India-Forums

Amna's Creationzz#4-Note 85 (Page 45)

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Wat an awsm update...
Kash stuff is xcellent...loved the coloring...
Elena Stefan sigz r too nice...and romantic...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amna malik

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
OMG.

reserved. just let me stare for a while please

Edit:

Okayy wowee this has to be one of my favourite updates from ya Amna.

The KaSh ones look so BREATHTAKING, i can't get over that style, your seriously unique. i love how the first two KaSh sigs only focus on that one moment and everything else around it is black. The blur effect makes it look like that moment is all within a dream from way back in time. It looks so magnificent! I don't know which one to use

The merged KaSh ones look so GRACEFUL.
I'm so silly, i sat there scrunching my eyes tryna figure out who the couple is in the sig until i finally figured out it is KaSh merged. the sig looks seriously AMAZING! I don't usually use KaSh merged sigs, not because they don't look super but because I just prefer using the KaSh real scene sigs but i'm truly considering on changing that habit after seeing those two sigs, it looks too fantastic for me not to use..soon

OMG the first two KaSh recreation room sigs looks so MINDBLOWING. i just LOVE how ya made the colouring so bright amongst the dark colouring..as if KaSh are giving out some radiance or something LOL but it looks STUNNING =D

The 3rd KaSh recreation room sig has such a appealing rawness to it - looks brilliant! especially the yellowish tinges :S - i don't know how to describe them

The rest of the KaSh sigs look so Tumblr-inspired, they look so fine. they look INCREDIBLE, i'm going to have to KaShAmnafy my dhabba soon, i woulda done it straight away but your FRIENDS avis matched the FRIENDS theme in my dhabba ;)

^^that sig is remarkably AWESOME! i'm in love with your new styles. if only i was a TVD fan..

The last 3 TVD sigs are GORGEOUSS! I love the purple/pinky tinge on the 3rd last one and the last two have such a beautiful orangy-yellow colouring! It looks so so sharp and beautiful.

OMGG thankyou thankyou thankyouu! Ya made FRIENDS stuff! and not just some, loadza avi's..on bloopers! I LOVE you amna malik. They look SUPERB! I can use them one by one hehe.

The colouring is so niceee, its such a different choice of colouring than other FRIENDS avis i've seen =) OMG you picked some of the BEST moments ever, i'm going to have trouble picking out which one to use first heh:

the first two ones are hilarious! I loved that episode! haha

Lisa Kudrow has such a passionate laugh LOL

LOL i love these two, his face is so funny in this

these two are my favourite duo in FRIENDS, on and offscreen ;P They always imitate each others mistakes, its so funny, the director just lets them do it LOL

ROFL David's face is so funny, he's so surprised at what Matt's doing

OMG these two are just plain adorable!

Everything is SUPERB!

Sorry for the essay LOL You know how much i love this update ;)

Edited by -Aliya- - 26 April 2011 at 2:04pm

amna malik

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

OMGGG Amnaaa Superrr Gorgouus Update Lovin the KaSh staff's esp the *all asli true love*Blushing saw some of ur Old siggys am like Goshh cant stop droolinnn overrr them!<3333 and ever ur first two siggys ahh superrr awesome love ur new style!:D

amna malik

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hayeee Amazinggg creations Amna
KaSh, TVD and FRIENDS < SUCH AN AMAZINGGG COMBINATION

KaSh stuff GORGEOUSSS as always, the merge siggie was done sooo beautifully, loved everything about it.

Hayeee and FRIENDS Bloopers, KaSh Konnection, i was watching all of the friends bloopers last night and today you make avi's. WOW. Muah amazinggg stuff bbe.

muah x

amna malik

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
eee pretty update Amna!!! I especially LOVE the friends avis, so fun! am gonna save those :D

amna malik

black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
OMG, my 3 all time favorite shows :| :|...aaah AMNAA! what have you doneee! i stared and stared and stared, died a couple of times and got back to staring at your lovely sigs again. Seriously, i couldn't take my eyes outta ANY of them! ALL of them are so so sooo beautiful <3333..aaah, am outta words! All the new styles have turned out just superb. The KaSh one's are painfully beautiful, each one of them make KaSh look even prettier than they already are. Seriously, your work is pure magic!
The TVD are lovely as well! nice styles!
and awww, the friends ones are SOOO cute! and i kno, hilarious as well! i could see their bloopers over and over again!

aaah, smashing update Amna! u have to regularly update more! 

amna malik

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
LOVEE all your tumblr inspired stuff! Heart 
Following you Wink

amna malik

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..