•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
friends 
plz dont take me it badly...... i want tell u all dat i luv kmh and i am a die hard fan only 2 kmh like u all... but of course i watch other serials also     but i dont follow them seriously........ but wat i felt is better in geet is dat  the misunderstandings between the leads get over very soon before the viewers get bored and dat makes dat show interesting though i am not a die hard fan  of geet.... so i just suggest that this can be followed in kmh also....... wat i feel is........    in kmh they just pull out the misunderstandings like a chewing gum 4 so many months...... my suggestion is just this.......... 
so wat do u all feel abt it????????  am i right friends???? i wud just like to conclude dat watever the plot may be but i luvvvvvvvv kmh .............. no doubt abt it....... it is just my suggestion.......😊
i liked ur way of putting ur view first by looking at title i thought ur comparing it with geet but i m glad it wasnt anyways dear kmh is an ekta's show n dont u know her shows thrive on the 'great misunderstanding ' only take any of her show u will find the MU everywhere the day she stops such cliche track i guess that wud be end of her shows πŸ˜†she just cant get creative
geet n kmh have diff flavors.. agreed kmh's MUs r being stretched.. but so were geet's.. not trying to defend kmh..in fact am saying both r shows..take 'em with a pinch of salt.. MUs r the signature of ekta shows like manoj said.. the MUs..their xtralong stretches r the beauty of the 'K' shows.. luv 'em or hate 'em...they r here to stay....heck!! its been over a decade now!!

p.s. ur title might cause u some distinct trouble...seems like u r comparing innit??πŸ˜†
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
Comparisons between 2 shows arent allowed.... It can lead to bashing or fights...

TOPIC CLOSED
KMH2 Dev Team