Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sanaya Irani VM- Amazing. <3 (Page 2)

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
U r actually a superb maker yaar..Its just not my words..i mean it Approve
I loved how it started..Wis pics moving...going black n again back in colour..it was great.. very nicely made *claps* & now u r making me think i goota expriment wid SV rather dan just get d vm done by simple editingROFLHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithaa123.80

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Ishuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Hug Hug

Firstly, I am sorry for being really really late LOL My exams were going on and I wanted to give my 100 % while replying to this VM so I postponed the unreserving part for the holidays! Embarrassed but I watched it many timesHeart ROFL As usual my stupid excuses ROFLbunk that part! ROFL

A big shout out at you 'This VM is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G girl'Cool I fell in love with THE Sanaya Irani again Blushing Day Dreaming OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I was just dazzled by this VM. It has some really soothing effect. Everyone should watch this one. It is something that is NOT TO BE MISSED Cool OMGGGGGG The beginning is just PERFECT. Gosh it is so CLASSY. The pics were like a cherry on top of a DELICIOUS cakeSilly  The way you used coloring was simply mindblowing!Day Dreaming I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this VM endless Heart  Gosh the music video scene which you used @ 0:16!Heart  I mean it is awesome and perfect. AWWW I LOVE Sanaya!Day Dreaming ROFL  @0:21 my heart skipped a beat Blushing OMGGG Yesssssss SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL Day Dreaming  @27:00 It was another perfect scene! I felt it to be apt! It also suits u know 'LIKE SANAYA'  @0:35 I love the coloring. Another picture perfect moment!Heart  @0:44 it was really really superb. Like I said, The pics are like a cherry on top of a cake. This one is SO GORGEOUS. Your coloring is really perfect. You inspire me. I adore it. @0:57 aww our doll. The scene and lyrics are just too good. I was just saying AWW with my one hand on my cheeks Embarrassed ROFL  @1:02 Awww her smile! OMGGGGGG it is so heavenly Day Dreaming @1:10 Gosh another gorgeous pic. LOVE the coloring. It looks like a beautiful statue with no faults Day Dreaming @1:21 from that I enjoyed it like anything. The music was so sweet and I love the flow in the end. The scenes were in a row and you presented so well. It was really PERFECT. It is a perfect VM Ishu! Heart Day Dreaming

I swear I never drooled over Sanaya  this muchROFL EmbarrassedI had so much fun while watching the VM. Gosh dude I smile even while thinking about it.I enjoyed it thoroughly. Gosh I am blushing girl. I want to be like this woman when I grow up because 'She is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!'

Edited by nishi_sajan - 24 March 2011 at 6:46pm
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_MS

Ishita VM is superb.

Thanks Jyoti! Embarrassed
ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
My Ishuuuu tissueee....another superb VM from you. Hug  I'm reserving it here...will soon edit my comments
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

Absolutely beautiful Ishu, ur vm's are always a treat to watch hon Hug

I have never heard this version, its beautiful Heart I have listened to the actual version like million times and i always thought nothing can beat it, but this ones just so mesmerizing!

Also what i like the most about this VM is, all the clips on Sanaya are all her masti filled segments, like screaming, singing etc like our usual Sanaya Day Dreaming but the song cuts down everything. Even in her bubbly nature you have shown the subtle and soft Sanaya, which is absolutely wonderful. only you can such beautiful VM's ishu Hug

Keep them coming, I love you endless Hug Hug

Aww, Ragsie, the pleasure is allllll mine! And you know, I'm always ready to make vids on Sanaya!!
I swear! This version is sooo much better, and it's sooooo challenging as well! LOL

OMGGG, you figured out the theme SO perfectly!!! That's why I also chose this version. Cause I wanted that softness, that sweetness to come out. I'm SO glad that came across!!!
Aw, you're sooooo sweet!! Love you too!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itzMYattitude

omggggggg
yesterday was gonna ask u to make a vm
n here have seen it
great

ishu
pnce again
m speechless
it was just superbbbbbbbb
great colouring
me loved it
scene selection presentation
everything just perfect
girl u roxxxxxxx
hats off
have no more words to describe it
amazingggg song as well
do make more =)

Sara, is that you? Can only recognise your DP...LOLLOL

Anyways, thank you so much! I'm glad your wish is fulfilled! And so glad you liked it!!
Aww, no words to thank you either! Hug
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

gosh ishu it was amazing and awesome vm yar Clap i can't off my eyes while watching this vm its was so enchanting and wonderful hats off to u for this wonderful work the way u put all such a wonderful coloring effect to those pics in various way with scenes gosh in few mins we saw so different shades of our sanaya Clap indeed we love our sanaya the way she is ,she is truly amazing ,Embarrassed ishu ur each and every vms r just wonderful and with every vm u come up with ur unique and wonderful creativity Clap it was awesomeeeeeeeee Heart

and thanks for pm Hug

Aashi, thank you SO much. Your comment means a lot. I told you you've sent me on cloud 9.LOL
LOL Glad you liked it!!
Sanaya being in the video is enough.That itself makes it amazing.Embarrassed

LOL
saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Res!

Go to top