Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid Wants T As Dinner Why Not Panchi? (Page 2)

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
May i may i may i may i tell... Our vampire is a vegetarian*poor joke*
so he prefers having tea rather than dining birdie

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifu18

u forgot to mention he mad panchi a cup of tea in yesterday's epi after T left i guess he has a soft corner in his heart for her i hope he falls for panchi n leave abhiya alone in peace

yup the coffee scenes were cute....could see jealousy on panchi's face for T...when she was all around sid....i feel sid does have a soft corner for panchi.....and i hope he falls in love with her and leave AbhiYa alone....i have enough of AbhiYa suffering...its time to have some happiness now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

panchi nows pia yhats why she is of some use for him.Thats how he left panchi.

what use can panchi comes to him....he doesn't even know that piya is panchi's sister....abhay is enough to know piya....and also piya's scent....there is no need to use panchi....

and when sid gave panchi the job...he didn't even know that AbhiYa are panchi friends.....

he does have a soft corner for panchi....and i hope the soft spot changes into love

priyankabassi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

totally agree with you ! Even I was wondering,y is he nt attacking panchi !?? It hints that he has a soft corner 4 her,may b an unknown crush

i guess we all are thinking the same...not once he thought to himself of having panchi as his dinner......he only makes her jealous....there is a soft corner for panchi in his heartless heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassi-Chinky-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

If he does anything to Panchi he would get noticed as Panchi works with him. That could be dangerous for his existence and survival as a Vampire. Apart from that she is different from his usual girls and he is fascinated by her too!

what can he do to panchi if he has her for dinner....she will die...and chapter close...there is nothing to reveal abt his survival and existence....or if he feeds her...he has the strength to weaken her mind......till now he never did any compulsion on her too....

the question is not abt his survival...he knows how to protect it...and he have done it for centuries...

he never thought of having panchi for dinner...and also he is very close to panchi....it shows that he has a soft spot for panchi....i hope the spot changes into love...

priyankabassi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmingshelly

Originally posted by Mages

ok this question has been arising in my mind almost everytime...we all know that sid is charmer...flirt..cassanova...naughty...brat...and the other side of him is that he is very dangerous vampire and drinks human blood...and seeks for victims for his dinner

now he have set his eyes on T for his dinnerLOLLOLLOL....poor T has no clue abt it what she has landed herself into....LOL

i wonder....its has been long time since he is with panchi....he tortures her with all his naughty tactics...try to impress her....tries to charm her also....it always fail.....most of the time...he is with panchi only......he can easily make her as his target....but why even for once he never hurt panchi....he knows he is dangerous....he is completely heartless as he claims....never once he thought of panchi such a way.....

he does think abt piya that way too as T.....since he wants to hurt abhay.....but never once he ever heard of hurting panchi.....and also he killed a innocent girl....but panchi...he is always normal person

he was giving hints to panchi that T is good enough to eat....even to himself...but never once he thought of panchi that way

he saved panchi from danish twice

he slept in the car for panchi...so that she can get the room

he ask panchi not to tell anyone abt the room thing because noone will believes her...and he does not want her to get a bad name by linking her with him...since he very well knows his reputation

he told panchi that if any man tells a women she is ugly that means he is very interested in her

he told panchi that personal relationships are warm...and her relationship with him is warm too

he wants everyone to be his prey....but never once thought panchi in that way....

he came close to hug and kiss panchi...but then he back off

i don't understand why....he is dangerous...he is devil like abhay claims....thinks everyone has a target....but for panchi...he is a normal guy who is a charmer...naughty...dashing...handsome boss....

sometimes i feel sid character is complicated....at one point of time he is sweet...naughty...soft...another point he is dangerous...bad....evil......

what feelings does he connects with panchi...yes he is fond of her...like her....she is different not like his other girls who throw themselves on him....other than that the same excuse we give.....what other feelings does he share with her....

the only time he scolded her was when she touched the moonstone....that too in his normal mode of arrogancy not his vampire mode....

what is in his heart.....i agree hatred for abhay....maybe forbidden love for piya...dinner in T...but what for panchi?

not only panchi but he also did not  attack his old gf but why only T... i mean, i was thinking that he only attack unknown ppl....  but why T she is not unknown for him..

maybe the other gf he only wanted some fun.....and they might not be delicious to himLOLLOL...well he is an cassanove by image....so he was just having some fun....

but T...well the brainless bimbo deserve it....
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

this question even came to my mind ,i  was like isnt panchi yummy ?????LOLLOL but ya i think he is fond of panchi so thats y .......................but before panchi he had many  asistants right what hapend to them ,may be he ate them LOL

well i would love to know the history of his old assistants too...LOLLOLLOLLOL
maybe they got fed up with his cassanova image...or they might have seen his bitter truth of being a vampire....

but yes i don't know abt his old assistants equation...but with his new assistant...he has been smitten by her

priyankabassi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

i was wondering d same thing
bt he does have a soft corner for her
Veena

he is a cassanova...flirt...arrogant...jerk...dashing...handsome...charming...sexy...devilish...vampire but all in one word...he has a soft corner for panchi.....no wonder panchi can't resist his charms on her...she has fallen hard with sid

priyankabassi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index