Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ghazab Prem Ki Ek Ajab Kahani (Page 72)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I think CC will start her games once Virens accepts his family and when the whole property goes to Viren.
OMG that reminds me, the sharma house. The Sharma house is built on Sood property. Once the property goes to Viren, mata CC may want to kick the sharmas out.

Oh today's show has started. see u in break

Edited by niviren - 07 March 2011 at 7:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

argh...i'm already getting headache thinking of it....
CTs...pls 've some mercy on us...

I agree with u Dear Ashly, I also dont want this to happen, Please CT dont do this, We dont want to see Nivren seperated, 

Ashly I think the way we wrote to the CT to stop the torturing of Nivi by Viren I think same think has to be done to stop torturing of CC on Nivi,

CT its a request please stop this torture on Nivi by CC,  We dont want to see this again,  We want Bhuvan;s murder mystery to be solved,  and We want our Nivren together for always, Hamesha Hamesha ke liye

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pipicatashred12NiViren-Raj

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
diya lovely thoughts.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
oh yes me too i am going to see it .. but i want to even read the updates i love reading those .

ashred12diyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by ashred12

argh...i'm already getting headache thinking of it....
CTs...pls 've some mercy on us...

I agree with u Dear Ashly, I also dont want this to happen, Please CT dont do this, We dont want to see Nivren seperated, 

Ashly I think the way we wrote to the CT to stop the torturing of Nivi by Viren I think same think has to be done to stop torturing of CC on Nivi,

CT its a request please stop this torture on Nivi by CC,  We dont want to see this again,  We want Bhuvan;s murder mystery to be solved,  and We want our Nivren together for always, Hamesha Hamesha ke liye

Hey Diya you cannot have everything good, then how will the story continue.
CC will have to work against Nivi for NIVI-VIREN to come together. Oh and then the other mysteries are also there to solve

Edited by niviren - 07 March 2011 at 7:39am

ashred12diyaloveskinny

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Part1-

Yash's friends get d qp. They take qp copies. Yash is scared. All leave.

(poor baby…kaha phas gaya…)

Morning..

Bs reads geetha. But he cant see properly. Yd confused. Nivi brings tea. Nivi reads geetha to dadaji as per yd's wish. She reads sweetly. Vd comes n smiles hearing it. Nivi reads d meaning as well.

Viren comes to door n listens n sees nivi with a sad face. Cc comes behind viren, sees him n inside scene.

(…KMH…arre usse thodi dher shanti do…)

Cc tells viren dat she'll bring food 4 him, he shud get ready 4 office. Viren's face changes seeing cc

(…is it only me or did he look irritated???...)

he looks back at nivi n leaves. Cc is irritated looking at nivi.

Hl-dd scene. Hl again tries brainwashing but dd doesn't allow her. She says its my life, let me do my way.

YAHOOOOO…

Hl starts emotional drama.

Coming up-viren refuse food at office fm nivi, nivi goes out, viren eats it n nivi seeing thru window smiles.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumcoolgirl7vids08Shayafangmann2010pipicatFrozenRainanjaani07..Sakeena..Peace67KinSanjNiViren-Raj

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Part2-

Sid getting ready calls dd. Vd comes. He tells he 4got dat she is not there. Vd says ohhh u miss her.

Sid gets call fm sailesh. Vd asks n he says workers union wants to kick out those workers. But he don't want their family to suffer, but he cant bear them badmouth his family. Viren reaches door n hears all. Again sad face.

Nivi runs behind viren's car to remind abt his food but he left already.

Scared yash has high fever. Nt dadi worried, calls ks. Ks thinks its coz of pestering him to study all d time.

Viren in office. Sailesh tells sid has given his big cabin to viren.

Nivi asks nandu to take food 4 viren to office. Nivi says she has to go to mandir so she cant go. Nandu says he'll go as soon as he finish cc's work, she has called him.

Bs comes tells her to give a file to sid n food to viren as office is on way to mandir. Nivi happily leaves.

Nandu reaches Cc's room. She gets to know dat nivi went to do some other work as per bs's wish n so took viren's food to give. Cc shocked.

(..TG nandu didnt tell more abt d other work...)
Same coming up.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7Shayafanpipicatgmann2010FrozenRainanjaani07..Sakeena..Peace67KinSanjNiViren-Raj

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
even though i am watching the serial for the second time , i still keep refreshing this page for the written updates

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index