Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-new -Aroma-Part 12 page 114- SEASON 1 FINAL (Page 15)

neethuMG IF-Dazzler
neethuMG
neethuMG

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
waiting................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

AROMA'
Part 2

Another 2 years have passed. Maan just have turned 18. He started to work as a farm boy to blend in with the lifestyle. His dad wanted him to start from the bottom to understand basically what's goes in each department. Eg. Dairy farm! Vege farm. Maan started with working on field. Helping other workers to collect the hay... With his big car... All the worker do address him as a owner! But he insist! Not to...

It's typical summer day in England. Date 14th June 2011. Maan walks out of his house. Wearing his big black boot. Specially designed for hay field. It was 34 degree. One of the hottest day recorded ever. Maan took off his t-shirt & left it on the side.

He had a tone body. Golden brown. As he stepped out in to the afternoon bright sun his skin glittered. The bright sun ray was disturbing his eyes. He puts a black sunglass on & his usual hat. He walks towards the field... They were far way... He came out early to make it his 6.00am tight shedual & now 12 noon shedual.

Maan- do you want me to take over the truck? He shout over the noisy machines which was busy going up & down the field.
Worker- yes sir!
Maan- please don't address me as your owner! Just maan!
Worker- yes maan!

Maan hopes in to one of the truck. Putting his protective huge ear-cover & started to mine the field. He was very strong compare to his age. He started this work from the age of 14. Very tall! Broad! & well build up!

As it hit 2 pm... Maan made his way back to another truck. Very big. He hopped on & and started to drive towards town.
Armaan- don't forget to visit the bank with that cheque!
Maan shouts back over the noise again- yes dad!

Town was well populated with peoples. It's typical Monday. Everyone in town to pay there business cheque in like him or check there wages. Or shopping! Or school kids! Bunking class! & some have half day. Maan drive in with his huge tractor. Covered with mud & filth. Hayes! & the aroma... Too strong. Maan have grown up with this. He was perfectly fine.. But everyone round started to eye him!
Maan ignores- they so need to smell the nature! Better then busy curfew! He smirks.  &Wipes his sweaty body with a towel & his face putting a t-shirt on. & walks toward the bank.

Bank- hello mr khurana. The young lady smiles. She had a huge crash on him. Maan smiles.
Maan- you looking beautiful today Lisa.
Lisa- oh thank you. She already started to get hot flash. He knew well she pampers her self specially every Monday as she is certainly sure maan will be here! & she makes sure she is the only one who serves him.
Lisa- why weren't you here last Monday?
Maan- ahh! Well... Long story. My girl friend made a Effort to visit me.... Maan smiles. Lisas face instantly went angry red.
Lisa- Girl Friend? She managed to spat out.
Maan- yes. He smiles. I think my cheque have gone through.
Lisa could rip the cheque off.
Maan- I will see you next Monday. He smiles.
Lisa- yea! Her eyes was Red now.
Maan was about to walk off but stops... Oh! My GF! Umm... My mother! Said hi!
Lisa looks at him in shock & embarrassment.
Maan- silly Lisa! He smiles again & disappears.
Lisa- who wouldn't die for that smile!
Worker- no one hunny. Only you. She mocks and Botha gets back to There work.

Maan walks out. He hated the city smell. It covered the nature. There was no sign of nature. No sweet smell. Nothing... The concrete layer hide the green in to the dark... The tall trees was now replaced with big buildings... He looked at disgust! And starts to walk towards his usual sandwich shop. It was boiling hot! Maan walks in and queues behind some giggling girls. Shopkeeper was waiting but the three girls was taking ages.
Girl 1- Uff! Where am I? This is typical of this low class street. Maan gives a stern look!
Girl 2- Di! Hurry up!
Girl3- could you please all hurry! & shila if this is so low... No one have asked you to come here! This is the place we live! If you can't buy it! Leave it... The tall slim girl became really angry. She turned & was about to leave when she bumped in to maans broad chest. Her hair hit his face. Her strong aroma was so beautiful... He couldn't explain. It was like a female bee spreading her strong aroma... & he being the helpless male who could't do anything els then loosing him self! Maan went blank for a minute! By the time he looked down the girl was already gone... But she looked back at maan... & so did maan.... Like there aroma knew it's place... It fit in perfectly. & when there eyes met... It smiled... Something happened to both of them... Something weird... There strong aroma! Something very strong!.... But bad luck maan couldn't see her full face... Just the eyes.... & there strong aroma!

Maan was brought back to sense by the shopkeeper!
Maan- oh yes! Umm.. Chicken mayo!

