Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

B&G with attitude probs #134 ~Invites Only~ (Page 24)

Mrs.Hulk IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Hulk
Mrs.Hulk

Joined: 28 April 2009
Posts: 35083

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Prinnia

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Prinnia

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

heyyyy prinzie diHug

heyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa KavyaaaaaaaaaaHugKaisi hai???Big smile

@armaan.......Hey armaanTongueHug

@Behna.....Am i invisible for u???Cry

hi nd byeeeee prinnnnuuuuuuu LOL LOL

Agar aana hi nahi tha...to post kyun kiyaDead

bye

 

aise hi tujhe tang karne keliye LOL LOL


CryCryu always do thisCry

-CaughtYou- IF-Rockerz
-CaughtYou-
-CaughtYou-

Joined: 06 October 2009
Posts: 9518

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixie_n

Originally posted by -CaughtYou-

Oh you cant see it Nisha?

Ok, here,


Now can you view?


yess i can
waise to i luv ur hair color but walnut red brown or chestnut brown vil suit u good too..cuz quite similar to ur hair color n as it looks gud on u as told by ur hubby so dis wud too luk guudHeart
Finally a good suggestion! Thank you! I'll ask Jason tonight! Thanks again! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pixie_nMrs.Hulk

Mrs.Hulk IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Hulk
Mrs.Hulk

Joined: 28 April 2009
Posts: 35083

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixie_n


hehe..yaar ws alow..but kamini to tu b h.maine ni dekha tha to kya tu hii ni kr skti thiAngry
chal tu b chodTongue
awww*pixie hugging priinu double tight n kissing her forehead too*
m fyn shyn..thodi si dizzy dizzyLOLLOL
I said hi to EVERYONE sweetheart behna when i first posted hereLOLLOLLOL

chod diyaBig smileLOL

Awwww.....I love youHug

Kyun??..tu sick hai???CryCryCryCry
pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 6766

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_lover

heyyyyyyyy pixieeee

finally..since 2 days i wanted to ask u abt race..but u were not online..n ur mood? u fyyn nw??Smile
but i came to no yesterday u got hurtOuch...mujhe blame kiya ki nai.LOL.but maine kha tha na dhyaan se chalana...hmph
hws ur leg nw
n yeaaah hiiiiiiiii armaaan
-CaughtYou- IF-Rockerz
-CaughtYou-
-CaughtYou-

Joined: 06 October 2009
Posts: 9518

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prinnia

Originally posted by -CaughtYou-


You do as your dashing father in law tells you to do! :P
I'm not doing everything, arey if I listen to him all the time then who'll pamper and patao me? Embarrassed yeh bhi sochna padega na! Embarrassed


Haan ......until he handover my Hubby to meWinkROFLROFL

LOLHaw!!!!....Pampering ki bhukiLOLLOLLOL


seriously..I don't have this kind of hair color knowledgeLOLsorry...can't helpLOLLOL




No no, you have committed, you have to listen to him for life! ROFL

Yeah, I love how he pampers me! Heart I'm spoon fed! Heart Embarrassed

It's ok, Nisha suggested something gab! Heart



Hey Armaani, main achi hoon, tu bata! :D
beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prinnia

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Prinnia

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Prinnia

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

heyyyy prinzie diHug

heyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa KavyaaaaaaaaaaHugKaisi hai???Big smile

@armaan.......Hey armaanTongueHug

@Behna.....Am i invisible for u???Cry

hi nd byeeeee prinnnnuuuuuuu LOL LOL

Agar aana hi nahi tha...to post kyun kiyaDead

bye

 

aise hi tujhe tang karne keliye LOL LOL


CryCryu always do thisCry

awwwwwwwww prinnnnuuuuuuu Hug mein to mazaak kar raha tha yaar.....LOL LOL 

mein kahi nahi jaa raha Big smile

kaisi ho????? aur kal ke shock se baahir aayi ya nahi LOL LOL

pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 6766

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CaughtYou-

Originally posted by pixie_n

Originally posted by -CaughtYou-

Oh you cant see it Nisha?

Ok, here,


Now can you view?


yess i can
waise to i luv ur hair color but walnut red brown or chestnut brown vil suit u good too..cuz quite similar to ur hair color n as it looks gud on u as told by ur hubby so dis wud too luk guudHeart
Finally a good suggestion! Thank you! I'll ask Jason tonight! Thanks again! Heart

awww ma pleasure...Embarrassed
do temme haan wht u decide..
Mrs.Hulk IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Hulk
Mrs.Hulk

Joined: 28 April 2009
Posts: 35083

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CaughtYou-

Originally posted by Prinnia

Originally posted by -CaughtYou-


You do as your dashing father in law tells you to do! :P
I'm not doing everything, arey if I listen to him all the time then who'll pamper and patao me? Embarrassed yeh bhi sochna padega na! Embarrassed


Haan ......until he handover my Hubby to meWinkROFLROFL

LOLHaw!!!!....Pampering ki bhukiLOLLOLLOL


seriously..I don't have this kind of hair color knowledgeLOLsorry...can't helpLOLLOL




No no, you have committed, you have to listen to him for life! ROFL

Yeah, I love how he pampers me! Heart I'm spoon fed! Heart Embarrassed

It's ok, Nisha suggested something gab! Heart



Hey Armaani, main achi hoon, tu bata! :D
LOLNahi..nahi.....tum ho na Uske har baat sunne k liyeLOLLOLLOL

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedU r damn lucky.....Kisiki nazar na lage*Prinzu doing nazar utaroing of mimi*ROFL

I saw...My behna did what i couldn'tLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 34991

meluvsrk 628 34991 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
||Frooties CC:#2|| ::INVITES ONLY::.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84

Author: thesemoments   Replies: 671   Views: 28878

thesemoments 671 28878 26 April 2013 at 10:46pm by four.
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 1057   Views: 44024

blackdaughter 1057 44024 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
****fairyland****Invites ONly

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Jugnu_244   Replies: 220   Views: 13885

Jugnu_244 220 13885 21 July 2011 at 4:17pm by SRKTima
SAMHIT & SANJAN CC#2 **Happy Bday Mohit**

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: x..Anki..x   Replies: 374   Views: 18270

x..Anki..x 374 18270 24 February 2011 at 5:23am by charmee_sammy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index