Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ghazab Prem Ki Ek Ajab Kahani (Page 66)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Haa reshma..me too can't wait for their performance...actually even we did'nt get much offscreen pictures of both together...and i never interested in his earlier performances..i just watched his performances with parul as a normal viewer..i started to like kinshuk after his pairing with neha..!..and i love neha more....she is my sweetheart....Bt this time the tables r turned and now i'm addicted to nivren..and it is my first telecouple addiction....Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Shayafandoot..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Hi reshma...after reading ur post i repeatedly watched the scene where nivi dressed up viren...u r right yaar..he was abt to kiss her....
i don't know whether it is a part of acting or not...Wink....Bt i'm wondered how can he resist such a beauty..!!Smile....

yes Sana........ I too have watched that scene repeatedly........ don't know how many times.....LOL............. I was like that was the happiest day in my life........LOL...... and when I got confirmation from Nadz, Raj and diya I was on cloud 9.......... and today when you reminded me of that I have again gone to cloud 9..........LOL........ I feel soo happy and seems like I am floating in the air when I think of that........LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
KM really looks good with only and only Neha.
I had watched some parts of Bidaai, but never liked or disliked KM

But CCBM is out of the world. Just love Neha and KM

yes that scene, How can KM resists Neha. Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanaysha1989dyhardfanFrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Ohhh...reshma i'm already in cloud  9...and never want to come back.....my mom always scolds me to came back to ur self and why r u in a dreamwaorld all the time....i used to look at her and keep quiet...LOL..only god knows what happened to me when she read my nivren scenes...i became a complete besharam for nivren....LOL...
@raj..neha and kinny r the best..we can't compare anyone with them...they r the best....i like his cute looks in bidaai bt never interested to watch that show...don't know why...bt today i can't even wait for a second to watch ccbm....actually nowadays i hate weekends....Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanNiViren-Raj

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Ok guys i gotta go now..meet u after some time....
dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
hi sana, raj and diya, how are your?  Raj totally agreeing with you, kinshuk only look good with neha and no one else. i just love them together. im waiting to see pictures of them together in macua. nivren/kinha rocksSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
hi i just saw this poem, it reminded me of our niviren:
I never knew there would be a better tomorrow
But you've come into my life and taken away all my sorrow

My days of sadness are a thing of the past
Because I have found true love at last

My days of emptiness are gone for good
Because you fill a void in my heart that you should

You've opened a window
You've shown me the light
And my love for you will continue to burn bright.

Smile hope your like it!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Ohhh...reshma i'm already in cloud  9...and never want to come back.....my mom always scolds me to came back to ur self and why r u in a dreamwaorld all the time....i used to look at her and keep quiet...LOL..only god knows what happened to me when she read my nivren scenes...i became a complete besharam for nivren....LOL...
@raj..neha and kinny r the best..we can't compare anyone with them...they r the best....i like his cute looks in bidaai bt never interested to watch that show...don't know why...bt today i can't even wait for a second to watch ccbm....actually nowadays i hate weekends....Big smile

me too sana, just hate weekends and feel they are too long as there is not CCBM and moreover NIvi-Viren.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index