Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

*HappyBirthdayReemz* CelebritiesJustLOVEyou -p.8 ! (Page 9)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_285

Another surpriseeeeee tehe!

Sonam had sent a msg to me the day after your bday Reemz! <3 She was too busy earlierr and then this week i got all worked up over certain I-F issues LOL and forgot to post it here :$ sorrries <3

but hey it's still ur bday weeek ;) ILYY <3

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS :| :| :| :| :| Ain't you a lucky cow? I love this haye and btw Preetu tussi vaade cute ho ji!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan..annihilation.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
HAILAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

SONAMMMMMMMMMStern SmileStern Smile
She is such a sweetheart!!
Patel,everyone really loves you tehe <33

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid.annihilation.

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Sonam had sent a msg to me the day after your bday Reemz! <3 She was too busy earlierr and then this week i got all worked up over certain I-F issues LOL and forgot to post it here :$ sorrries <3

but hey it's still ur bday weeek ;) ILYY <3 I still remember when you joined me in the Sonamania pre Saawariya release tehe and I missed that all the years after but seeing you praise her again after IHLS really made me happier than i can telll youu!!

OMKSGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PREEEEEEEEEEEEEETII tehee <3 <3 <3 this is sooooo NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE tehe ! 
Dancing bananas!Dancing bananas!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.Real.Madrid.annihilation.

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

but hey it's still ur bday weeek ;) ILYY <3 I still remember when you joined me in the Sonamania pre Saawariya release tehe and I missed that all the years after but seeing you praise her again after IHLS really made me happier than i can telll youu!!

This seriously feels SOOOOO GOOD!!! I feel extra special being wished by Sonam, I lovesss her...I really dos and its so sweet that she took time out especially, all thanks to youuuuu!!! <3 You know I can't thank you enough for doing all this for me. Even others have told me how much stress you went through to make this whole thing happen!! It makes my heart very very very happy !Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan..annihilation.anitamalik

DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Reema! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index