Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-new -Aroma-Part 12 page 114- SEASON 1 FINAL (Page 59)

-eiya- Goldie
-eiya-
-eiya-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
waitinggggg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
waiting..................

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

AROMA'
part 6

Maan smiles... Both drives way...
It was quit car... Maan wasn't sure what to say or geet knew how to start a conversation. He was no expert. He rather stay quit. He thought that was best. It was 3 hours long journey. They surely could stay like this.
I looked at her now & then... I surly couldn't stay quit like this. I did feel uneasy thinking what she probably thinking about me! Hmm... What she was thinking I wonder... & that aroma... Every where she goes its there. I am sure it wasn't her that day! It can't be... Well.. My mind was divided in two.... One side believing in my dream world & another the reality. It looked fake... In every anger... It can't be true. I am sure.... The silence was broke my geet. I looked at her now & then. Making sure she isn't bored. I even put some music on. Hope she likes it. I really need to learn how to behave with girls... Don't you just talk!..... I closed my eyes for few second... What I was thinking.... I barely know how to talk to boys.... Not that I want to.... But still... How do you talk to girls... & even I try to that aroma... Ugh... But out of my luck.. She broke the silence. Few.
Geet- so is this one of your close friend? I really couldn't conclude what she sounded like. Hmm...i replied anyway... What does she mean by close friend I thought- no.. No... We are good friend. Umm .. Well he always used to come round my since he was young. I was home schooled.
Geet- so thats your only friend. I looked at her few second. Did that sound like a joke... Or was she serious in a insulting way. Hmm... What does she mean by my only friend. Of course I have my others friend... If I count all the people I work with as a friend. They surly are my friends....
Maan- no. No... I have more friends... I answered...
Geet- cool...
There was another silent moment... It seems like the drive will be full of silence with one or two words popping in from no where . So I decided to ask her question eventually...
Maan- so what are you studying?
Geet- nothing much... Its just a degree on phycology... Its actually three years course.. But I will be changing next year to near home university.
Maan- sounds interesting.
Geet- yes... Yes it is...
Maan- so when are you starting?
Geet- in two weeks time!
Maan- ok...
Geet- so tell me... Something other then your diaries!... I was shocked... Where did she find my diary.. Then I thought... Well its not hard exactly when she lives in my room...
Maan- you read my diary? I don't know what she was thinking... But with my normal answer she was shocked.... But shock about what? I decided to ask her- why you looking at me like that?
Geet- diary is personal... Aren't you going to tell me off  reading?
Maan- hmm... Am I suppose to?
Geet- maan!... She sounded very shocked... If it was personal then why she read my diary... Its not like I told her to read... Now she is shouting at me... Now I know why those men are gear to come at work every morning... Probably there wives dons't shut up!
Geet- I couldn't help my self... Your thoughts are so beautiful. She sounded sorry..... Have I said anything rude. She nearly cry... Ok this was getting complicated.... What have  I done? Why she is crying?
Maan- why are you crying? They are not exactly my personal diary!
Geet snaps- I am not  crying! Its just I thought you will shout at me... So I am saying  sorry in advance.
Maan- umm... Ok!
Geet-  you are so weird!
Maan- what do you mean?
Geet- I mean... Do you know how to act with a girl? Have you ever went to party... NOT a family party... ..... I was about to say yes to her answer.... But she stopped me again......  Disco! Partying!
Maan- no.. I barely get time!
Geet- if you have friend you will get time an...
I looked at her  blankly....

thanks for all the love & support... busy bee  the mom.. so sorry for short one....

The following 173 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26snehag10pyarisahelipsruthigaberinlwgeetshanky18satya86lovelyninizil143star432Candy_jsmaaneet05zainabzeeqmariam.ahmed197neetugarg123ridhisidhikrishna.reshmi87vinshfizza25chillychickenAcharya10kasturi11zazoy12deekshacgammy_amnaasmi123sharbatvemtotrendyfriendschoudhary.alakshmisalvadiitsallabtGURTInonabebukirannaryanialu5123avantika_singhMaansMishtimamon.moonbhakbhartifanixiaaperfectflirt8sakadafiThugAngelPaloma_Dguru-ki-dewaanihemvbnazsijmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarvarshrholyangelanaum91maureen84Maaneet_DeewaniOpaldewskkaavvyyaakhansangelharmeenchawlamamatha.mishtykhuranaMoon002Kashish9687rostkhushboo22drashtirockzzzoha25dh_ritiavani_9mishtibm-g19Hina.khanxxxLakshmi86RukhluvMaanmaansi007dimpzzsiroililymysticangel-eiya-LadyArwenimaasthaHADmishtiAzmiicharlie1950lodyreea88cherieLoverTressaRohini20JULIELbabygurl10anshimanshiQueenbeePallavibd670816$ara_$hachiAnvi2009ytanujapushpicyum321bluedreamz953sindu_gurtiAnu_Rputhdreamy4everheermeher--ANGEL--MsMovielovergangesegbsheetalvasa286pearl-shamima-amzu32maanujaanusunshine94Shimmerrkshubhangianmirzamaaneetmaahijayshu17ramaheshbasicquestion118myprideambbihakuhu18Ramharipaponecon-Veritaserum-Dilsaylibra25blueopalDoracakemrk-1meravigilisoPaintedSkysmallvillepunjabi.princessweet cherryanjucool-afsha-SahSahmitzi11namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiopreethiswetha10anuandavi--Ratna--sona-rairsroopaliKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebshah10hinal_maaneetTyroShalvekawaii_geetSabmeratu.preethiaseemamaryjasraj123RageOfAnAngellehrimpoojavermaCrazyCutesyfelicitysmoak.SecretKhabri420Krishna_Souravspvd.CookieMonster.Infinity.Donnaa

MsMovielover IF-Dazzler
MsMovielover
MsMovielover

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
ME ME FIRST LOL
maan is so innocent in this ff & doesnt know how to act around girls Embarrassed... which is kinda different but it awesome.. 
cant wait for more Wink

Edited by MsMovielover - 21 March 2011 at 6:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123meravigilisoFireSafireFiree

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Really nice part!!!

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

FireSafireFiree

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
lovely update

FireSafireFiree

amzu32 IF-Dazzler
amzu32
amzu32