Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Saas Bahu Drama btwn Vaishu and Marwadin (Page 2)

dublekwel Groupbie
dublekwel
dublekwel

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Vaishali's mother in law has a right to want answers, Vaishali owed it to her to tell her the truth. Vaishali has had many chances to tell her mother in law the truth about Dharmesh but instead of doing that, she kept running away from her problems leaving her mother in law to wonder exactly what is going on. While I hate that her mother in law jumped to the conclusion that Vaishali was having an affair, Vaishali did nothing to clear that thought from her mind. Vaishali should have exposed Dharmesh right there, whether her mother in law chose to believe it or not would have been her choice but at least from her side the real truth would have been out. Vaishali should have told the truth not only for herself but for Manav and Archana's sake too, their reputations are at stake here.

As for Savita, yes I feel bad for her but at the same time she shares fault in the rift that exists between herself and Manav. There was a time she said she would put aside her difference with Archana and ask them to move in with her, but instead she insulted Archana again. She has let her hatred overpower her love for her son

Vaishu has every right to tell her MIL about her Dharmesh's sacchayi. But she cannot d that.Remember the very reason she is hiding the fact from all is due to her own mothr's healh. If this comes out, then all including her maika will get to know of this. Archu took promise from a vulnerable beaten Vaishu to not let it out to anyone inorder to save their mom's life. It was all bad timing for our sweet Vaishu for this thing to happen in her life. So she vehemently lied and tried to escape it by going and living with her tai.
Here Archana is to be blamed and her fault for Vaishu to not come out open about it to all. See Vaishu is totally crumbled and she needs some sort of support. And they came in the form of Armaan. She cant displease them and lose the only support she has. Had they not intervened, to offer her support,Vaishu would have gone straight to her house after her night of revelation of Dharmu's sacchhayi and told her parents , her dada about it. But she was stopped from doing so.
Her mind is blank to think sane and her tai and jeeju are feeding her what to do next .

Had the Marwadin saas shown more respect and trust in Vaishu and had been persistent in knowing the actual reason instead of showering such low level accusations on her she may have revealed it to her also and taken a promise from ehr to hold it from her maika to save her mom. Marwadin, for the sake of losing the ground beneath her, and seeing her son's grihasti destroyed , would have complied with this faking until they find out a solution for it. And also took Dharmesh to task...

I hope I was able to justify my understanding....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

dublekwel Groupbie
dublekwel
dublekwel

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Interesting post Dublekewl ..

I liked this  part a lot ..

DO not get me wrong here,  I am a fan of Savita Aai and love her a lot, want her to have all her family together, become normal, but a nice woman, She is good at heart, but she should also become good in action, thoughts and speech....So this is needed for her....needed for her transformation......She needs to know the value of people around her, the value of right vs wrong......Unfortunately she will learn the lesson hard way. When she has totally lost it, Manav, Archana and even Damo will get together to bring her back.....she will learn to value them....her chawl people will help her too. she will then learn to co exist.

I hope that will be the case with savita and she will learn the value of her daughter in law and how lucky she is  to have a son like Manav ...I think these bad times will make her value her good times a lot now ....
I don't want her to  change in her fun loving nature but this putting Archana down and always trying to control her son has to stop ....It is destroying her  and her family ...
Hey Tanyaz, I too hope Savita track will be shown that way. In fact I am positive it is leading to that way....She adds spice to PR with her sharp critisizm. She should continue with it but not exceed her limits. She can take on Rasika and Manju though ;)

naava

dublekwel Groupbie
dublekwel
dublekwel

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

The day he was going on honeymoon , she treid to put him on a guilt trip  ,using her dead son and baby sachu ...Manav was about to come back ....

now she is in genuine trouble but now no one is helping her ...I guess they will come if something really goes wrong ...

One should never use guilt trips for others  to get their way ..This always is wrong and backfires i n the long run ...better to be straight and fair ...
Live and let live ....
Yea its like cry foul fox fox for three times and then the fourth time, when a fox really apprears no one will believe her....
CV's are showing every one who she bothered earlier getting back at her and knowingly or unknowingle being a cause for her going towards pagaldom......Since Archana cannot be shown in bad light, giving back to her saas, she is shown as a silent spectator and the one who is causing gr8 agony to the mom indirectly, by keeping the very Manav away from his mom. This is enough trauma and pain for Savita...... Had she tortured Sharavani also, CV's would have shown Shravani coming to India on a visist and taking her son back with her....and Savita then will go totally lunatic.... then as Archana , Manav try to bring her back, Archana will get pregnant and Armaan will have their own child and Savita will then get her grandson back ...and lil sachu will return to where he rightfully belongs.....
Meanwhile Shravani will find a friend in US , will again fall in love with him, Marry him there and come back to take her son.....All live peacefully and Arman can get involved in solving the never ending problems arising in the K house one after the other...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriTanyaz

dublekwel Groupbie
dublekwel
dublekwel

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Gimme One Reason for this Vaishali to not tell the truth to her so called Truthful SasuMaa. I dont believe she heard all the Shit she told abt her and Manav and didnt utther a word against Dharmesh who has been lieing not just to Vaishu but to his own parents too.

