Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ghazab Prem Ki Ek Ajab Kahani (Page 128)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Moni agree he has raised himself but not above all he still has to do lot to undo his previous actions. Ya he has actually raised himself from his bad behavior but to really deserve Nivi he still has to go long way.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sap_sdiyaloveskinnyGita97moniluvskinshukNiViren-Raj

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sap_sdiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Moni agree he has raised himself but not above all he still has to do lot to undo his previous actions. Ya he has actually raised himself from his bad behavior but to really deserve Nivi he still has to go long way.

Definatelyy rachu . He hav 2 do lott of effort 2 win nivi again n he will n he will suceed also . VIREN SOOD is nt tht kind of person who just sits n sulk But he is d one who is brave n hav courage 2 fight . He is a fighter just like NT dadi . Otherwise whtever he beared during whole his childood , had it been there some other kid he would hav killed himself But Viren fought wid everythng n made himself a person , a human being . 

Even now also he is in his calmness n silence, he is thnkng n observing everythng in his mind  . His mind n heart is continueslyy thnkng n feeling whch itself shows tht He is nt d kind of person who accepts defeat so easily

Edited by sushmitadutta - 08 March 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveanjaani07diyaloveskinnyGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, my laptop is back!! I've just got home and installed new anti-virus and everything, now i can finally watch the epi in peace!

How're u all, missed uHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..moniluvskinshukNiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Definatelyy rachu . He hav 2 do lott of effort 2 win nivi again n he will n he will suceed also . VIREN SOOD is nt tht kind of person who just sits n sulk But he is d one who is brave n hav courage 2 fight . He is a fighter just like NT dadi . Otherwise whtever he beared during whole his childood , had it been there some other kid he would hav killed himself But Viren fought wid everythng n made himself a person , a human being . 

Even now also he is in his calmness n silence, he is thnkng n observing everythng in his mind  . His mind n heart is continueslyy thnkng n feeling whch itself shows tht He is nt d kind of person who accepts defeat so easily
I completely agree with you Moni he is brave and will fight back and get Nivi back in his life and at that moment their relation will be of love neither majbori nor zaroorat. His mistakes came out because he was good and his chances to redeemed were maximum. He is the person who cannot sleep peacefully after achieving success using wrong method that's why he was too restless.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97NiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hey girls, my laptop is back!! I've just got home and installed new anti-virus and everything, now i can finally watch the epi in peace!

How're u all, missed uHug

Hey Asma missed you so much congratulations I was waiting for you and will wait for your analysis.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Heyyy Everyone!!!!! How are all my sweeties doing!!??HugHug

Aww what a cute epi. Loved everything Viren said to the workers!!! SO cute!!! 

Okayy so the episode persists from yesterday's last scene when Viren is caught eating. So Nivi is still smiling cheekily and waiting for an answer from Viren (Aaah lving this cheekiness Nivi well done sweetie) Just then Sid walks into the room and says to Viren, Sorry i didn't know you were having lunch, you carry on eating (bet Viren was so happy to see Sid then, he didn't have to answer Nivi's question hehe) he continues i just came to say that i have spoken to the manager, your nameplate isn't made yet he said it will be ready by tomorrow. Hearing this Viren once again feels guilty and looks down lamentably. He then gets off the chair looks from Nivi to Sid and dejectedly says Siddhart , thanks but i don't want you cabin i don't like the interior of it (Nice excuse Viren…like come on will he believe that) He then looks away and leaves (Uff Sid, Nivi you guys disturbed him he was very much enjoying his meal cooked by his lovely wife's hands) omg..whilst he leaves he looks so damn hot!! Aaaaahhh!!!. As Viren leaves the cabin, Nivi and Sid watch him, Nivi looks upset while he leaves whereas Sid has a small on his face. He then turns to Nivi and says i don't know wheather he really dislikes the interior if this cabin, but i truly know that that Viren is changing, he even knows this, however he doesn't acknowledge it. And all this is the result of your hard work. Congrats. Both then smile and Sid leaves. 

Viren apologies to the workers:

Ohhh!!! How Anisha can't get over how cute this this was….OMG i loved it. 

