Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena plays Imran's Hairdresser in film

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Look who's hair!

By: Upala KBR   Date:  2011-03-05   Place: Mumbai

Imran Khan will sport two hairdos for his next film Short Term Shaadi with Kareena

Imran Khan will adopt two new looks in a movie for the first time in Karan Johar's Dharma Production flick Short Term Shaadi.

Imran sports a formal look in the first half of the film while the look in the second half is funky

A source said, "Imran plays a rigid, conservative and fussy architect in the film who falls in love with Kareena Kapoor, a liaison which changes him completely.

Kareena plays a hairstylist who teaches him about life and love. The film has been shot in Las Vegas and India and will be directed by Shakun Batra."

The looks

The source revealed, "In the first half, Imran has slightly longer, gelled back hair. It's a formal classic hairstyle with longer sideburns and side parting something Imran has not done before.

In the second half, Imran goes for a funkier and cooler look similar to I Hate Luv Storys."

Kareena the stylist

According to sources, Kareena had to learn some hairstyling for her role in the film so that the on-screen sequences did not look fake and Imran would always sportingly agree to whatever she wanted to experiment on him.

"She learned some hairstyling  from her stylist (Pompy)," informs Imran.

While, in the film, Kareena styles Imran's hair, in real life and for all his films, it's his good friend Ayesha who has done the look.

"Ayesha has been styling my hair ever since my first film Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na. She has worked on both my looks in Short Term Shaadi too."

Imran was excited about the looks he is donning for the film.

He said, "The film takes place in a compressed time frame of a little more than a week and deals with how my character changes within that short span of time."

"In the first half, my character is prim, proper and very fussy about the way his life should be.

I wear starched, neatly ironed outfits and formal three-piece suits with polished shoes. My hair is always neatly combed.

Kareena enters my life and gives me a cool makeover and a different, spicier hairstyle. She comes into my dull and drab life like a breath of fresh air and makes me see things differently," he elaborated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
"Kareena enters my life and gives me a cool makeover and a different, spicier hairstyle. She comes into my dull and drab life like a breath of fresh air and makes me see things differently," he elaborated.

Return of Geet Dhillon? πŸ˜ƒ
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is so exciting. But the story sounds exactly like JWM! πŸ˜• I hope it's not!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago

Kareena plays Imran's Hairdresser in film

reliable source of rumor (read, Hair Dresser/Imran/AvantikaπŸ˜†).

Uttar ho ya Dakshin, compass hamesha Imran ke odh dikhati hai.  

zoyah thumbnail
this movie reminds me of jwm 
so shes playing the maniac pixie dream girl AGAIN????  not cool...
geet dhillon was different...she was technically a maniac pixie dream girl, but she had some personality, depth and range to her....

but i dunno abt this one..the movies called stand by me, produced by kjo and is a rom-com....to top it off....shes named "tiara!!!"
oh this film so dosent look my type!! πŸ˜­
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope this film does well for both Kareena and ImranπŸ‘πŸΌ
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: desigal90

"Kareena enters my life and gives me a cool makeover and a different, spicier hairstyle. She comes into my dull and drab life like a breath of fresh air and makes me see things differently," he elaborated.

Return of Geet Dhillon? πŸ˜ƒ

Naaa
Nothing Can match upto Geet Dhillon ..... That CHaracters was Unique and Never to be Repeated One's
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

so shes playing the maniac pixie dream girl AGAIN????  not cool...

geet dhillon was different...she was technically a maniac pixie dream girl, but she had some personality, depth and range to her....

but i dunno abt this one..the movies called stand by me, produced by kjo and is a rom-com....to top it off....shes named "tiara!!!"
oh this film so dosent look my type!! πŸ˜­

I truly truly hope its not the case Smarie!
But I'm certainly looking forward to see how imran and kareena will look together
Originally posted by: desigal90

I truly truly hope its not the case Smarie!
But I'm certainly looking forward to see how imran and kareena will look together

yeh im intersted in seeing the "look" of the film...so i looking forward to the trailer...but the film..maybe not so much...

hope the trailer is good enough to entice me into the theatres....hey do u know when the trailer will be coming out?