Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Another thing is..if Kala is so interested in being a Don and all...she might wanna get rid of her expensive sarees and come down to pants and boots and guns...now i simply can't imagine a don..in those gorgeous Sarees
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger11

Another thing is..if Kala is so interested in being a Don and all...she might wanna get rid of her expensive sarees and come down to pants and boots and guns...now i simply can't imagine a don..in those gorgeous Sarees

Exactly!  who's gonna take her seriously with her oversized hangings nd designer sarees. πŸ˜² Gosh!! she looks more  a kotewaliπŸ˜† [why not open one with seema already there nd such a namard suds everready to chato her feet]  than a don.  I mean if ur so interested in dongiri u need be more into reality nd practical in dressing more like ammaji of NAIDL.  She has no connection with the people.  Kala is neither a don nor a vamp, more a psycho.  She is  a sadist with evil fantasies nd never ever  ending flop plans.  Atleast half of the episode is dedicated to her sexy stares nd her boring dialogues.  Just sick of her to the core.🀒   
anupamas2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One more question.. won't they ask for Baji? considering that he was Dutta's right hand man. Baji should be dealing with all these things in Dutta's absence not a person whom they don't even know and they did say that they had never met Suds before in such meetings.
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sometimes I wonder in this Kekta world of soaps, why they throw credibility from the back door?

If you can have occasional touching Tasha scenes, odd cases of good direction and camera work, occasional good script, then does it require any extra effort, cost or even IQ to make the world around the character believable or credible? I mean how can you make jungle where the central characters romance look like the safest place on earth? 

How can a so called popular Gangster called Dutta whom even aam aadmi loves simply have no one to stand for except Baji or even take over and when is known to be alive, why there is no one apart from Baaji to fight against the usurpers like Kala and Suds who are known to have tried to kill him?

In the Gangsta world there are many hierarchies, many ambitious lieutenants, many power struggles and many die-hard left or right arms who will never fall for any kind of deal that the likes of Kalas can offer. Does each of the 50 odd, over-age, pot-bellied cartoons they show as BG have to have same reaction and not even one would revolt or do something for his old boss? Would they simply make their ex maalik's mother, sisters and friends prisoners in their own house at the behest of  those  nobodies that take over in a palace coupe?

Believe me, the so called Dons (they all look like a bunch of  Gutka chewing share brokers) who have assembled at Patil Niwas will all be the paper tigers or chindi chors like Chaskar who will not have  qualities or traits that such gangsters are known to posses, let alone the MCP attitude when facing a usurper female like Kala.

Why cant we have a story that revolves around a Gangster that has the background world, characters, their reactions, etc. that are credible? We have had our own share of odd Bandit Queens, but could you believe the likes of Kala (in saari or pants) would ever be accepted so easily by the underworld hierarchy in such an amicable and peaceful manner?

Like those buffoons shown as BGs, do these Dons solely depend upon for roji-roti on power that Kala possesses (what power and how she weilds it?). Are they so dumb that they respect Kala and Suds who everyone knows tried to kill Dutta in front of whole world? How does Kala earn their total respect? Would not any of these meanies or parallel rival gang try to fill in the gap caused by Dutta's absence? Would not some of these worry that Dutta is alive and will settle the scores with anyone who supported Kala? But every Don I suppose was "once upon a time" a brainless BG.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Ankur: Well said! Agree completely!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I see no logic in Kala Taisaheb track...and I protest my screen time wasted on it!
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

Sometimes I wonder in this Kekta world of soaps, why they throw credibility from the back door?

If you can have occasional touching Tasha scenes, odd cases of good direction and camera work, occasional good script, then does it require any extra effort, cost or even IQ to make the world around the character believable or credible? I mean how can you make jungle where the central characters romance look like the safest place on earth? 

How can a so called popular Gangster called Dutta whom even aam aadmi loves simply have no one to stand for except Baji or even take over and when is known to be alive, why there is no one apart from Baaji to fight against the usurpers like Kala and Suds who are known to have tried to kill him?

In the Gangsta world there are many hierarchies, many ambitious lieutenants, many power struggles and many die-hard left or right arms who will never fall for any kind of deal that the likes of Kalas can offer. Does each of the 50 odd, over-age, pot-bellied cartoons they show as BG have to have same reaction and not even one would revolt or do something for his old boss? Would they simply make their ex maalik's mother, sisters and friends prisoners in their own house at the behest of  those  nobodies that take over in a palace coupe?

Believe me, the so called Dons (they all look like a bunch of  Gutka chewing share brokers) who have assembled at Patil Niwas will all be the paper tigers or chindi chors like Chaskar who will not have  qualities or traits that such gangsters are known to posses, let alone the MCP attitude when facing a usurper female like Kala.

Why cant we have a story that revolves around a Gangster that has the background world, characters, their reactions, etc. that are credible? We have had our own share of odd Bandit Queens, but could you believe the likes of Kala (in saari or pants) would ever be accepted so easily by the underworld hierarchy in such an amicable and peaceful manner?

Like those buffoons shown as BGs, do these Dons solely depend upon for roji-roti on power that Kala possesses (what power and how she weilds it?). Are they so dumb that they respect Kala and Suds who everyone knows tried to kill Dutta in front of whole world? How does Kala earn their total respect? Would not any of these meanies or parallel rival gang try to fill in the gap caused by Dutta's absence? Would not some of these worry that Dutta is alive and will settle the scores with anyone who supported Kala? But every Don I suppose was "once upon a time" a brainless BG.

Every word!!πŸ‘
So much time nd energy is wasted with kala nd suds nd nothing is shown on the complexities of a Don's world nd the way their whole affairs are conducted.  The depth the layers of such a complex world is completely ignored.  Instead u see kala nd her layers of make up nd her gang of losers .
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: brvr

Every word!!πŸ‘
So much time nd energy is wasted with kala nd suds nd nothing is shown on the complexities of a Don's world nd the way their whole affairs are conducted.  The depth the layers of such a complex world is completely ignored.  Instead u see kala nd her layers of make up nd her gang of losers .

Exactly my point! And I have NO hopes that atleast Dutta colleagues(if not his BGs) will stand up for themselves.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

These people should ask her to prove herself first, they should see how she performs & then decide, it will be fun to watch, since they haven't seen Suds in any operation before, how can they accept Kala as next  Don. How well she is able to brainwash them, that is important to see, because everyone Is not Chasker or Suds.πŸ˜†

stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It would have made so much sense if Kala continued with her Kitchen politics and someone else tried to take Dutta's place and Kala just shook her hands with them and surely manipulated him or influenced him but thats it...her taking over the entire things is also out of the story line...cuz i don;t remember when Kala was really interested in him...
In the Don world thr is always some1 ready to fill the others shoes...not wait for Kala to wake up after a month and call for a meeting so she can display her crap
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: anupamas2

One more question.. won't they ask for Baji? considering that he was Dutta's right hand man. Baji should be dealing with all these things in Dutta's absence not a person whom they don't even know and they did say that they had never met Suds before in such meetings.

In realistic terms Baji should have been the heir to Dutta's business. He has the experience to take over and perhaps the respect too. Yet apparently all of Dutta colleagues will lick Kala's high heeled slippers. 😑