Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

remember this scene..

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Remember this scene….

We have seen anmol in angry mode esp with the entry of shivani in his life again..

We have been given a treat to watch this shade of anmol.his attitude /anger towards shivani …

Shivani started to play her dirty game once she knew tammy was not anmol's daughter ..

She just wanted to blackmail anmol so called to meet her for lunch..

In the end she was the real KMH in the this lunch date of angini.

anmol did made her feel like an outsider in that particular scene..

shivani was not letting go but landed up at anmol's office and wat a treat again.

Anmol's anger but the way he controlled himself  or else shivani would have been kicked out of that office instantly..

I just cant stop drooling on these pics..the look he gave shivani..Day Dreaming

How can we forget that possessiveness in anmol's voice when he said "ragini meri patni hein..meri""aur mein uska pati"

Its my good fortune that I have ragini as my wife…

Anmol did amazed us with so much depth in his love for his ragini.the extent of his love for ragini was just unexplainable sometimes..

Apoorva all I can say you need to be back as anmol as  you were tooooooo brilliant in your character as anmol..there are too many potential in your character..so be back  soon in bidaai2..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanbhondu2010anizorrekha02sami01krithikasshanti05

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

Remember this scene'.Who can forget our Angry AnmolWink

We have seen anmol in angry mode esp with the entry of shivani in his life again..I just loved to see different Anmol.Big smile

We have been given a treat to watch this shade of anmol.his attitude /anger towards shivani 'This was the first time I came to see Apurva's angry sideEmbarrassedDay Dreaming and what a performance from him.ClapClapClap

Shivani started to play her dirty game once she knew tammy was not anmol's daughter ..

She just wanted to blackmail anmol so called to meet her for lunch..

In the end she was the real KMH in the this lunch date of angini.

anmol did made her feel like an outsider in that particular scene..It was a best part of Anmol to make Ragini come to the restaurantClap and how he held her hand Day Dreamingand said don't go Ragini Blushing,it was too romanticDay Dreaming.The way he shook his head signalling not to goEmbarrassed,I just love that.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

shivani was not letting go but landed up at anmol's office and wat a treat again.

Anmol's anger but the way he controlled himself  or else shivani would have been kicked out of that office instantly..This was the best scene of Angry Anmol.Clap

I just cant stop drooling on these pics..the look he gave shivani..Day DreamingMe too yaarDay Dreaming

How can we forget that possessiveness in anmol's voice when he said "ragini meri patni hein..meri""aur mein uska pati"Just adore him for this.ClapEmbarrassed

Its my good fortune that I have ragini as my wife'Fantastic Dialogue from a loving husband.ClapThumbs UpEmbarrassed

Anmol did amazed us with so much depth in his love for his ragini.the extent of his love for ragini was just unexplainable sometimes..SO TRUEClap

Apoorva all I can say you need to be back as anmol as  you were tooooooo brilliant in your character as anmol..there are too many potential in your character..so be back  soon in bidaai2..HOPE AND WISH TO SEE MY ANGINI BACKBig smileEmbarrassedClap

Thank you Saveeta for this lovely post .Big smileClap

I missed your Awesome postsCry,but you are back with the bang.ClapBig smile
'
Please continue to give us Fantastic posts like this.ClapThumbs Up

Edited by krithikas - 04 March 2011 at 10:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
yesterday night was watching this scene as i  must watch at least one epi of leap or scene of angini..

yes krithika we still have lots to share and discuss about the leap or angini..

will post more for sure.Smile

i second your views and very well said anmol was too good a loving husband for ragini..

he could not bear one word against his beautiful ragini.

anmol was proud being tammy's papa but he was also a proud husband as for him he could not get a better lifepartner as ragini..

anizorkrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

yesterday night was watching this scene as i  must watch at least one epi of leap or scene of angini..Then I have beaten you in this.WinkI watch so many Angini scenes in a day.Embarrassed

yes krithika we still have lots to share and discuss about the leap or angini..

will post more for sure.SmilePlease do that yaar.Big smileAlways loved your posts.ClapYour posts actually made me an Active member in this forum.Big smileThumbs Up

i second your views and very well said anmol was too good a loving husband for ragini..

he could not bear one word against his beautiful ragini.Anmol was a best husband a girl can get.Clap

anmol was proud being tammy's papa but he was also a proud husband as for him he could not get a better lifepartner as ragini..That's why we say them  A jodi made in heaven.Thumbs Up
Keep rocking this forum SaveetaClap

anizorsaveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Wow Saveeta  I just love to see Anmol angry

I mean  we were waiting that he gets angry at Shivani and I remebered that scene also when he come sdown to take the gift he got for Ragini on KC night and the knock at the door and when he opens it what a shock he gets

That look in that shervani and the glare he gives at Shivani is just out of teh world..Day Dreaming

Comming to your scenes and the pictures you posted
WOW The anger in his eyes was so inevitable, he was having so much peace finaly in his life, then 7 years later  what he had buried since  he was totally devastated that she walked out on him when he most needed her comes back   and blackmails her.

He knew her intenstions carefully and made sure he distanced himself from her
LOL I loved teh look  and the way he stopped her from trying to put her hands around him..
But also he madesure Ragini did'nt get a hint of what was happening God going with that Smile
Otherwise madam would have  just handed him over to Shvani LOL
without thinking twice about herself , which she finally attempted in teh end but good Anmol took charge of teh situation and made sure Shivani or Ragini did'nt succeedded in teh plan Cool I say smart guy !!!

Angry HOT Anmol is a treat
Shades of Anmol Sareen was definatlyseen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
@shanti..nice views and totally agree with you that was such a treat to watch a reflection of anmol sareen in anmol rajavansh..Smile

with shivani he was anmol sareen .his anger.his glare to shivani my my i just drool on him...Embarrassed

once anmol saw ragini must say same as tammy ,ragini too  was the soothing factor in anmol's life..his temper calmed down and his smile back..

oh gosh thats so true if ragini had a hint at that moment she would given anmol on a platter to shivani and this wat she planned to do in the end..

yessss our anmol was tooooo smart for these two and he got back his ragini..

now i' m hoping he is back in bidaai2 and we get some more of these angry anmol scenes...

anizorkrithikas

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
"...I said GET OUT..." Day Dreaming..... yes I do remember this scene *sigh*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24krithikasshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

"...I said GET OUT..." Day Dreaming..... yes I do remember this scene *sigh*

That tone is just sending chills down your spine !!

You have mastered the dialogue !!Wink

Lekin yes  it rings the anger in his tone

anizorkrithikas

Go to top