Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ozzy88

panchi nows pia yhats why she is of some use for him.Thats how he left panchi.

what use can panchi comes to him....he doesn't even know that piya is panchi's sister....abhay is enough to know piya....and also piya's scent....there is no need to use panchi....

and when sid gave panchi the job...he didn't even know that AbhiYa are panchi friends.....

he does have a soft corner for panchi....and i hope the soft spot changes into love
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

totally agree with you ! Even I was wondering,y is he nt attacking panchi !?? It hints that he has a soft corner 4 her,may b an unknown crush

i guess we all are thinking the same...not once he thought to himself of having panchi as his dinner......he only makes her jealous....there is a soft corner for panchi in his heartless heart
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

If he does anything to Panchi he would get noticed as Panchi works with him. That could be dangerous for his existence and survival as a Vampire. Apart from that she is different from his usual girls and he is fascinated by her too!

what can he do to panchi if he has her for dinner....she will die...and chapter close...there is nothing to reveal abt his survival and existence....or if he feeds her...he has the strength to weaken her mind......till now he never did any compulsion on her too....

the question is not abt his survival...he knows how to protect it...and he have done it for centuries...

he never thought of having panchi for dinner...and also he is very close to panchi....it shows that he has a soft spot for panchi....i hope the spot changes into love...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmingshelly

not only panchi but he also did not  attack his old gf but why only T... i mean, i was thinking that he only attack unknown ppl....  but why T she is not unknown for him..

maybe the other gf he only wanted some fun.....and they might not be delicious to him😆😆...well he is an cassanove by image....so he was just having some fun....

but T...well the brainless bimbo deserve it....
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

this question even came to my mind ,i  was like isnt panchi yummy ?????😆😆 but ya i think he is fond of panchi so thats y .......................but before panchi he had many  asistants right what hapend to them ,may be he ate them ðŸ˜†

well i would love to know the history of his old assistants too...😆😆😆😆
maybe they got fed up with his cassanova image...or they might have seen his bitter truth of being a vampire....

but yes i don't know abt his old assistants equation...but with his new assistant...he has been smitten by her
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: veena_rocks

i was wondering d same thing
bt he does have a soft corner for her
Veena

he is a cassanova...flirt...arrogant...jerk...dashing...handsome...charming...sexy...devilish...vampire but all in one word...he has a soft corner for panchi.....no wonder panchi can't resist his charms on her...she has fallen hard with sid
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

May i may i may i may i tell... Our vampire is a vegetarian*poor joke*
so he prefers having tea rather than dining birdie

i agree...😆😆😆😆
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

i guess we all are thinking the same...not once he thought to himself of having panchi as his dinner......he only makes her jealous....there is a soft corner for panchi in his heartless heart

Yeah..thats for sure ! Hope he leaves piya for abhay and comes back to panchi soon 😆
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

Yeah..thats for sure ! Hope he leaves piya for abhay and comes back to panchi soon 😆

i completely agree with you....can't wait for more AbhiYa scenes and SidChi scenes...they are making us crazy day by day...at least for me.....

i love the panchi scenes...when she was admiring her vampire boss pic in her phone...😳😆
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

i completely agree with you....can't wait for more AbhiYa scenes and SidChi scenes...they are making us crazy day by day...at least for me.....

i love the panchi scenes...when she was admiring her vampire boss pic in her phone...😳😆

Haan yaar..we want only abhiya n sidchi ! <<dil mange more n more 😆>>
Nt only u,they r driving all of us crazy..n when c said,leave dat T n call me now,she sounded possessive !