India-Forums

Amna's Creationzz#4-Note 85 (Page 61)

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
ME FIRST :P

I m gonna marry your coloring ONE DAY :P haha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amna malik

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
oops! and reserved for Maan sigg :P

amna malik

akaur IF-Sizzlerz
akaur
akaur

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
OMG Brilliant stuff Amna!!
amazing...u made stuff from the last scene...its...brilliantly amazing!!!!..lol

amna malik

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
AHHH its been awhile I entered here or this whole section as a whole but EEE RESERVED for request...

Gosh missy why didn't you ask me for SUGGESTIONS?! I have plentyBlushing 

I feel like suggesting instead of requesting but lets seeLOL 

OMG the update is HUGE!Stern Smile Yeah just update often even ifs smaller, it will be easier...

I still need to look at everything properlyDay Dreaming

----------------EDITED-------------------

Hmm since you make many KaSh siggies, i am gonna make you make a merged one, i miss your ShiRan creations also now, make moreee or merge SA with hot guys, there is so much scopeTongue Well this siggy is more like a smile siggy of these two and can you possibly use your old coloring on it?! I miss IT MISSY!Stern SmileLOL 

It took me forever to think of my requestSilly

Text: Your smile is heavenlyEmbarrassed

Pics

Edited by -Ramsha- - 01 July 2011 at 7:58pm

amna malik

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
It's YOUUU Stern SmileHug Reserved for everything :P

============================

I'm back!!! So so so happy to see that you are too, missed you and your awesomelicious work a lot hun Hug Where've you been, how've you been? All is well I hope, just busy busy like me at the moment Geek

Onto the update... as always, SPELLBINDINGly gorgeous ShockedHeartDay Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming Ever since I've first found your shop I've thought your work is perfection, but then you take these little breaks and come back and top the styles from the previous update... how you do it, I will never figure that out but your reinvent yourself better than Madonna I tell you LOL The ones that I found particularly magical and would love to see more like:

http://i.imgur.com/QjgwW.jpg - perfect coloring and texture for sad separation themed sigs... loving that rainy window look in the middle!

http://i.imgur.com/z4OTk.jpg - everything about this one is sooo striking and different and perfect, from the different colorings to the whole 3 section layout to the way you did the text! wowzies!

http://i.imgur.com/FSle9.jpg - no one else could've come up with a more hatke way to use the caps... genius Clap

http://i.imgur.com/x6wfA.jpg - LOVE the way you used the middle pic over the red - sooo unique, like some Andy Warhol type pop art!!! Amazing!

http://i.imgur.com/U2rxG.gif - awww man do let me know when you're up for suggestions again... this looks heavenly and I can think of a ton of clips that would sooo fit the style!

http://i.imgur.com/0X1Tw.jpg - gonna definitely add this to my slideshow when I get a chance to update it again, this is one of the most fun and funky SRK sigs I've ever seen! Perfect for his personality Heart

And ALL the Ian stuff, this in particular which I will also be using soon... for reasons that don't need to be elaborated on WinkLOL http://i.imgur.com/RiZu1.jpg

Also love the Dear John stuff, that movie was so tragic and beautiful and you captured the mood perfectly!!!

All in all you continue to amaze me as always, by topping perfection with each and every update... please do treat us to them as often as possible, there ain't no other place on IF to see stuff like yours! It's legit art Clap

And since you're open, gonna go ahead and request and jump in my chair with excitement at having been able to do so LOL Thanks a million in advance, here it goes!!!

Text:
aayi na sakun tujhpe, sakun na tujh bulaayi
jiya tarse tujh milan ko, virah tapaai tapaai

Pics:

Edited by lola610 - 02 July 2011 at 11:50pm

amna malik

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
reserved for req
sigs r all so so gorgeous Big smile dont worry u wont lose ur touch im sure ur inspiration will be back soon
pics on this post (last post on the page)
text: our khatti meethi nok jhoks make me realise 
 how much i love you
for priya(somewhere readable)

Edited by -Priya- - 04 July 2011 at 5:45pm

amna malik

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
awww poor u Amna hahaha see how good i am i didnt req anything see thoda kaam diya hai okay jokes apart first tu good luck with all the req's

Oh man damn Amna such a huge update it was amazing love it and seriously i so miss you earlier colouring this one is nice too bt i think i am stuck with the previous one

KaSh update was huge it felt so so so so good to see KaSh update from u after a long tym it is amazing no words to describe at all seriously all KaShians are so talented man i love it the avi's style has come out to fab yaar i love the colouring on it and the way u made it make it more irresistable love the sig on KaSh the bext quote and also KSG and SA indiviual sig are tu waow i so love it yaar

SRK and TVD peeps sig are amazing too see u knw i am not a big fan bt you make thm look totally cool i love avi n sig too cute

keep it up luv u

Edited by tzahra - 04 July 2011 at 2:15pm

amna malik

Go to top