Maan walked out instantly. To look for the girl!...
Maan- aroma'

NExt- oppps' maan stops the girl'Embarrassed
Hay you all' thanks for the love & support'
Hope u all like this'
Please do leave comments'
xxxxx

by…..muskanp]

........~Aroma~.....

I liked you first,
Then found you later
Found
I loved you.

And that love had flowered
From seedling to petals dark red
Emitting that aroma of loveliness...

And the love in my heart blossomed
As it was watered
By those sweet words of yours
And I loved you more and more
With each day of living.

Completely smitten,
By your charms,
Your wit,
Your just listening to me.

I rant and rave about everything
Or nothing...
There are so many wishes
For us in my soul'

I cannot see us
Leaving one another
Parting in death
Or any other way
Until we at least-
At last
Meet one in the other
As all the others
As it it's supposed to be'

And hold onto each other
For life
For dear
Dear life
And for love
For dear
Dear love'.

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 05 March 2011 at 10:30pm

The following 221 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10thahupyarisaheligaberinlwgeetchintushilpageeta1803pop_7862001zil143yushqastar432Candy_jsshree1188ramavishneetugarg123mariam.ahmed197anuvenuchkasturi11zazoy12zainah320deekshacgA8406roopsiereshmi87fizza25payal956sharbatvemtobarbaritaasmi123wifey90trendyfriendsjoa123poojaaddischoudhary.aluv angelitsallabtGURTIlakshmisalvadiivy_softyMaansMishtimamon.moonnithi07alu5123neetiporwalsaadi88zubi123guru-ki-dewaaninazsijvarshrholyangelhansasma-Elfin-PoonamTnamitasinpreciuspearlmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarPaloma_Dperfectflirt8ThugAngelsana.saba7priyanka86maureen84Maaneet_Deewanidevirajusurbhijn106Opaldewssweet-mishtyhumazubanKashish9687rostsandhyabanojMoon002khansangelmishtykhuranaharmeenchawlaangelic-eyesMistiofMistzdoosheekareea88--jassi--Tishuu_G1234_TressacherieLoverlodypalak13EimenEnchantedQueenbeePallavinan_10s-o-m-m-i-emansijani21m-g19mysticangelstar_777RukhluvMaanLakshmi86dimpzzabina03shivangi783Rohini20sahibasharmakhushboo22supernasahuCrystalSaya.Regal.dh_ritiimaasthaLadyArwenmishtiblove-water-eiya-AzmiiSwaatiiavani_9my_maan_geetSrabon_DharasiroililysheetalvasagangesegbMsMovieloverShimmerr--ANGEL--jssoodpayal.gupta177kshubhangicyum321sindu_gurtiamzu32-shamima-BadGirlKissRocks.DharaNav2010ninaviJayaRbd670816$ara_$hachipushpiIqbal Neha1Anvi2009dreamy4everarmaania13puthCutee999bluedreamz953blueopalPaintedSkykomlikaksasipunjabi.princessweet cherryanjucoolKrishnaluv94-memorable-ramaheshbasicquestion118mypridewajiha-1ambbihasanu3108mrk-1maaneetmaahi-Zahra15-jayshu17ritzy09TinkerBellalibra25-Veritaserum-DilsayambeernpaponeconRamhari6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6rs12345Tyroammu5jasraj123RageOfAnAngelCraziest_MGimpoojavermalehrAsh1991--Ratna--kawaii_geetseemamaryShalvezaara2212Sabmeratu.honeygrapepreethia-afsha-kooliiomandymoresweet scorpionamita25CrazzyBusyswetha10SahSahpop77preethidivareenamaaniqrashah10sona-raimaanseersroopalimuskanpKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebhinal_maaneetpickachuCrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-Loquacious_AashInfinity.Donnaa.CookieMonster.Krishna_SouravSecretKhabri420notfadedawayspvd

my_maan_geet Goldie
my_maan_geet
my_maan_geet

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
nice one dear.........
edited..........
i forgot that first tym i m first yipeeeeeeLOL

Edited by my_maan_geet - 05 March 2011 at 10:36pm

FireSafireFiree

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
great part.

FireSafireFiree

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
it was awesome ... 

he was just blown over by her Aroma ...

loved it ...

thanks a ton babes

love
Sana

Edited by sindu555 - 12 March 2011 at 10:16am
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
now i know y u named it AROMA!!! smelling each other and finding out ROFL........nice update 

FireSafireFiree

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Nice update .

FireSafireFiree

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss