KaShHeaven:YouAreAlreadyFeelingSomethingForMe-KSG - Page 96

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bary

i miss the trio too,Karan-Shilpa-Pankit Rockzzzzzzzzz

awww..they do surely.........:D πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by bary

i miss the trio too,Karan-Shilpa-Pankit Rockzzzzzzzzz

How ADORABLE .. and Riddhima just stands there waiting for Armaan to hold her πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

srishhhhhhhh and sweeee πŸ€—

hello sara... :)
Originally posted by -KaShti-

awww..they do surely.........:D πŸ˜‰

sorry sris,i forgot my manners,hey but i am not here ha,today one of the tollywood hero is marrying n they are showing it liveπŸ˜† tani loves him a lot too
They even showed it in SBS is even more great thing
@hey sara,me swetha
@aish,i wanna read ur os of armaan getting jeolous of sid shilpa n its continution but i cant find it now,when i am reading in heaven power cut happen,can u post it if possible

Ohhh swe me and Riduu were both writing parts.. πŸ˜†

Lemme post up the part we wrote :P
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

How ADORABLE .. and Riddhima just stands there waiting for Armaan to hold her πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

this trio of Armaan-Riddhima-Atul is awesome,i just cant get enough of karan angry,i dont care expression
Originally posted by DJ_AISHII

srishhhhhhhh and sweeee πŸ€—

hello sara... :)

Heyaa .. 😳 Wats your name? OMG everyone is soo welcoming here .. usually when I join a new FC, it's hard to fit in right away 😳 
@Swetha heyaa ... dostana pic is cracking me up 🀣 I just love Atul πŸ˜†
Bold ones are written by me 😳 Other one is ridaa πŸ˜›

she finally smiled seeing him coming towards her as he handed her, her favourite chocolate. she snatched it from him and started eating like a child. he smiled seeing her childishness but she looked extremely cute and adorable.
"Sid wow i so love this nuts and rice one."
"shilpa and i so love this smile on your face." she looked at him smiling whole heartedly and she shook her head at her silly friend.
"well mr sid u always lose the bet not my fault." she again reminded him of her victory. "i love loosing from you." "why?" she asked getting curious
"because ur a monkey, if u lose ul start attacking me." he laughed as her mouth hung open in shock and she fumed in anger.
"sid ke bachhe il nt leave u." he ran for his life as she ran after him.

"dekha armaan sid and shilpa came so close nai, nowadays theyre always together, i think they are falling for each other wow this will be so amazing nai even JP was tellng me about their closeness." riddhima said while hugging him. but little was he paying attention to her he didnt like this, not at all. he just didint know wat was happening to him from few days. hecudnt see this closeness btw sid and shilpa. it pierced his heart. whenever he saw them hugging laughing spending time with each other he started feeling angry. he didnt know why but he wanted to just go and kill him for touchin her. he himself was not aware of wat he was thinking and why.
he excused himself from rddhima, his anger rising badly as her words again echoed in his head
"i think they are falling for each other wow this will be so amazing nai even JP was tellng me about their closeness." as he went after shilpa

coming in the store room, he locked it behind. she turned startled to see him standing there. she heaved a sigh of relief, greeted him and started to go out when he held her wrist agressively turning her around he pushed her towards the wall. she winced in pain as her back hit the wall. coming closer he jammed his body upon hers and his red bloodshot eyes displayed rage and anger

go on =D

Shilpa stunned with his action speaks in a low voice... " Armaan... what are you doing... Leave me... "
Armaan looks at her in rage.... " Whats going on between you and Sid.... Are you now falling for him... "
Shilpa looks at him confusedly... " Armaan... what are you talking about... We are just friends... "
Armaan speaks sarcastically..... " just friends... Ya right.... Thats why you are always with him  right.... Only spending your precious time with Sid.... And still you call him as a friend... "
Shilpa's eyes get welled up hearing him.... " Ok i spend time with Sid... but what about you.... You are always with Ridhima di..Did i ever complain.... Then now why are you disturbed with this.... "
Armaan stares at her not knowing what to say... He himself didint knew why he was angry on this....  " I dont want to talk about it.... "
As Armaan proceeds to go he hears her trembling voice.... The pain in her voice disturbed him....
" Armaan.... the truth is you never understood me.... You always took me wrong.... i wish you understood me ever.... "
Armaan look back and sees Shilpa crying.... He felt a pain come in his heart... Slowly he moves closer to her and looks in her eyes.... For a second he felt he saw something for him in those eyes... With this the thought escaped his mind... Does she love me...
Armaan slowly moves his hand and clears her tear strained face.... " i am sorry... I know i have hurt you a lot... I have been a complete jerk.... "
Shilpa stares at Armaan loosing into the moment.... Armaan himself gets lots in her beautiful eyes.... He didint knew what was happening.... Something was attracting him towards her... he didint want to think..... In his heart he knew he was loving the moment....
Armaan press his body close to her... Sooo close that even air couldnt pass between them..... Shilpa gasp feeling him sooo close... She didint understand what was happening... " Armaan..... "
Armaan moves closer to her and gives a longing kiss on her cheek.... " Shilpaa...... "
Giving into the moment he starts to give several kisses on her face..... He then moves down to her neck and starts to nibble her skin... Shilpa slowly moves her hand on his hair gently caressing it....
As Armaan moves up and brush his lips on hers Shilpa's eyes pop out.... She come back to reality at once..... Stunned she look at Armaan who was going to kiss her.... But Shilpa roughly moves away from him and run out of the gallery......

