Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sana4kinha

Thanx rachu...i know JW is also evil..bt compared to CC he is better now...at least hamesha gaayab to rahta hai naa...and His speaking switch is also not working much like his son's...!!.and he smiles at nivi in the precap...so for a moment i forget abt his evilness....😃...now i concentrate more on HL and CC...JW will be disappear from tomorrow onwards...😆!!

I actually dont want him to disappear because he is main reason why everything happened in both familys. He is a chameleon who change color with circumstances. Chanchal I feel is better because she is determined and does something herself rather on relying on anyone I am happy that Viren got determination and working capability from chanchal not from Jawaher because had he got his characters from Jawaher than no one could have saved him.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okaayyy sweeties i gotta go now, need to go and talk to my tutor, then i'll be on my way home! to watch the epi!!! Yipppppee lol 

Chat to you all later. Take care love yo x x
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Hey rachu, anisha n raju hu r u all ? I m f9 n veryy excited for 2dy's epi .

NO rachu n sana sorry but no seg "sigh " . Yes rachu Ofcourse Viren will come , hero hai yaar n Shiv puja is done 2gther as a couple by pouring water 2 lord shiva So Viren hav 2 b there . n he was there whch i saw on tht highlight of UMTV . He was wearing some yellow-orangish-Brownish (somethng like tht ) Sherwani . So relaxx he will b there . Aakhir he is viren Sood thoda Attitude toh banta hai yaar lol

Which segment moni can you give us link.
FrozenRain thumbnail
anisha....me too eagerly waiting to see viren in sherwani..!!😊...bt the CT's not giving any beautiful saree to nivi even in an occassion....RS and his team has a shortage of accessories...!!😃...

hi hina....how r u dear...i never get an opportunity to interact with u....!!
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi all

Please open a new thread, once the show started everyone is busy in posting and this thread is going to finish within few mintues of the show.  😆😆
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
  I am  fine sana would love to chat with you
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Swf ...Nivren...😉

just move the  arrow in the pic it will play music....😉

Hey Sakeena,
Its so nice, I enjoyed it. 😊
FrozenRain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I actually dont want him to disappear because he is main reason why everything happened in both familys. He is a chameleon who change color with circumstances. Chanchal I feel is better because she is determined and does something herself rather on relying on anyone I am happy that Viren got determination and working capability from chanchal not from Jawaher because had he got his characters from Jawaher than no one could have saved him.

completely agree with u rachu....JW changes his colour with circumstances....me too don't want him to disappear..bcz it is the peak time to expose JAAL's truth....else they will try to create problems in nivren's life....and u r correct...viren got determination from CC..even though she is evil she has the capability to execute a plan very well...!
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
goush is right about the thread