Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-new -Aroma-Part 12 page 114- SEASON 1 FINAL (Page 26)

mishtib Goldie
mishtib
mishtib

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

priyanka86 Senior Member
priyanka86
priyanka86

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Yippeeeeeeee

Waiting....

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

AROMA'
Part 3
THANK YOU ALL>>> BUT MANY OF YOU NOT 
COMMENTING OR PRESSING THE LIKE BUTTON'
PLS PLS PLS DO :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maan walks out with his samdwice. He looks at either direction for the girl! She disappeared. Maan took a sigh relief... Only thing he could remember was her aroma! A beautiful scent...

Maan started to walk towards his truck back & this time he managed to see the girl. Luckily he remembered her dress... & her long curly hair. She was sitting with her sister! Well if that's what... Maan ignored the thought... He looked at her few time... Still couldn't get the clear view... He walked with hand in his pocket. Looking at the floor now & then & then her...

It's been a week... He was lost in the aroma... It was sweet as honey........ The ordure! It's unforgettable.... The scent was driving him insane....... He sat underneath the tree. He tried to describe the scent.... He couldn't! He tried to draw the image.... He failed. This was some unwanted desire that aroma brought in to him....
The sun was about to set.... The field started to return to there sleeping position while the night live just started to wake.... But he wanted that aroma with him.... To play to discover the night life with him... He could feel the aroma slowly poisoning him.... & it's only been a week.... How could he possibly think his life without the scent!

Elina calls him back to the house....
Elina- have your dad mentioned a girl name geet will be living with us for a year.
Maan- umm...
Elina- you know your uncle arjun! The girl he adopted!
Maan- not really!
Elina- well she will be living with us for a year! She about to start university here! It will be easy for her to live with us!
Maan- ok!
ElinA- so I want you to fix her room next to yours!
Maan- alright!
Elina smiles....- oh by the way she will be here in a hour! So.... Hurry!
Maan- what? 1 hour! Mother!
Elina smiles....

Maan walks in to the empty dark room. Cob web round! & there was some weird smell! No one have walked in to this room since he was probably 5! He opens the window to put some light in!
Maan- gr8! This will take me more then a day! I have to repaint the whole room!
Maan- MOTHER! He shouts...... This will take me more then a day!
Elina- then let Geet stay in your room until it's fixed & you sitting room on the sofa!
Both room was at the attic! Very high..... With huge windows....
Maan come out to the balcony- you must be kidding me mother. No girl ever stepped in my room & you expecting me to let a girl stay there!
Elina- you want our guest to stay & sleep on the sofa?
Maan- yes! Anywhere els but not my room.
Elina- maan!
Maan- MOTher......

After hour.... Maan no where near anything.... Then he have to bring her all new furniture! He only been able to clean the floor & take the old carpets out!

He slowly peeps... To see this new girl.... Or new family member! She looked ok....
Elina- Armaan, maan... Look who is here.... Elina shouts.....
Geet smiled and hugged elina.... While maan climbed down the stair with his hand in the pocket.... Wearing vest & long black Tracy... & Armaan same thing but shirt....

Armaan- welcome beta.... He smiles.... Sorry it's not posh like your dad house... But it's our lovely small farm house.
Geet- no! No uncle.... It's perfectly fine....
Maan takes his hand out to shake geets. She smiles...
Geet- hello... Geet khurana.
Maan- maan khurana. He smiles'.

Elina- beta your room is not ready yet! Actually we only found out today that you are coming! So until your room not fixed you will be staying in maans room & him living room....

Geet- sorry..... She makes a face at maan!...
Maan- no it's alright!
Maan takes geets luggage to help her. Maans room was big... He took some important work & left!
He staid up rest of the evening taking all the old paint off the wall.... It was tiring & there were no one to help him....
Geet knocks....
Geet- is this my room?
Maan nodes... They never had any relative round or friends... He never had friends... It was odd to see a new member! He wasn't sure exactly how to feel.
Maan- I have lots of work to be done. You have to stay in my room for while!
Geet- can I help?
Maan- umm...... Maan wasn't sure if she could possibly do this! Only female he ever been close to was his mother! & she is a house wife! He expected all the girls to be same.....
Maan- I don't think you will be able to!
Geet- are you sure you don't need any help?
Maan smiles. Liking her kindness....
She wore a demine jumpsuit... With a White top.... Her curly hair was out.... The aroma as it hit maan... It smelled someway familiar..... He ignored for that moment as he have to finish geets room....
Geet- I can help. She smiles...
Maan- umm... Sure... If you start painting the other side... & I will start this side...
Geet smiles... & starts her work'.

