Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by haaki_ragz

@armaan:
bye
tk cr
loads of luv,
Harika

@hari...
i dono anyone will get tired with these "loads" of luv you give...πŸ˜† jus joking...πŸ˜† btw i won't haan...so keep giving me...😳
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Oh Haan.........It was too Bold for Older generation like U🀣

how dare you? πŸ˜‘ now am not gonna leave rubal...its gonna be a bad week for you... anyways it always bad for you when i am here...πŸ˜† seriously i dont need that "younger" generation "BOLDNESS"😑 plz.....
@febs: i love writing in that way...
and as Arya would say,
I have loads of love with me that i couldnt keep it to myself...
so, giving to everyone!!!
Originally posted by crysind

how dare you? πŸ˜‘ now am not gonna leave rubal...its gonna be a bad week for you... anyways it always bad for you when i am here...πŸ˜† seriously i dont need that "younger" generation "BOLDNESS"😑 plz.....

I was waiting for that day and its here.........Aabh Mera Raaj Hoga Is Forum Par......Hahahaha(Suhana StyleπŸ˜†).Leave Febi Leave meπŸ˜†..I hope U r talking about Leaving forum for week πŸ˜†......I know Febi some won't accept it but Its reality now
Heya all...
Sorry 4 interupting in ur chat...
But i have a request...guys plz plz plz keep commenting on the TB article of SGP...This time we have to increase SGP's rank in the chaskameter...
So i request u to comment on that article after every 30 min if possible...
I m also commenting there...u all plz do the same for our SGP..!!!
am not gonna leave you my daaarling... πŸ˜† ithna mat hanso haan...

OMG! its almost midnight....Rubal...dont you wanna sleep man? am gonna leave now...tomorrow morning hv to go to Masjid for some voluntary work....

@hari... me leaving yaar ... its too late and hv to sleep...otherwise all my day routines will get disturbed... hv a gud day to you darling...πŸ€—

oye chore...rubal... shubh raathri for you...if you sleep..πŸ˜†
@Vipra:I Had already Commented but U ......Girl U commented 3-4 timezzz there........u r truly SGP PankhaπŸ˜†
@vips.... hey vips...right now am gonna sleep...but i will do it tomorrow morning for sure... anything for SGP...and my friends here..πŸ€—
Originally posted by crysind

am not gonna leave you my daaarling... πŸ˜† ithna mat hanso haan...

OMG! its almost midnight....Rubal...dont you wanna sleep man? am gonna leave now...tomorrow morning hv to go to Masjid for some voluntary work....

@hari... me leaving yaar ... its too late and hv to sleep...otherwise all my day routines will get disturbed... hv a gud day to you darling...πŸ€—

oye chore...rubal... shubh raathri for you...if you sleep..πŸ˜†

I m awake till 2 or 3...U Have a good sleep and doo pray for me in Masjid......😳
@rubal...i will pray for every one...πŸ€—