Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

i agree wid d confession part being so dragged..

i wtch it only 2 get glimpse of abhay....! :)

he s a sweetheart!

meetdolphin thumbnail
It's true now a days the story does not create the magic it used to be.. It  is boring. Earlier I used to watch it at 8:30, then at 10.00 and then on you tube what may ever come but now I sometimes skip it. It's indeed becoming boring with less of abhya piya scenes and lots of other characters coming into the show. They are starting some track like Misha and shaurya then  came Shankar and Storyline reversed . Shanaya Character is nowhere now she was a mystery to us in few episode back..  
--Pooja-- thumbnail
D current track is extremely confusing n entry of so many characters don't help either.....D confession has been dragging on almost too long....when r we gonna hear d magic words....
Nishitarao thumbnail
I agree..I was so excited about Abhay-Sid track..but it is getting thanda.. the same old useless dhamkis.. the same old looks!! The same old Sid's "FUN".. (which he should stop over using btw)..
Its almost like the creatives have no idea how they want to proceed with the current track..
The gay track is boring, the Angad- tracker track (lol) is getting on my nerves...😡

EK should realize that we are not her typical aunty type viewers.. we dont have patience to sit through her chewing gum type stories..

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree....Abhiya track...which is supposed to be the most interesting track..has become the most avoidable, weird, and boring track.
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was really boaring...
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
absolutely Agree with u!! Before their was beautiful balance between all the characters and  each character was sketched with it's unique char and it's dignity.

Abhay - trade mark, dark and brooding but one who would NEVER ever hurt Pia; showed anger and hatred to keep her away, but after his vampire reveal, he was always shown gentle and caring and respectful of her feelings;

But now suddenly he is back to grabbing and man handling her, shouting at her for no reason, actually Hurts her mentally and physically, all with an intention of "protecting her".. - What the h*ck r the CVs thinking?

Misha - such a spirited, unique and intelligent char and actress, she was a pleasure to watch.. provided her with such a lame track that instead of making them provide fun to the audience, they made fun of all the three characters involved.. if u want to show some gay track.. at least handle it in a decent way.

Kabir - totally missing;πŸ˜•

Panchi - A  smart, intelligent girl who knew how to stand up for her rights and dumps her bf on finding out he cheated and lied  ( U go Girl!!πŸ‘πŸΌ ) but then... turns around, crushing on a totally philandering, lieing and cheating guy who sleeps with married women and flirts with anything in a skirt..πŸ˜•πŸ€’.. I hate the way they played with this char.. 😑 why the h*ll could they not have her spitting fire and venom on that guy and he comes around and falls for her????

Sid - Still confused what his role isπŸ€”... he doesn't seem to be into piya or metz... so he is not like damien..so what IS he doing?..( although I admit, he is entertaining to watch,😊 except when he is with Panchi.. get's me irritated everytime I see him smirking on seeing panchi's jealousy😳) instead of making her simper and blush and get jealous and blush at the silliest of things and that too for a guy who at present doesn't deserve her attention?
and now this Abhay joining Sid's office????? Are they kidding me????  ...

R we watching a vampire background show or some saas bahu, with no rhyme and reason?😳

Here I was expecting an explosive confrontation or some dangerous and high voltage drama with Abhay, piya and Sid and.... instead I get a luke warm , thanda track of a abhiya in sid's office ( in not speaking terms) πŸ€ͺ
πŸ€ͺCVs.. may be this will help u to get u back to the original track???..

Phewwww... rant over.. πŸ˜ƒ.. srsly, used to watch only geet, and then changed to this one, after loosing interest their and now , if this goes on, I won't have anything to watch!!πŸ˜”
πŸ˜”

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am officially fed up of the show too. It started off great but as soon as Sid came in boredom set in. Lost the old magic. I'm not blaming Sid just the plotline seems done in the whole Finding Pia and Sid with Abhay has been anything but fun. The girls swooning over sid has been done in bad taste. The whole gay storyline forced. Misha's love life nil and void. Kabir going AWOL another factor. Lack of ABHIYA romance/Confession disheartening. Panchi's track is just a bore. So where are all the positivity in the show out the window. Why do creatives always have to stretch a show till they've sucked the life out of it
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah if they wanna show side characters tooo they shud make their track alsooo too interesting like in V.D evry single min is interesting
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I agree, PKYEK, in my opinion has started to lose its charm, Misha, she has that same attitude but isnt really what is really what she was nowadays, and now she is in a love triangle, a gay man and a normal man, the love story is being dragged, i know Panchi-Sid rock but they r getting a lot of screen space compared to Abhiya nowadays, i know they shouldnt fully show abhiya but they should MORE of Abhiya then of Panchi Sid as they are the main jodi, characters that were already exposed are being repeatedly shown as they should be out because this affects the screen space competition n please stop bringing in new actors as this affects the screen space Edited by MeenaJ - 13 years ago