Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ghazab Prem Ki Ek Ajab Kahani (Page 11)

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by doot

hey diya waiting fr u frm morning

Hi Preethy, even I missed u all so much whole day,  was thing if Nivren so much but what to do  was at my college returned so late today,  Problem for bus, the bus which comes ever 10 minutes made me wait for 1hr today, Oh God i god I got fedup,  Am so tired  the moment I ran to see my CCBMForum and seeing such lovely posts and pics of Kinny am absolutely Fresh now,  Oh God such lovely commets,  I really loved all of them,

here after i also cant come regularly 2 the forum coz 1 mnth full of examCry

Edited by doot - 05 March 2011 at 8:09am

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by niviren

Diya,
Viren is already in love with Nivi.
Nivi has to make him admit it.

Hi Raj
'Yes Dear I know he already loves Nivi a lot but,  but to make him confess she will do small and sweet things for him so that he is forced to confesss his love for her,

Yes she does. He will confess, probably when she decides to leave the Sood house.
But I want to also see nivi confess her love to Viren. Hopefully the way we had written in our scenes. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchdootanjaani07diyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Hi Preethy, even I missed u all so much whole day,  was thing if Nivren so much but what to do  was at my college returned so late today,  Problem for bus, the bus which comes ever 10 minutes made me wait for 1hr today, Oh God i god I got fedup,  Am so tired  the moment I ran to see my CCBMForum and seeing such lovely posts and pics of Kinny am absolutely Fresh now,  Oh God such lovely commets,  I really loved all of them,

That's sad. What are u studying

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dootanjaani07

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged

yes yaar frm 8th exam starts . inbetween study leave will come i will come tat time. i am studying 11th

Edited by doot - 05 March 2011 at 8:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

yes yaar frm 8th exam starts . inbetween study leave will come i will come tat time. i am studying 11th

Oh Preethy will really miss u so much my Dear,  But ur exams are also important Dear,  then u should think that after ur exams u will be free and can spend ur time in the Forum only  wont that be great,  Give ur exams well and come back soon my Dear

anjaani07NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

A little chanting with all of us will refresh u during that period. Smile

anjaani07diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Diya,
Viren is already in love with Nivi.
Nivi has to make him admit it.

Hi Raj
'Yes Dear I know he already loves Nivi a lot but,  but to make him confess she will do small and sweet things for him so that he is forced to confesss his love for her,

Yes she does. He will confess, probably when she decides to leave the Sood house.
But I want to also see nivi confess her love to Viren. Hopefully the way we had written in our scenes. Smile

Absolutely Raj,  even i want Nivi to confess her love to him,  soon, so that he also has the courage to tell her his feelings,  Hope before she leaves he confesses, I would love to watch it as we had written,  Wish this happens,  Am really missing CCBM so much,  Cant wait for Monday

anjaani07NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I just realized the previous thread

NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori!

was started on March 1 2011 and we reached 145 pages so fast.

WOW, just can't believes how much we chat about nivi-viren and ccbm and still it is less. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index