Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ghazab Prem Ki Ek Ajab Kahani (Page 41)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hey girls, sorry i haven't been on here much today, been writing like crazy!!

I added 2 (or 3?!) new scenes today, please use the index on the first page as they're spread out now with comments in btwn (thanks to everyone for those!!)

Hi Moni!!Hug Thanks for ur update about UMTV - hot sherwaani?! hai i can't wait!! And i think u were the only one to comment ke Viren was shirtless and about to take a shower in that one scene LOLZZWinkEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sahuja..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
seriouslyy Yaar CCBM is d Bestest Show n I agrre wid Sakkena I 2 can't take Saathiya show seriousllyy . Sorry no offence but tht show has nothng yaar no cast , no story , no gd actors . lead actors ko dekhke toh ulti aati hai . no offence .

CCBM is d BEST show in every aspect . Magical n great n amzingg lead actors kinshuk n neha , magical pair NIVREN awosme . mesemerizinggg n unconventional love story n storyline . wht else any 1 want ?

I seriosullyy can't understand d chice of housewives , why they want d actress 2 cry n all . n i 2 agrre ki if they will count outside viewers CCBM wll b no1 show .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujafai_luBz_NehaHCpuviniVirMan_ArShianjaani07diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

seriouslyy Yaar CCBM is d Bestest Show n I agrre wid Sakkena I 2 can't take Saathiya show seriousllyy . Sorry no offence but tht show has nothng yaar no cast , no story , no gd actors . lead actors ko dekhke toh ulti aati hai . no offence .

CCBM is d BEST show in every aspect . Magical n great n amzingg lead actors kinshuk n neha , magical pair NIVREN awosme . mesemerizinggg n unconventional love story n storyline . wht else any 1 want ?

I seriosullyy can't understand d chice of housewives , why they want d actress 2 cry n all . n i 2 agrre ki if they will count outside viewers CCBM wll b no1 show .

Hey Moni jaan! I've just been reading some of the eariler pages and i agree W*H u guys totally, Saathiya? My mum watches it and even she's always saying what's up with these people!!

CCBM is the BEST show with the BEST lead actors in Kinny and Neha! I can't imagine anyone doing what Kinshuk does on a daily basis on this show!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaVirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinny..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hey Moni jaan! I've just been reading some of the eariler pages and i agree W*H u guys totally, Saathiya? My mum watches it and even she's always saying what's up with these people!!

CCBM is the BEST show with the BEST lead actors in Kinny and Neha! I can't imagine anyone doing what Kinshuk does on a daily basis on this show!

Yup, I agree. KM and Neha are just unbelievably good actors. KM has portrayed various shades so convincingly. Who else can do that. And even Neha has portrayed her groW*H from timid girl to strong woman so well.
The are the best on screen couple. There is no other magical couple on any soaps like them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaanjaani07diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!

AFTER YOU TUBE REJECTED MY PREVIOUS VM, I'M BACK!
With a new one Wink

It's NivRen on one REALLY romantic song, Maula Mere!
Enjoy!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCsahujaVirMan_ArShianjaani07Anisha_91diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Be back in a bit guys. x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

anjaani07NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

I was watching this scene before Viren,s entry, it's Sid Party in Sood house. Someone tries to force himself on Nivi. Sid defends Nivi.

I automatically connected this scene with viren's at the club. I felt that intense love and emotion which we saw in Viren's eyes and face was lacking in Sid (the probable reason may be because Abhishek still has to learn a lot).

The same scene u could see the pain on Nivi's face. Neha has portrayed the innocent Nivi so well. She is terrific actor and thus complements Viren totally. That is why the NIVI-VIREN MAGIC

Hey and there's more. This scene also had Nandu. But i was surprised that he did not have the hair style that he has now. Smile

anjaani07..Sakeena..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index