Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I hope that for Fans Like U.........😃
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I know....see I mean if TL had been going on for 3 years....if the storyline was going nowhere and the TRPs were dipping....I would understand it

BUT....TL is barely one year old, the TRP's have NEVER been below the top 20 range of shows and there are SO many questions unanswered, so many things they could have shown....ugh stupid SP
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

I know....see I mean if TL had been going on for 3 years....if the storyline was going nowhere and the TRPs were dipping....I would understand it

BUT....TL is barely one year old, the TRP's have NEVER been below the top 20 range of shows and there are SO many questions unanswered, so many things they could have shown....ugh stupid SP

When I saw that Its going off I was shocked.......But u know there is some problem between SP And ekta So Its bound to happen........Don't worry Yar U will surely get to see both of them in new serial hopefully together....

To cheer u Up........I wanna tell U that I had met Harshu..........Did I told u this before??😆
Tani91 thumbnail
^ O M G.....DETAILS....SPILL NOW JALDI😃Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
So U don;t know...........Acha Wen i WAS In India,i won the cONTEST Of radio show.....Do U know He was Doing LRL???........So i got Chance to meet Him,tHEN Mayank of DMG and all other people from that Show😃
Tani91 thumbnail
^WOW....that's awesome....I really hope I get to meet him one day😍 Harshad and Ragini are my two idols of the telly industry...would die to meet either of them
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

^WOW....that's awesome....I really hope I get to meet him one day😍 Harshad and Ragini are my two idols of the telly industry...would die to meet either of them

I Sincerly Wish U get to meet Both of them...........i have met Harshu But Now Hope to meet Ragini😍
GurpreetD thumbnail
Hey Tani......I m going out for some time...........Hope to see u soon here😃
Tani91 thumbnail
alrighty.

I agree with you...hopefully this time when I go to India...a miracle happens I get to meet both
Bye Rubal Bhaiyya
Aap log itne upset kyu ho?