Armaan comes back to reality as he understands what he was upto. he moves a hand in his hair shocked and startled at his act. what the hell was that he thought. he knew he loved riddhima he only loved riddhima, from the day he knew what love was he had only loved her. after her marriage he was broken, he had thought he wud never be able to live, to smile to love but with her comeback he was happy beyond limits. but why did it feel so different now. after shilpa made her way in his life everything changed. he changed. he didnt feel the same for riddhma any more. why? he cud never answer this question. all he knew was shilpa had made a very strong place in his heart. he started to harbour feelings for her.
once again her words flashed back in his mind.
"Ok i spend time with Sid... but what about you.... You are always with Ridhima di..Did i ever complain.... Then now why are you disturbed with this.... "
he cudnot answer this question all he knew was now this was it. he wanted the answers to his questions. he wanted HER to answer his questions. why did she affect him so badly? was she falling for Sid? thinking about this he felt an unbearable pain in his chest as he felt scared. "NO" " she does not loves him, i know she dusnt. enough of runnung shilpa i want the answer to all my questions now. i cant see u with him. i just cant." he confessed to himself.

coming to the fire escape, she cried hysterically. as all the moments again flashed in her mind she felt guilty and shameful. riddhima divorced sid becoz she luvd armaan. shilpa had promised herself to forget armaan for her di. and now she was cumng in between of her dis love. No! she cudnt let that happen at all. she cudnt let her ruin her dis happiness.
"if u think i luv sid armaan then let it be that way, atleast you and di wud be happy. if this wud bring u both togeter then il do it. i can go o any extent for my dis happiness, any extent. il show you that me nd sid are a couple." she wiped her tears with determinition and will in her heart

continue =D

Next morning Armaan walks into the locker room and see Shilpa again with sid.... He starts to feel the pain again... He didint like when they were together.... He looks at Shilpa who was laughing with Sid... he  wished she would be happy with him like that.... Armaan gets shocked on his own thoughts...what the hell was he thinking..... He loved Ridhima... But still Shilpa's thoughts haunted him badly....
Ignoring them Armaan walks up to his locker.... After a while Ridhima enter the locker room and greets everyone... then she moves near Armaan ... " heyy Armaan..... I missed you a lot.... "
Armaan just nod his head in reply.... Ridhima frowns seeing this..... " Armaan... Are u fine... You are soo quiet today.... "
Armaan turns to reply when he notice Shilpa hugging Sid... A sudden pain hit him like a jolt.... He couldnt bear to see this.... Armaan speaks in a trembling voice.... " We are late.... All of you report to nurse station now.... "

Armaan looks up from his file and notice all of them entering nurse station... he again frowns seeing Shilpa with Sid..... Ignoring his thoughts he talks in a cold voice.... " Duties for today... JP you will assist Ridhima in general word.... Sid you will be in ICU.... And Shilpa you will work with me in a new case.... "
Shilpa protests hearing him... " BUt... I want to do duty with Sid.... "
Armaan again feels a pain in his heart.... " Look Dr Shilpa.... You have to follow my orders.... Now all of u get back to work.... "

After sometime Shilpa proceeds into Armaan's office... As she reach near the door she feels someone pull her inside.... Armaan pulls her inside and locks the door... Shilpa looks at him in fear.... She felt nervous... She knew she will loose if she was alone with him... Shilpa tries to open the door when Armaan pulls her back and jam her with his body...
Armaan looks at her in rage and speaks in a painful voice... " Why Shilpa.... Why are you doing this to me.... "
Shilpa avoids looking at him... being soo close to him she knew she will loose all her senses.... " Armaan  plsss... "
Armaan moves closer and look at her deeply..... He holds her face in his palms... " Tell me...Answer me damit.... "
Shilpa looks back at him in anger... " I dont understand..... What are you talking about Armaan .. "
Armaan looks at her calmly.... He moves down to her neck and gives a light kiss.. Shilpa feels loosing her senses.... Armaan trails his lips on her neck and whispers... " You really donno why i am asking... tell me.... "
Shilpa tries to gain control.... " Armaan plss leave me.... "
Armaan moves the sleeve of her dress down and gives fervent kisses on her shoulder.... Shilpa holds on the door knob burning in the pleasure...... As Armaan moves up to her face level to kiss her Shilpa push him away .... " Stay away...just stay away from me Armaan.... You have no right to come closer to me..... What i do with sid is non of your business.... "
Shilpa storms off from the office in anger.... Armaan holds his head in his palm in shock..... he was stunned by his own actions..... He looks up to the door in tears.... He knew it now.... he was in love with Shilpa......

yes he loved her! he loved her alot. he knew it now. all the pieces were falling right. the day she had entered his life he had fallen head over heels in love with her. her smile her innocence. everything about her attracted him towards her. she was the goddess of purity and beauty. he just cudnt help but fall deeper and deeper for her. he knew he loved her madly. much more than he did riddhima. he always claimed that he loved riddhima but today he understood the power of his love for shilpa. it had so much intensity that it forced him to love shilpa crazily and deeply. he loved her beyond limits. he had never got physical with riddhima, he never felt those physical emotions erupting in hiss body for her but with shilpa he very well knew how badly he wanted her!
he wanted her and only her. her odour drove him crazy. whenever she came close he had always lost all his senses. yes he loved her and now he was adamant to make her his.
"youre mine, only mine miss shilpa malhotra and now i will make you mrs shilpa armaan malik. you only and only belong to me and il go to any extent to make you mine."

