-Preeti-

LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
hiii welcome back pal....well i dont feel raj may say it as its like if arjun finds it by his own would have another taste <3...and if raj says it yani over, he knows arohi loves him and it ll end no other twist lol..but surely it ll be extended and both ll confess it face to face..eye to eye lol :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SabeeqaK-anzaeram-cuttiee

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
I think Raj will try to tell... like he tried to tell Arohi today but she didn't let him speak ...  same way he'll be talking away to Arjun but Arjun may not listen for some odd reason at that time....  but Raj sure will try.... my cutie pie... Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SabeeqaKaparna4karanika

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
ya, i dun think arjun is gonna listen anytime soon to raj either..but i hope whenever they have the showdown of this MU.. raj is the one to open the secret to both of them at the same time.. something like..both arjun n arohi r doing everything to piss of each other..n raj finally yells "stop it" n tells both of them what the other one is upto..i hope dadi helps Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SabeeqaK-anzaeram-garima22

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Raj tried to tell Arohi today but she wouldn't listen, but at least Arjun listens to Raj. Hopefully these constant misunderstandings will be sorted out soon. I am just ready for this track to move forward

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anham.SabeeqaK

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
i think raj will try to tell arjun but he didn't listen as in yesterday's epi arohi said roll no.31 fingure on ur lips....LOL
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SabeeqaK

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Now we know that our cutey Roll No. 31 knows about his dad and his mom no. 1's feelings clearly and he was winking his Shefali aunty about his mom no. 1's feelings so do u guys think he can help Arjun and Arohi to make them realize their feelings and accept the truth.Wink Wink Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111aPranii..Amira..shibz

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
I don't think he will tell it to Arjun.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index