Frequent Posters

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
cute... paint is in the air and aroma is in the wall  😆
avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow kemya superb update luvd it....maan n geet in d same house.....bt here's geetz last name khurana ? Itz shoking......wel i kno shez adopted grl bt still hv sum confusion bt whtever i kno u'll rock as ewr all ff....so m just waiting n watching....ups reading......n waiting 4 painting part.......
ixiaa thumbnail
when wiil u update this ?
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice concept. Waiting for the next update.
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
please update it.. i really like ff..
ixiaa thumbnail
waiting

plz update soon
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE & SUPPORT>>>> UPDATING… :D
XXXXXXXX
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

AROMA'
Part 4
THANK YOU ALL>>> BUT MANY OF YOU NOT 
COMMENTING OR PRESSING THE LIKE BUTTON'
PLS PLS PLS DO :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The sweet scent started to take over the room. A strong aroma. Maan barely could think as the smell kept Distracting his thought. He felt helpless as the smell covered his mind & thought... He was confused! Was the smell coming from outside or Geet!.... He ignored Geet! He popped his head outside the long window! Trying to smell the scent! It was indeed from outside! .... Geet looks at him suddenly. Finding it weird that he smelling the scent from outside!
Geet- what are you doing?
Maan jumps with her sudden sound! It's been hour since they have spoken!
Maan- oh! Umm nothing! Just smelling the scent!
Geet- you seem to be very close to the nature!
Maan smiles- yes. Correct! I know you must be thinking I am a weirdo!
Geet- no! No! That's sweet. She smiles! Towns boys are pretty rough!
Maan- have you lived in London since you were bourn? Maan wonderers.... He have no clue about his cousins, or relatives. He loves to stay alone. Maan never really blend in there typical teen life. Nature was his best friends. Farming was in his blood. Many people find this weird but he proudly stands up & speaks out... My family are framers! There house not even that posh! Typical farming house.... Smell of manure... Which he always finds fascinating... Specially the chemistry of it! Maan was still unsure about what exactly he wanted to do in his life! His first aim was to pressure the farming from his dad!
Geet- no! I was bourn in India! Your uncle brought me here when I was 7!
Maan- you speak very good English. No accent!
Geet- yes! I learned from shila. She won't shut up. She smiles.
Maan smiles- I see you are a very good worker as well.
Geet- thank you...

Maan was fascinated the way she worked. She was the first girl who he really came cross! She is detriment! & works with heart & quick! He was indeed surprised! All the workers are male! Everywhere round his farm! So Seeing a female deferment... Other then his mother! He was impressed!
Geet- shall we go back to work!
Maan- yes!

Elina later on called both down for dinner! Geet was exited to eat elnas cooking! She hard allot about it! But her eyes popped out when she sees the quantity!

Geet- owo! Itni sari khana? There was literally big bowel full of chapati! Maybe at least 20! Then rice! Chicken! 4 whole tandori chicken!... Dall! Beef curry! King prown! Vegetables!
Geet- is more people joining us today? She wondered!
Elina- no! No! Just us 4!
Geet- so much food!
Elina- you will see how they disappear!
Geet- per itni sari?
Elina- don't worry I had a heart attack to! When I first came here!
Geet blinks her eyes as she sat down! Armaan & maan joined!
Maan- I am so hungry mother!
Elina- everything ready beta!

Maans mouth was watering! He have worked non-stop since 5am! & only a sandwich for lunch! He needed a big supper! Specially after running up & down that big filled! He was so tired! It's only 8! & if he hits the bead now! He could sleep like a pig!
Geet watched Armaan & maan as they start eating! While she & elina could barely finish 1 chapati! Geet even choked few time to keep up with the unusual family! While they eat like a hungry lion!
Geet- umm...
No one spoke! Maan had no intention while Armaan concentrating on his big whole chicken!
Geet- any one have plan for 2moro! It's saturday!
Maan had big chicken in his mouth! He gave up talking! Armaan spoke something! Geet tried her best to understand! But she failed!
Elina- work beta! That's what he meant!
Geet- it's Saturday!
Elina smiles- we really don't have free time like that! Our work have no time! Only Sunday! That's the free day! But Armaan & maan end up working some how!
Geet looked at them half confused... Then looked at the plate.... Nearly empty....
Maan- I am off mother. I have to wake up early 2moro!
Armaan Helped elina to clean up... Then after 20 minute maan joined as well! Geet felt left alone! So she decided to help to!
Maan sat far end if the kitchen... Drying all the dishes, while watching cricket! Armaan was teasing elina about something... Geet decided to join maan!
Geet- umm.... Maan didn't realize she was sitting next to him! Watching te cricket!
Maan- oh! Sorry! Hello... He smiles!
Geet- you have been drying that plate for past 2 minute!
Maan looks at the plate! He smiles!- yes!
He quickly dries everything and walks towards the living room! He hides him self under his duvet on the sofa.... Watching cricket! It was only 8:30! Geet didn't feel like sleeping! She decided to watch cricket with maan! In silent! He was engrossed in it! Pakistan VS England!
Geet- who are you supporting?
Maan- both!
Geet- I think pakistan will win!
Maan- yes! They will! England playas rubbish!
Geet- yes....

It was no time when geet looked at maan for the second time he dogged off! She makes her way to maans bedroom....

Next morning... Maans alarm went on at 5! Geet could barely open her eyes! It was pitch black outside!
Geet- who would wake up this early?... She turned the alarm off & covered her self with maans duvet!

Maan ran in to the shower before his dad could make it! He laughs!
Armaan- maan! This is Unfair!
Elina smiles... & makes her way down to make the breakfast!
Elina- hurry up beta!
Maan- yes mother!
After 20 minute maan runs out with a black towl round him! Shivering!
Maan- I just forgot! I have no cloths!
Armaan ignores & walks in to the bathroom!
Maan went thoughtless for a moment! He completly forgot Geet lives in his room now! He walks in! She was still sleeping! Maan looked round. Barely could see her face! He took a sigh relive! He managed to open his cupboard without any noise & quickly takes a Tracy & a vest! As he was about to walk out.... Geet spoke in a sleepy voice!
Geet- do you have any manner not to walk in a girls room half naked! Maan swices the light on. Giving some light in his room!
Maan- au! Me....
Geet- Ab auhi aise khra rahoge! Change karni hi ki nahi?

-Prev-
NExt- embarrassed maan...😳

Hay you all' thanks for the love & support'
Hope u all like this'
Please do leave comments'
xxxxx

Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved d update..
so cute...
update soon..
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great part
hope for more maaneet chemistry and eventually romance!
con't soon!