The manager is talking to the two workers he says i don't understand what you problem is. As the manager is talking to them Viren hear them talking and he stops and listens to the conversation. The manager proceeds…the management whats to sack the two of you, however Siddharth stopped them, despite this you guys still want to leave. One of the worker then retorts who told him to do so? Is it justified to raise your hand on them? to hit them? and then keep them at work and insult them? i know these rich people very well, if i don't want to work here, then i don't want to work hear just give me what you owe me. The manager answers, but the mistake was yours, what was the need for you guys to talk bad about Viren? The second of the two worker argues saying we didn't say anything wrong did we (Viren observers the whole situate gloomily). The worker continues, whatever we said was true, but Sir couldn't tolerate this truth. Just give us what you owe us and we will leave. The manager then leaves saying okay as you wish just stay here and i'll go and talk to him. Viren then approaches the two workers and says listen, whatever has happened, Siddharth was not at fault, nor were the two of you, I was the bad one (OMG Jaan don't say that…your not your the best!!!..note how hot he looks while he apologies..OMG how can one look so damn hot when they apologise Aaaahh!!! Mr Too Hot to Handle Mahajan..your killing us here with your hotness) anyhow he continues there is nothing wrong in saying anything bad about a person who himself is bad…the thing is Sid is my brother, hence he couldn't tolerate someone saying anything against me. Whatever happened i can't change that, but i apologise to you on me and my brother's behalf. (I seriously don't understand why our Viren shoal apologies….if anyone should apologise it should be the two workers ARRRGGGHH!!! and once again he looks so sexy like i don't even know were to begin when talking about his hotness hehe) He then holds his hands and apologies (Nivi then comes and watches this…awww) The workers then say what are you doing, you are our malik, don't apologise to us. (Nivi sees this and smiles to herself) Viren then smiles and says, i will be very happy if you both don't leave this company. then one of the workers say we won't. OMG i loved this scene it should Viren's nobleness, how much of a great person he is, and Nivi observes this and becomes happy seeing his greatness and his generosity, as once again strengthens Nivi's trust. 

Keshav, NT dadi and Yash scene:

Yash is laying down on this bed, looking worried and scarred, NT dadi comes with food, and KS then comes saying come on Yash eat it. NT dadi then says if you don't eat then how will you become fine again. Yash then says papa i'm feeling very scared…exam paper-he then becomes alter and stops KS is confused and says exam? why are you scared? you revised well don't worry you will be fine. 

Yash and Nivi scene:

OMG i really liked this scene, didn't see the bond between Yash and Nvi in ages seeing it made me so happy. The love between them is super cute. Soon Viren and Sid will have a relationship like this can't wait hehe. 

Vrat scene:

Nivi walks into the Sood Mansion, and VD worryingly asks Nivi, why did you take so long? did anything happen? Did Viren say anything? Nivi reassuringly replies nothing happened, Viren ate his food without saying anything, VD becomes happy hearing this. Nivi then continues saying i was late because i went home Yash had a temperature. YD dadi then says thats great you went, is Yas okay now?? Nivi then says there is also another good news Viren apologised to the two workers. YD and dada are surprised and overwhelmed. CC being CC hates it and pulls a face. 

Night…..Everyone is preparing for Shivratri. YD dadi complains saying tomorrow is Shivratri and nothing has been done yet, Nivi reassures YD dadi saying don't worry me and Divya di are here we will manage everything. At this point Viren is walking past but then stops hearing his wife's sweet voice lol. Divya then says this time i will fast for Sid, Nivi become apprehensive hearing this. Viren watches Nivi from behind AWWW so bloody cute!!! Viren!!! your adorable standing there with a cute baby face!!! VD then says why have you become quiet you will also fast right?? Nivi then says yes i will. and Viren looks at her for few seconds longer and leaves once ageing feeling regretful. Awww this reminds me of Karwa chauth scenes it was super adorable. okay so VD's words again has a lot of meaning. 

Okaayy i didn't get to see the prcap so no idea what it shows. 

Girls i wrote this i a hurry so there might be SO many errors and typos and i might have been going on and on lol sorry sweeties. x x

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evesahujaGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..moniluvskinshukNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index