NExt- Part 4

Hay you all' thanks for the love & support'
Hope u all like this'
Please do leave comments'
xxxxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 15 March 2011 at 11:22am

The following 205 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26snehag10skydaffodils7pyarisahelisakkshiinlwgeetscarce05lovelyninizil143Hajra95Lovestar432Candy_jszainabzeeqmariam.ahmed197neetugarg123anuvenuchzazoy12girijamkrishnadeekshacgroopsiegagsykasturi11reshmi87fizza25payal956sharbatvemtoasmi123keerthireddy8trendyfriendsshreya satishzerrolakshmisalvadijoa123ivy_softyitsallabtGURTIalu5123shalinikanagunithi07bhakbhartifanjuhi_ansarimamon.moontaanniavantika_singhjiasharmaMaansMishtilove_lavnyahemvb--love--guru-ki-dewaanihansasmaarniindia5nisha_bhcyberprincessholyangelnamitasinPaloma_DYellowtullipsmaaneetfan123varshakhedekar-Elfin-mons_mbnazsijpreciuspearlsana.saba7ThugAngelixiaaperfectflirt8OpaldewsMaaneet_Deewanisurbhijn106anaum91priyanka86krsh07kkaavvyyaaharmeenchawlaKashish9687rostkhushboo22dh_ritiavani_9imaasthaLadyArwenAzmiiLola13CrystalSaya-eiya-mishtibSrabon_Dharasiroililynan_10cool_gal17mansijani21m-g19RukhluvMaandimpzz-LOVE-Arshi-Lakshmi86shivangi783cherieLoverreea88Tressadoosheekalodybabygurl10QueenbeePallaviixraykiran99$ara_$hachiIqbal Neha1pushpiAnvi2009dreamy4everheermeherCutee999Anu_Rarmaania13puthbluedreamz953raj_202cyum321amzu32-shamima-muskaan_cute19ninaviuntamedtigressJayaRsheetalvasaRocks.Dharagangesegbprincess163MsMovieloverDrashtiDhamiNo1--ANGEL--ShimmerrkshubhangiCOLOGYmaaneetmaahiTinkerBellaritzy09-Zahra15-jayshu17libra25Ramhari-Veritaserum-Dilsaybasicquestion1krati5rupzloveuramaheshsmj1977.shrutikuhu18wajiha-1ambbihasanu3108DoracakeVintagepeachblueopalpunjabi.princesPaintedSkyPreethi-Premikomlikasweet cherryksasikooliioSahSahCrazzyBusy-afsha-mitzi11mandymoresweet scorpiopreethidivareenaanuandaviswetha10rsroopalishah10nahtani88sona-rai--Ratna--kawaii_geetseemamaryShalveVSai2008preethiaSabmeratu.zaara2212Tyrojasraj123impoojavermalehrCraziest_MGRageOfAnAngel_BlackPearl_-Mrinalini-pickachu-BlushaLicious-khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.SecretKhabri420notfadedawayKrishna_SouravspvdDonnaaInfinity.

-memorable- IF-Rockerz
-memorable-
-memorable-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

waitingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingv

u updated..
loved itSmile 
now will be waiting for painting sesssionWink

Edited by agmaneet - 10 March 2011 at 10:21am

FireSafireFiree

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
wow... superb update...

FireSafireFiree

roopsie Groupbie
roopsie
roopsie

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
woh man it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
c'mon geet s in front of him and he couldn't recognize her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like the precap  Wink

Edited by roopsie - 10 March 2011 at 10:22am

FireSafireFiree

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Dancing  YOU  UPDATED  Dancing

VERY NICE PART ,  SO GEET & MAAN IN THE SAME HOUSE ......

THIS SHOULD BE FUN   LOL

LOVED IT   !!!   Smile

FireSafireFiree

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

And As my mind was Roaming Over the Mystique Aroma

all i saw Above the Rains Over the Minds Around myself

was you you and only you

Shruti