India-Forums

Amna's Creationzz#4-Note 85 (Page 18)

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
CONGRATS Amna on your new gallery, I know I am late but I was too lazy to comment anywhere since past two weeksSilly

I just went through all updates again and seriously your coloring just got even more gorgeous. I just saw the Sunaina/Shilpa one again and seriously the way you made it is STUNNING. Its one of my faveee siggies now from you.

Shilpa-Ian ones were HOT HOT! I don't even know him properly but they look AMAZING together.

Oh and those ViSu ones you made even without me knowing, they are one of your best also! You merged all pics soo well and they look soo cuteDay Dreaming Oh and that merged KaSh pic siggy was no less, it was just magical.

Love especially those sad KaSh ones, they came out soo pretty and are eye-candy even though they are sad. And that Asmaani one "sighs" Good old days.

Just watched your VM also. OMG you gotta make MOREEE! That was soo good!Silly

I am glad you opened and good luck with all the requests. Get used to being packed, you have many ADMIRERSTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amna malikKriYaansh...

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
cant wait tooo see my Req all the BEST hun!<3333

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amna malik

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
edited mine pg14.. if u hving any problem, do tell me

senorita

amna malik

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
goood luck with all reqs

senorita

amna malik

amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Thx guyz

Edited by amna malik - 19 March 2011 at 7:00pm
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
K so here u go. Hope u guyz like ur sigs

Lola

Ashu

Durgavni

Sneha

Dangelz

Senorita

Janu

Sam

Swetha

Freebies - TVD

@
lovekasuforeva
: u need to edit soon

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithFari.KashianUnderControl.-Rakshu-shareenAbhayVakil_1992chahaat.DulceAmorbaryMagadhSundari-Pooja-SobtiObsessionsofiaaax.Aisha.madhoshiyaan.mjht_oneMonu-SunNaa-Junglee--Hoor--Zarwulicious-isomersSalz.-iPayal-AS..ragzz.asmaanixxnikita_88..-Jia-..-SilentLove-.JustaDreamSunshine Girl..RamKiJanaki..KriYaansh...aftermath..-Preeti-JennyPennynotfadedawaySano88

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ShockedSillyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Reserved for jumbo comment to be written after I finish studying for the night *if that even happens tonight*... until then gotta say THANK YOUUUUUUU Hug I LOVE it!!!

So I think now might be a good time to edit this LOL Here goes...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my request, it is awesome to the power of infinity and I'm sooooo proud that it's mine... thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much Amna, can't even thank you enough Hug The way you worked in sooooo many pics, and the fact that in spite of that I can still make each one out so clearly, is one of about 2 dozen reasons that you are one of my all-time FAVorite siggiemakers on IF... tusi certified genius *tips hat like a dork* ClapClapClapClapClap

One of the others... your phenomenal coloring... it's bold and subtle at the same time, makes me and probably many other people wanna stop and stare every time we see one of your sigs in someone's dabba Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming It makes the most mundane pics look all classy and elegant, then what to say of how it affects pics that are already royal looking like for example mytho WinkLOL

So yeah I'm crazy about my request and so happy I went with that one cuz it is so unique and special and I'll love it forever... also loving the ones you made for Sneha, Aisha (esp the 2nd version... wow ShockedClap), and of course of course of course, Janu's Tongue You did an incredible job with the pics, the layout is so neat and tidy and that shadowy look you gave it is just PERFECT for the tragic theme... who care's that it says her name, she gave me the ok so I'm def adding to my slideshow Dancing It is making me extra tempted to fill the void I've got from not req'ing a mytho sig myself by sending you some... suggestions... so don't mind if I do WinkLOL Will take my time though since I still have midterms, and you can take even more time, long as you want, surprise me 6 months from now I don't care LOL

Ok enough blabbing shabbing, sorry about that I'm just really cold so my fingers are racing ROFL Thank you millions and billions of times for making us such beautiful sigs, and can't wait to see more! Take care hun Hug

Edited by lola610 - 23 March 2011 at 10:11pm

amna malik

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

OMG OMG OMGOshhhh!Ermm am i dreamin?Day Dreaming ahh seein my req and sooo well blended!<33Blushing loved the first version am soo damn using it right away!<3333

I loved everyones req's!<33 ahh ur work are damn dreamy !<333

and loved the TVD staff's!<333

amna malik

Go to top