Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK is little bit boring nowadays (Page 2)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Completely agree , was crazy to see abhlya everyday but recent track is not really good . They fall back to same hate -love relationship . Sid is good till now but CV cannot ignore abhlya track like this . Misa /kabir story is no where heading and no hope on that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

anjalianjali Groupbie
anjalianjali
anjalianjali

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Abhay and Sid both are the main Male Protagonists as PKYEK is inspired from Vampire Diaries where Stefan and Damon are the leads. While Stefan is a positive character, Sid would have shades of Grey.
if they are fully following Vampire Diaries then why dont show it as such rather than remaking the indian version.......just buy the copyrights for the show.....it is decent rather than going for piracy of original version

chahat4u

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

i agree wid d confession part being so dragged..

i wtch it only 2 get glimpse of abhay....! :)

he s a sweetheart!

meetdolphin Newbie
meetdolphin
meetdolphin

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
It's true now a days the story does not create the magic it used to be.. It  is boring. Earlier I used to watch it at 8:30, then at 10.00 and then on you tube what may ever come but now I sometimes skip it. It's indeed becoming boring with less of abhya piya scenes and lots of other characters coming into the show. They are starting some track like Misha and shaurya then  came Shankar and Storyline reversed . Shanaya Character is nowhere now she was a mystery to us in few episode back..  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalichahat4u

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
D current track is extremely confusing n entry of so many characters don't help either.....D confession has been dragging on almost too long....when r we gonna hear d magic words....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali-Doppelganger-chahat4u

Karan_Kundra11 Groupbie
Karan_Kundra11
Karan_Kundra11

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
yeah dats true
Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I agree..I was so excited about Abhay-Sid track..but it is getting thanda.. the same old useless dhamkis.. the same old looks!!Wacko The same old Sid's "FUN".. (which he should stop over using btw)..
Its almost like the creatives have no idea how they want to proceed with the current track..
The gay track is boring, the Angad- tracker track (lol) is getting on my nerves...Pinch

EK should realize that we are not her typical aunty type viewers.. we dont have patience to sit through her chewing gum type stories..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali-Doppelganger-chahat4u

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
agree....Abhiya track...which is supposed to be the most interesting track..has become the most avoidable, weird, and boring track.

anjalianjali

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index