Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid Wants T As Dinner Why Not Panchi? (Page 3)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

May i may i may i may i tell... Our vampire is a vegetarian*poor joke*
so he prefers having tea rather than dining birdie

i agree...LOLLOLLOLLOL

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

totally agree with you ! Even I was wondering,y is he nt attacking panchi !?? It hints that he has a soft corner 4 her,may b an unknown crush

i guess we all are thinking the same...not once he thought to himself of having panchi as his dinner......he only makes her jealous....there is a soft corner for panchi in his heartless heart

Yeah..thats for sure ! Hope he leaves piya for abhay and comes back to panchi soon LOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

totally agree with you ! Even I was wondering,y is he nt attacking panchi !?? It hints that he has a soft corner 4 her,may b an unknown crush

i guess we all are thinking the same...not once he thought to himself of having panchi as his dinner......he only makes her jealous....there is a soft corner for panchi in his heartless heart

Yeah..thats for sure ! Hope he leaves piya for abhay and comes back to panchi soon LOL

i completely agree with you....can't wait for more AbhiYa scenes and SidChi scenes...they are making us crazy day by day...at least for me.....

i love the panchi scenes...when she was admiring her vampire boss pic in her phone...EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassi

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

</div>

<div>i guess we all are thinking the same...not once he thought to himself of having panchi as his dinner......he only makes her jealous....there is a soft corner for panchi in his heartless heart

i completely agree with you....can't wait for more AbhiYa scenes and SidChi scenes...they are making us crazy day by day...at least for me.....

i love the panchi scenes...when she was admiring her vampire boss pic in her phone...EmbarrassedLOL

Haan yaar..we want only abhiya n sidchi ! <<dil mange more n more LOL>>
Nt only u,they r driving all of us crazy..n when c said,leave dat T n call me now,she sounded possessive !

priyankabassi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

</div>

<div>i guess we all are thinking the same...not once he thought to himself of having panchi as his dinner......he only makes her jealous....there is a soft corner for panchi in his heartless heart

Nt only u,they r driving all of us crazy..n when c said,leave dat T n call me now,she sounded possessive !

yes yeh dil maange more and more only...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

haan yaar...she was so possessive even in the party...can't see her man flirting with T....never saw such possesiveness for danish.....sid is in a soup.....now his cassanova image have to stop or else panchi will suck the vampire blood out of himLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sid-Vahbiz looks great together and their off-screen chemistry just reflects on-screen....well for me the vivian-vahbiz affair is a rumour since vivu have denied it......but then if really something happens i want it between Sid-Vahbiz...man they look made for each other...

Edited by Mages - 06 March 2011 at 8:16am

priyankabassi

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

</div>

</div>

<div>i love the panchi scenes...when she was admiring her vampire boss pic in her phone...EmbarrassedLOL

yes yeh dil maange more and more only...Embarrassed

haan yaar...she was so possessive even in the party...can't see her man flirting with T....never saw such possesiveness for danish.....sid is in a soup.....now his cassanova image have to stop or else panchi will suck the vampire blood out of himLOL

Sid-Vahbiz looks great together and their off-screen chemistry just reflects on-screen....well for me the vivian-vahbiz affair is a rumour since vivu have denied it......but then if really something happens i want it between Sid-Vahbiz...man they look made for each other...

@bold : that was hilarious !! ROFL ROFL
Agree,she was too possessive ! For sid,she got into a cat fight wid T which is nt at all her kind !! I really wish piya didnt take out that locket so that Sid would have made a 'T tandoori'    LOL LOL I could hv waited 4 1 more episode 4 sid n piya meeting,bt at least T ka kaam toh tamam ho jata ! N who cares 4 danish,oops radish..no no,protein shake bf ROFL

I also wish the same..they really luk lyk a heavenly couple

priyankabassi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

</div>

</div>

<div>i love the panchi scenes...when she was admiring her vampire boss pic in her phone...EmbarrassedLOL

yes yeh dil maange more and more only...Embarrassed

haan yaar...she was so possessive even in the party...can't see her man flirting with T....never saw such possesiveness for danish.....sid is in a soup.....now his cassanova image have to stop or else panchi will suck the vampire blood out of himLOL

Sid-Vahbiz looks great together and their off-screen chemistry just reflects on-screen....well for me the vivian-vahbiz affair is a rumour since vivu have denied it......but then if really something happens i want it between Sid-Vahbiz...man they look made for each other...

@bold : that was hilarious !! ROFL ROFL
Agree,she was too possessive ! For sid,she got into a cat fight wid T which is nt at all her kind !! I really wish piya didnt take out that locket so that Sid would have made a 'T tandoori'    LOL LOL I could hv waited 4 1 more episode 4 sid n piya meeting,bt at least T ka kaam toh tamam ho jata ! N who cares 4 danish,oops radish..no no,protein shake bf ROFL

I also wish the same..they really luk lyk a heavenly couple

yup T would be T Tandoori by now......i wished that happens...too bad since piya have saved her...all thanks to abhay's locketLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLAngry
-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Yeah..all credit goes 2 abhay's locket ! Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index