India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Marwadin Saas

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
She was awesome today, I would rate her 100 stars. And like you guys said, Sulochana does not have any good sanskaars at all, raising your voice at your mother in law. Marwadin has a right to be angry, all she has been going through for the last 2 to 3 months is just pure lies. I want her to take revenge on Vaishu. Cat Eyes seemed to be smirking to see Vaishu get in trouble by the marwadin. Vaishu could've at least let Varsha tell Satish Dharmesh's truth. I don't blame Varsha for wanting to tell this truth to Satish. i blame Vaishu though, what will she gain from hiding the truth from everyone. I mean, as far as I know Satish won't get any asthma attacks. Sulochana has always gotten asthma attacks, so just one more should matter? Vaishu is so silly.Angry I would rate Marwadin at least 10 stars for today's episode. This poor lady deserves answers. When she grabbed Vaishu and made her tell her, I know it might seem harsh but I didn't see anything wrong in that. Marwadin is left in the dark without any information. Vaishu was horrible when she let go of her mother in law's grip.
You guys may hate me for saying this, but they consider the K sisters all "protaginsts" well I don't see any goodness in them. Archana is a little better than her little two sisters. Vinod is so-so.
I don't like Sulochana much, she's spoilt by her kids and her husband. Savita doesn't have anyone to comfort her. I kind of blame Vandu in a way for his, but not nearly as much as I hold Manav and his drunkard father responsible for this. Poor Vandu has to deal with Evil Rasika. They still haven't shown Ajit and Vandu. I wonder if they just took out their track. One thing I would like to clear out is I don't feel sympathetic at all for Vaishu and ArMan for what happened today. They deserved it. Do tell me your opinions in what you think, if you disagree with me you can still tell me you disagree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top