I wish this lady had told the truth at the very same moment. EVen that Chawl waali Madam needed one tight wrp from Vaishu. What right does she have to interfere into thier family matters? Disgusting
The only reason she is hiding it from her MIL is that she does not want the matter to blow up now....she cares for her mom's health and she has been strictly influenced for doing so by her holy tai.... If MIL knows it, it will reach her parents also. As elders cannot hide such a big theing delebrately. She tried her best to avoid spilling the beans and yet at the same time claim her jeeju and sis to be clean..... but since there was snot much proof for this, her MIL or others did not believe it....She still was not sure if this was the right time to let it out......with that kind of confusion going on in her mind of what to do and what not......her MIL exploded with crass accusations , and whend she heard of them from another person she trusted, she lost it and gave her MIL a piece of her mind in her own tune and didnt care to give any explanations any more. She mentally broke all her relations at that moment with her sasural.....and reacted the same way as her saas was doing.

In fact the MArwadin was wrong in involving an outsider to act as spy. Even if she reached Armaan's house, she should have asked Vaishu why she lied and was living there in her tai's house.Her anger is justified but not the kind of outburst she had. She should have instead took along Vaishu with her to her mom and why Vaishu , she should have taken the tri along to the K house to demand fro explanations. She should have called Dharmu too. The CV's want to show good reason for Vaishu to now completely break off from the Marwadi family, so they showed this character assasination scene by the Marwadin and after the pol kol event of DHarmu, the Maarwadi family will be wiped out of PR for ever.....
The MArwadin just behacved like the chawl lady and lacked class when she was calling Vaishu a neech ghar ki neech ladki.....She even bad mouthed MAnav and his family, without knowing any truth, and based on whims alone, one cannot character assasinate anyone. So, she deserved what she got from Vaishu....that was the best answer to irritate her all the more without letting out the real reason.....Clap Wink Wink

karsri

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dublekwel

Gimme One Reason for this Vaishali to not tell the truth to her so called Truthful SasuMaa. I dont believe she heard all the Shit she told abt her and Manav and didnt utther a word against Dharmesh who has been lieing not just to Vaishu but to his own parents too.

I wish this lady had told the truth at the very same moment. EVen that Chawl waali Madam needed one tight wrp from Vaishu. What right does she have to interfere into thier family matters? Disgusting
The only reason she is hiding it from her MIL is that she does not want the matter to blow up now....she cares for her mom's health and she has been strictly influenced for doing so by her holy tai.... If MIL knows it, it will reach her parents also. As elders cannot hide such a big theing delebrately. She tried her best to avoid spilling the beans and yet at the same time claim her jeeju and sis to be clean..... but since there was snot much proof for this, her MIL or others did not believe it....She still was not sure if this was the right time to let it out......with that kind of confusion going on in her mind of what to do and what not......her MIL exploded with crass accusations , and whend she heard of them from another person she trusted, she lost it and gave her MIL a piece of her mind in her own tune and didnt care to give any explanations any more. She mentally broke all her relations at that moment with her sasural.....and reacted the same way as her saas was doing.

In fact the MArwadin was wrong in involving an outsider to act as spy. Even if she reached Armaan's house, she should have asked Vaishu why she lied and was living there in her tai's house.Her anger is justified but not the kind of outburst she had. She should have instead took along Vaishu with her to her mom and why Vaishu , she should have taken the tri along to the K house to demand fro explanations. She should have called Dharmu too. The CV's want to show good reason for Vaishu to now completely break off from the Marwadi family, so they showed this character assasination scene by the Marwadin and after the pol kol event of DHarmu, the Maarwadi family will be wiped out of PR for ever.....
The MArwadin just behacved like the chawl lady and lacked class when she was calling Vaishu a neech ghar ki neech ladki.....She even bad mouthed MAnav and his family, without knowing any truth, and based on whims alone, one cannot character assasinate anyone. So, she deserved what she got from Vaishu....that was the best answer to irritate her all the more without letting out the real reason.....Clap Wink Wink

One more thing i want to add here is, Manav told Marrwadin it is family issue i will explain to you, but not in front of  outsider.... She didn't want anyone's explanations she just wanted to know why is vaishali here. At 1st vaishali was trying to talk to her nicely but she kept accusing her very badly...... I can't wait to see Marwadin's face when she finds out that she rasied a pig..... I hope vaishali rubs it on her face real badly. She deserves it. As Manav said she is worst than chawl lady...

dublekwel

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I hated the part when her MIL said nasty things about Vaishu's upbringing and family. Why bring them into this? Let's see if she generalizes HER family based on that pig she raised.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dublekwelkarsri

dublekwel Groupbie
dublekwel
dublekwel

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsri

Originally posted by dublekwel

One more thing i want to add here is, Manav told Marrwadin it is family issue i will explain to you, but not in front of  outsider.... She didn't want anyone's explanations she just wanted to know why is vaishali here. At 1st vaishali was trying to talk to her nicely but she kept accusing her very badly...... I can't wait to see Marwadin's face when she finds out that she rasied a pig..... I hope vaishali rubs it on her face real badly. She deserves it. As Manav said she is worst than chawl lady...

point well noted..
omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

I hated the part when her MIL said nasty things about Vaishu's upbringing and family. Why bring them into this? Let's see if she generalizes HER family based on that pig she raised.

Agree with u all the way. I posted the same thing in another thread
Though i cud understand her frustration n anger 4 being taken 4 granted Vaishu's saas had no right 2 talk about ghatya family n all that stuff. Why blame a whole family when one member goofs up. We all know fingers of one hand are not the same.
I also want 2 know how will she react after learning about her rCensoredl son. Surely her upbringing had some limitations too.

dublekwel

Go to top