Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK is little bit boring nowadays (Page 3)

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was really boaring...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
absolutely Agree with u!! Before their was beautiful balance between all the characters and  each character was sketched with it's unique char and it's dignity.

Abhay - trade mark, dark and brooding but one who would NEVER ever hurt Pia; showed anger and hatred to keep her away, but after his vampire reveal, he was always shown gentle and caring and respectful of her feelings;

But now suddenly he is back to grabbing and man handling her, shouting at her for no reason, actually Hurts her mentally and physically, all with an intention of "protecting her"..Wacko - What the h*ck r the CVs thinking?

Misha - such a spirited, unique and intelligent char and actress, she was a pleasure to watch.. provided her with such a lame track that instead of making them provide fun to the audience, they made fun of all the three characters involved.. if u want to show some gay track.. at least handle it in a decent way.

Kabir - totally missing;Confused

Panchi - A  smart, intelligent girl who knew how to stand up for her rights and dumps her bf on finding out he cheated and lied  ( U go Girl!!ApproveThumbs Up ) but then... turns around, crushing on a totally philandering, lieing and cheating guy who sleeps with married women and flirts with anything in a skirt..ConfusedOuchDead.. I hate the way they played with this char.. Angry why the h*ll could they not have her spitting fire and venom on that guy and he comes around and falls for her????

Sid - Still confused what his role isErmm... he doesn't seem to be into piya or metz... so he is not like damien..so what IS he doing?..( although I admit, he is entertaining to watch,Smile except when he is with Panchi.. get's me irritated everytime I see him smirking on seeing panchi's jealousyStern Smile) instead of making her simper and blush and get jealous and blush at the silliest of things and that too for a guy who at present doesn't deserve her attention?
and now this Abhay joining Sid's office????? Are they kidding me????  ...

R we watching a vampire background show or some saas bahu, with no rhyme and reason?Stern Smile

Here I was expecting an explosive confrontation or some dangerous and high voltage drama with Abhay, piya and Sid and.... instead I get a luke warm , thanda track of a abhiya in sid's office ( in not speaking terms) D'ohSilly
SillyCVs.. may be this will help u to get u back to the original track???..

Phewwww... rant over.. Big smile.. srsly, used to watch only geet, and then changed to this one, after loosing interest their and now , if this goes on, I won't have anything to watch!!OuchUnhappy
Unhappy

anjalianjali

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I am officially fed up of the show too. It started off great but as soon as Sid came in boredom set in. Lost the old magic. I'm not blaming Sid just the plotline seems done in the whole Finding Pia and Sid with Abhay has been anything but fun. The girls swooning over sid has been done in bad taste. The whole gay storyline forced. Misha's love life nil and void. Kabir going AWOL another factor. Lack of ABHIYA romance/Confession disheartening. Panchi's track is just a bore. So where are all the positivity in the show out the window. Why do creatives always have to stretch a show till they've sucked the life out of it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali-Doppelganger-chahat4u

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
yeah if they wanna show side characters tooo they shud make their track alsooo too interesting like in V.D evry single min is interesting

anjalianjali

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I agree, PKYEK, in my opinion has started to lose its charm, Misha, she has that same attitude but isnt really what is really what she was nowadays, and now she is in a love triangle, a gay man and a normal man, the love story is being dragged, i know Panchi-Sid rock but they r getting a lot of screen space compared to Abhiya nowadays, i know they shouldnt fully show abhiya but they should MORE of Abhiya then of Panchi Sid as they are the main jodi, characters that were already exposed are being repeatedly shown as they should be out because this affects the screen space competition n please stop bringing in new actors as this affects the screen space

Edited by MeenaJ - 07 March 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali-Doppelganger-chahat4u

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
you re rite.its getting boring.

anjalianjali

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index