"armaan bhaiya armaan bhaiya." an excited JP came running towards him
"kya hai JP?" " hum ne kaha tha na that shilpa flower ji and sid are falling for each other, and you didnt listen. i just heard it from my ears. shilpa flower ji was saying i love you to him. how amazing? one more lovestory in sanjeevani.
"What?" armaan asked totally flabbergasted and shocked
"haan i always knew they were meant to be. they look so cute together."
armaan felt as if someone took away the earth from beneath his feet. tears started to form in his eyes as he felt his soul dying and his heartbeat stopping. no he thought. she was only and only his and he knew she loved him too. she loved armaan. he got really angry jealous and frustated.

she was walking in the coridoor when she felt someone pulling her in the store room. pulling her in he closed the door behind and locked it behind. she gasped seeing him pinning her hard to the door. his eyes were again bloodshot red and she could easily see the murder anger and passion in the. she shuddered with fear seeing this.
"Enough armaan leave me alone, what the hell is your problem god damit chodo mujhe." she tried to get out of his hold when he took her hands and pinned them to the door hard.his nails were digging on her skin making her wince.
"what is the relationship between you and Sid?" he ask with gritted teeth
"who are you to ask this question. this is my life dont poke your nose in it."
"for the last time what is the relationship between you and Sid?." he asked trying his best to control his anger and the storm raging inside him.
"i love Sid happy, now let me go." she lied to him
"jhoot, i want the bloody truth dont test my patience shilpa." he said shocked the anger rising more
"im not lying i love sid, u wanted to know this na now plz let me go." she almost yelled
not able to control himself anymore he smacked his lips hard and wild upon hers crushing her delicate petals under his hard and rough ones. he kissed her agressively wildly and harder. she tried to move when he jammed his body upon hers and slamed her back with the door. he tightened his grip on her wrists as he hardened the kiss.

Shilpa moans as she feels his lips burning on hers..... She tried her level best to ignore the feeling.... But feeling his lips become gentle on hers she just couldnt resist the temptation.... Giving in to the moment Shilpa pulls him close to her.... She moves her fingers in his hair caressing them... This makes him more passionate... Armaan holds her waist firmly and pulls her body close to his..... Burning in the passion he kiss her fiercely pouring out all his love.... After sometime both come out for some air... trembling Shilpa looks at Armaan.... All she saw was passion in his eyes... The passion of his love.... Shilpa shivers with the thought.... Was he really in love with her now.....
Avoiding his gaze Shilpa turns to go when Armaan pull her back to him... Shilpa back hit on his hard chest... Armaan hug her tightly and whispers in her ear.... " Shilpa.... You have just now proved you dont love sid.... "
Shilpa tries to move out of his grip.... " Armaan... leave me.. And i love sid.... "
Armaan spins her and pull her close to him..... " Then why did you kiss me back... If u love sid... And if you dont feel anything towards me why did u kiss me... "
Totally dumbfounded Shilpa stares at him... How could she say she loose her senses when she is close to him.... Shilpa again tries to move away when Armaan speaks in a husky voice... " Forget it Shilpa... You cant act up being with Sid... I now know u  feel something for me..... I will make u mine and thats a promise "

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Heyaa Srishti .. What a pretty name 😳 My name is Sara ... So how'd you land up in heaven πŸ˜†

Hello Sara...πŸ€—
Thank you for the compliment!😳

and Landing in heaven.....Its a lonnngggggggggggggggggggg story!πŸ˜†

First...when in 10th standard...I was a part o forum in a site name ICSE guess......you know...I was all nerdy πŸ€“that timeπŸ˜†..I was Honest then...when i Sat on net!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
but then...πŸ˜‰

i was like..."aur bhi toh koi forum hona chahiye jahaan padhai nahin...something related to karan n shilpa ho!"

then...i google searched...Forums!πŸ˜‰

and i landed up being here in India forums...
then at that time only...KS-blog (Karan shraddha's blog) was launched!.....There I met Riya....(A KaSh Heaven member)😳.....I used read Stories here...(FF)....and all...then wrote some.........πŸ˜›

After a period of time Riya n me became good friends...and chatted through YM....n then i opened FB account...there I came across many KaShians....and the one who brought me here...was zahra di (another member of KaSh Heaven)....πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

And then....I Finally landed up here...........and became KaSh Heaven addict!

PHEW! ^^ That was long!!!!! isnt it!πŸ˜†