Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh yes krithika that car scene was one best moment for us of course ..😊

wat a big slap for shivani.look at her guts she started to say her nonsense about anmol's angel..

for one sec i thought anmol will truly slapped her hard but he is such a gentleman so he controlled his anger but the way he pointed his finger at her saying "aaj kehe diya aagee mat kahena"..wow just classic..

next he made her  get out of the car  as his daughter always sit with him..it was a delight to watch shivani's facial expression and anmol did not lose a chance to show shivani she was  an unwanted person..

yousaid it wat an insult that was for shivani the great..πŸ˜†
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: savee_k

wat a big slap for shivani.look at her guts she started to say her nonsense about anmol's angel..

for one sec i thought anmol will truly slapped her hard but he is such a gentleman so he controlled his anger but the way he pointed his finger at her saying "aaj kehe diya aagee mat kahena"..wow just classic..

next he made her  get out of the car  as his daughter always sit with him..it was a delight to watch shivani's facial expression and anmol did not lose a chance to show shivani she was  an unwanted person..

Yes Saveeta,I just love to see our angry Anmol.😍

And how romantically he was talking with Ragini ☺️and that Shivani was full of jealous.πŸ˜†

Anmol saying  'Ab mein jauun,OK Bye Bye' was too cute.
Edited by krithikas - 13 years ago
anmol2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Yes Saveeta,I just love to see our angry Anmol.

And how romantically he was talking with Ragini ☺️and that Shivani was full of jealous.πŸ˜†

Anmol saying  'Ab mein jauun,OK Bye Bye' was too cute.

i also want him to rock on again in bidaai 2😍
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very nice scene dear ..specialy way he says i said get out.....the controlled anger was brilliant....
apu u rocked rocked as anmol rajvansh with glimpse of dashing anmol sareen...
hsi love for ragini was simply devine and his inner strength
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krithikas

I also love the car scene,πŸ‘where Anmol gets out angrily and makes Tammy sit with him.πŸ‘

That was a big insult to Shivani.πŸ˜†

Loved the way he changes to a loving husband seeing Ragini.😳

Very nice Krithika!! His smile says it all
He has always been waiting to take Ragini out on a lunch date and he waited so daam long to get a chance, so many interruptions and the request he made she wore the green saree and the  AR pendent, but she did wear the green saree...

His  happiness was so beautifully seen since she accepted his proposal

I want them to have a beautiful candle  light dinner  and a private moment
Hope we get it some time  for a new season !!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i loved the way he cuts Shivani by saying that Sholkh is a good guy and tells her to get married to him
I love the way he cuts her
So classic of Apu and now anmol tho kamaal ka hai

So true Saveeta I love the way he points his finger and tells her to shut up !!

And his daughter is his pride and loved teh way he telsl her that she needs to sit at teh back and come on Tammy he calls her and asks her to sit in front
Such beautiful gestures and so daam natural
One beleieveable character and to perfection

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly I love the pictures posted here, The posts I shall check laterπŸ˜ƒ
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@rekha..lol i do get it..they are for drool on..😳

guess was all ready to pen down wat's on my mind but once i chose the pics and here my drooling and forgot everything..πŸ˜†

apu does have this effect..😳

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Remember this scene'.

We have seen anmol in angry mode esp with the entry of shivani in his life again..

We have been given a treat to watch this shade of anmol.his attitude /anger towards shivani '

Shivani started to play her dirty game once she knew tammy was not anmol's daughter ..

She just wanted to blackmail anmol so called to meet her for lunch..

In the end she was the real KMH in the this lunch date of angini.

anmol did made her feel like an outsider in that particular scene..

shivani was not letting go but landed up at anmol's office and wat a treat again.

Anmol's anger but the way he controlled himself  or else shivani would have been kicked out of that office instantly..

I just cant stop drooling on these pics..the look he gave shivani..😍

How can we forget that possessiveness in anmol's voice when he said "ragini meri patni hein..meri""aur mein uska pati"

Its my good fortune that I have ragini as my wife'

Anmol did amazed us with so much depth in his love for his ragini.the extent of his love for ragini was just unexplainable sometimes..

Apoorva all I can say you need to be back as anmol as  you were tooooooo brilliant in your character as anmol..there are too many potential in your character..so be back  soon in bidaai2..

Savee, see those ever expressive eyes. 😳 and another awesome post, Iam running out of words have to search a few I guess.πŸ˜ƒ
In a way I liked Shivani for bringing out the real Anmol Sareen in  front of us, if Bidaai was not ending this track might have been shown in greater detail and might have brought forth more viewers as this Anmol was so different from the Anmol we were seeing the last few months.πŸ˜†
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow how did I miss this post !!

Saveeta I was so wanting to see Anmol Sareen avataar, This scene when Shivani  forcefully come to his lunch date  with Ragin iand harasses Anmol , She thinks she can melt his mind easily after what she did to him  8 years back 😑
The way he says get out and blasts her off us just a treat !!

I always knew that Anmol  had a volcano inside him which would errupt from time to time
Its so needed in a character who  has been  completely transformed  and accepted a new life .. He was so lonely when  Shivani left and when she came back thinking she can get him.. and  she also insults Ragini which angers him even more

Treat a total treat !!πŸ‘πŸΌ