Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ghazab Prem Ki Ek Ajab Kahani (Page 88)

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow Anisha meri itni taarif but your analysis was too good and I agree with you and Sakeena poor Nandu Nivi ne kitna accha chance diya tha bhayiji se milne ka par dadaji Kabab mein haddi ban gaye. You should have see his face he was so disappointed.

Awwwww!!!! 
HAHAHAH aww your right he was very disappointed indeed. But next time surly VirNandu ka milan hoga heheh. Aaaah don't you think Viren looked SUPER hot with his babyish attutude today OMG!!!!! lol x x

anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Nivi is dong all those thngs whch Viren always wanted her 2 do for him

1) Viren wanted Nivi 2 lovee him , now she is dong it

2) Viren wanted Care frm Nivi , attention frm Nivi , Now Nivi's whoe attention is always on Viren

3) Viren wanted Nivi 2 come 2 office for him  , 2dy She came 2 offce just for him

4) Viren wanted Nivi 2 keep fast for his love n tomm She will keep fast for her n Viren's love
True Moni agree with you I never thought in this way. I am sure now Viren must be feeling so lucky to have Nivi in his life and feeling so bad for doing all this to her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07NiViren-Raj

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

kal ke........ Ice- cream partyy mast ta haina...Wink

Oh ya sach mein mast ta  Sakeena it was a blast!!! I became so hyper after it lmao!!! And the effect didn't wear off hehe and now after today's epi i'm more hyper heheh x x

Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

No moni she will not understand then also she will blame Nivi and say Nivi has snatched her obedient Son from her. It's family showing her the mirror that it's because of her Viren is in pain may be if separation happen then seeing Viren's condition she might understand but if Viren leaves with Nivi then she will just blame Nivi without realizing her mistakes.

Yaa U may b rght rachu . But do u thnk CC is tht type os person who could b shown mirror so easily ? Ouch I mean When dis all thngs didn't bring any chnage in her then just becozz of her family's blame She can't  realizee her mistake . haina ? then I wonder wht her punishment cn b n hu will she repwnt .

may  u r corrct tht if Seperation hapenns So Viren will fully breakdown n by seeng him like tht , may b She 2 will realize her mistake  But when It comes 2 CC U seriously can't predict , Who knows She wouls start showing pics of other gals so tht she could remaary viren Angry

anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Nivi is dong all those thngs whch Viren always wanted her 2 do for him

1) Viren wanted Nivi 2 lovee him , now she is dong it

2) Viren wanted Care frm Nivi , attention frm Nivi , Now Nivi's whoe attention is always on Viren

3) Viren wanted Nivi 2 come 2 office for him  , 2dy She came 2 offce just for him

4) Viren wanted Nivi 2 keep fast for his love n tomm She will keep fast for her n Viren's love
True Moni agree with you I never thought in this way. I am sure now Viren must be feeling so lucky to have Nivi in his life and feeling so bad for doing all this to her.

He always consideered himself luckyy dear , thtis why he always kept sayng ki He is so lucky 2 hav her in his life . n as far as his realization is concerned , He already realized it way before when he revealed it 2 nivi n when he was walking on d road . n tht is why he was moving away frm every1 especiallyy frm Nivi . But Now When Every1 is forcefully showering all lovee on him h is unable 2 take it n so he is in guilt

anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index